Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Fab fab stuff Jens!

I LOVEEE the ArHi and SaRun update on pg. 84!

All the sigs look super gorgeousss, especially the ones on SaRun's new offscreen pic! Those are beyonddd adorable <3 The colourings and styles that you've used are brilliant!

The latest MJHT and ShiRan stuff is amazinggg as well!
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i just loved all MJHT n IPKKND sigs.. WOOOW SIZLLLING

senorita
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
JENNY AWESOME STUFF REE!!!πŸ€—
THANXXX ALOT REE...
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gah! Missed the last two updates! 😳 Nets been down for a week not.

BUT DUUUDE! Im LOVING this update. The MJHT trio stuff is SUPERB! I missing them a lot too.
The Shiran ones are my fav though. hehe just LOVE them two.

AWESOME update hun
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I still need to go back and read everyone's messages and shall comment on it, but thought I let you know that MIXED UPDATES are coming back so if you got suggestions, POST right here, before I post my updateπŸ˜† gonna first reply to all and then post itπŸ˜†

Also, I know there might be a demand on it, but I can't make Khushi and Samrat stuff.. I know, strange nah, but it's I just don't think Ill be able to make ArHi stuff and then replace the guy with Mohit, but any SG or Sanaya Mohit stuff, def will make it for sure;) though they don't count in mixed couplesπŸ˜† and yesh, so that was something I need to say.. Plus, Crazy MoNayafans will do a better job than me in merging them.πŸ˜† I might try to merge Payal with Samrat though, just cause as much as Akshay might be okay, i love to see Mohit play the role of akash raizada.πŸ˜† anyhow , enough blab.. gonna respond to messages now.πŸ˜†
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

OMG! YOU SAW MaaNeet hot seq? ahh! I love the last scene <33 they almost kissed ;) like..were about too..

Maan shirt buttons were open. that was HOT :D ahh! I love how geet was seducing him. I made some siggs :) might update my gall in a few :)

Did you see GurTi pics from upcoming TT interview? they are adorable <333

I LOVE ShiRan ones soo much :D ahh! they are somethingg ;) haha! I love them together <33

LOVE Arnaya ones. I hope they will come in a show together :))

Sugg: GurTi & SaRun, ArHi :)

Thanks so much Ashu<3 Yes, I saw it and I was like OMFG. They are BACKKK!! You know, I get all these weird PM's like , now SaRun, no GurTi and I am like HELL no. GurTI is GurTI<3 Love these two.. i did see that and I laughed like crazy.. I know man.. ShiRan have done few scenes, but when I merge them, I can feel sparksπŸ˜† ARNAYA have to do a show together. I'll prob never stop being their fan together, of their friendship and I really like a closure to Sameera-Alekh, so they have to do a show where I can seriously drool. as much as I wanted Arjun in IPKKND, I dont think ANYONE can be Arnav Raizada but BARUN Sobti. He plays the role so well!

Originally posted by: jasangel

res 

love shiran😍

Thanks so much hun!

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

OMG STUNNING update Jenz <333

AB-Sanz stuff is sooo cute πŸ˜³

MonaYa & ArTi stuff is amazing !!
The style & colouring is too good =)

ShiRan πŸ˜πŸ˜ OMGGG
I love love love love love the ShiRan stuff <3333333
Its B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L 
LOVE the pink effect <333 The pics r sooo cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ . I hope & pray they'll come together in a show :D LOVE them <333 
Saved will b using them very very very soon... 

Looking forward to more ShiRan stuff ;))

PS - dk wen will Montu come back πŸ˜• She's totally gayab :( I miss her :'( 

Thanks so much Harshu<3 I know ShiRan need to come.. SOMEONE offer them a damn show.. I miss Monty.. I wish she comes soon. I know she;s married, but I miss her so much!

Originally posted by: aishix

JENNN πŸ˜Ž

YAYY. So here i am to comment πŸ˜† This update is memoriable, Its all about MJHT stuff. Gosh love all AraNya sigs and this was WOW http://i.imgur.com/ZZATO.png OMGG you're A M A Z I N G.

