Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG! Arjun and Sanaya ones are AMAZINGG! love love love the coloring jen! soo so soo pretttyy! :) I m loving new styles you are using :) soo so prettyy!

I need some GurTi stuf frommm youu! did you see TT interview? that pappi part? haha! I wonder if they shared a pappi offscreen? :P haha!

LOVE Sanaya and Drasthi ones. They both are loooking gorgeous :D

I need some Jay and Pia stuff from you! Did you see how he was staring at pia in todays epi? haha! he is HOT :P
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Wow amazing bundle of creativity yaar๐Ÿ˜›
Great job๐Ÿ‘
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update I just loved the JunwithMohti sigggy esp bc of jun in it hisss smileee<33 ufff and the Mohit&Sanaya with Jun siggys are fabulouss<3
Update looksss dreamy<3
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res ๐Ÿ˜ณ

EDITED

Awesome update Jenz !!

IPKKND stuff is amazing!! Loved the colouring <3

MonaYaJun stuff is sooo cute
DD sig is gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love love love the KW & DD sig < 333 They look sooo cute together ๐Ÿ˜ณ. loved the style & font of this sig < 333

KW & Viv sig is great too :D loved this segment <3 KW's sooo funny lol loved how he was pulling Viv's leg :P

Mixed couple update is awesome especially the Mohit Shweta & Mohit - Shona ones ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aww Mohit - Shona sig is sooo cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved the pics u ve used <3
Can u Plzz make a ShiRan sig like this ??

Overall a FAB update !!

Keep Rocking !!
Edited by -Harshu- - 12 years ago
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update Jenny ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—

Firstly i m extremely sorry for being irregular,Coz my net has been down off late

And coming to the update ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The Arnaya stuff is Adorable!! i had seen that SBS segment i was in splits after watching it ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

The Arhi stuff is Awesome!! The coloring n the texture is PERFECT!! โค๏ธ Loved it ๐Ÿ˜ Saved it gonna use it soon โ˜บ๏ธ

The Arnav Raizada Sigs are HOT โ˜บ๏ธ Loved the texts on the sigs!! So true ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The KW DD sig is Adorable n cute!! it was such a delight to see them together!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The Sanaya sig is Pretty!! She has a Charming adorable smile ๐Ÿ˜ Love her <333333

The KW Viv sig is Superb!! I loved how KW pulled Viv's leg thru out the segment ๐Ÿ˜†

The MonayaJun sig is AMAZING!!!!!! Its a treat to see them together ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The Haseena sig is GORGEOUS!!! Kishwar is one extremely Talented actress!! Loved her Expressions n acting in that scene!!!

Aahhh WOW!! The Mixed Couples Updates!! My Favourites!! Ur mixed Couple is a Super TREAT!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I lovedthe Mohit Shilpa sig Very much!! Its so so so cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ Awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And the Arjun Priya sig is one Surprise package loved it very much!! Saved it shall use it soon!!

Overall a Spectacular update Jenny ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Keep Going!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ

Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
WOW beautiful update Jenny๐Ÿ‘

coloring is amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
KW and DD sig is lovely  and the were looking cute together๐Ÿ˜ณ
ArHi stuff is amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous update love love ArHi stuff the most :)
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Your Stuff Is Lovely < 33 !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
xAlishax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want to reserve anymore. LOL. Pata chala I reserved here and you updated again. LOL. Anyways, I Love that abt your shop. The rapid updates. :) This update was like a delicious treat! I Love the ArNaya sigs. So adorable. & I LOVEE the fact that you tried out mixed couple in this update. Seriously love the variety of work you bring. The ArHi sigs are heavenly, just loving the texts you have been using ont their sigs, touches you. Arnav sigs looks so damn HOT. Drashti looks super with Karan, LOL. But nothing beats ShiRan I would still say as far as mixed couples are concerned. LOL. But yeah I LOVE the sig. Arjun-Mohit sig is super adorable. Loveee the MS solo sig. MoNaya one is really cute. I esp LOVE the style on MoNayaJun one. Looks beautiful. Mohit-Shweta? EEKS. Look so beautiful I must say. I LOVE LOVE the pics you used for Mohit and Shilpa sig. Love it. VivianShweta one is also FAB. Loved everything.
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME UPDATE...JENNY๐Ÿค—
WELL DONE...๐Ÿ‘