ArTi sig is totally fabb, And i'm using it <3 Love ur colouring on this one http://i.imgur.com/WTU7y.png How u used the effect on it ^

MoNaya/MoNayaJun sigs are totally PRETTY :D and this one is my fav, Love the texture u used http://i.imgur.com/dlNoO.png

Rati sig is beyond PERFECT. SG/Sanaya sigs are WOWISHH <33

ShiRan 2 sigs are BEAUTIFUL, and the 2nd one is so so pretty.

Love ya so much!! β€οΈ πŸ€—

Thanks so much AishoπŸ€— I know, I miss MJHT so much..There are some rumors about MJHT 3 being back, but there are also these rumors that Sanaya won't be part of it.. I hate to see who would play Gunjan.πŸ˜• But I do want it back, but without Sanaya would be hard to digest. Thank you so much for liking my stuff and using the ArTi one! Love you too!

Originally posted by: Jasmine...

Ahh gorgeous gorgeous freakin' gorgeous sigs Jenny!:)
I am in love with the MJHT ones ..miss that show :) 
ShiRan ones are adoraaable as well <3 esp the first one😳
Keep up the amazing work! Love them ALL <3 :)

Thanks so much Jasmine! I know, I miss the show too:( 

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

OMG!! this two sigggies are heartmelting and so so beautifulπŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ
all your creation is beautiful jenny but my all time favorite will be ShiRan that you make. You make ShiSid come alive. thank you so much for making them and please make some more.

Thank you thank you so much hun! That comment made my dayy! and yes, will def make more.. I think they inspire me to make amazing stuff, cause the pics and the text, and everything just works for them.😳

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

gorgeous update jenny :)

Thanks so much Fatima! Can you PM me some Prem-Heer pics please if possible?
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishhh.

MINEEE :)))

ok not reserving, pointless absolutely. because i know i won't edit before you update again tomorrow πŸ€— hehe and please now let go of that inspiration thing, reallyyy 😳 i think everyone on IF by now knows Jenny's blurred text is inspired by meee 😳 but neverthless that's REALLY sweet. people need to learn something from youuu :)Hello . How are we doing? I can't.. I feel so damn horrible if I don't credit you.. So I am gonna do it unless i come up with some new way to deal with ..πŸ€—

updateee. ok that first sig is SO CUTEE<33 that baby girl was overrr my screen during that MJHT track and she's so damn adorable, so is the sig and the text style :$
the first Arnaya one, that is prettyyy, i always love the way you use a single picture so well :)) i love the text style/colouring on the second..and the style/colouring that BLACK border on the mayank-gunjan one is superrr stunning 😳 I love baby zara.. She was so adorable and I love that kid.. esp how she would only be AB just made me love! Thank you sooo muchh!! The MaJan one was hard to come with text, I was like, what text can we do here? Thanks for liking the borders, I been experimenting with borders a lot.

i remember what i thought the first time i saw the mohit arjun pic 😳 jaane do, not worth saying cause i am weird 🀣 but, i LOVE the font, it sits in so well with the style of the sig πŸ€—I had my two thoughts about it: 1) Arjun is telling Mohit to take care of sanz which would be damn cute, but I think its def some dostana momentπŸ˜† he's holding his tie, GOOD LORD.

ARTIII OMGGG :| you make me miss them, i adore the way you use colour in your sigs, im sure ive told you.. maybe not πŸ˜† the black and blue looks AMAZINGGG; just saying how the memories one is my fav though ;( it really stood pout on the page, gorgeous<33 MS one is really pretty 😳 Thank you! I dugged my MJHT folder and saw those pics.. they looked adorable as little kids in that party! and I didn't have other pics and I was so lost on words again, so I was like memories never do die<3 but thank you! MS is so so damn simple. I had no clue what to write.πŸ˜†

you have something no one does. STYLE. my GODDD and it's ONLY yours, no one can to it the same way everrr. ;) the secondd monayajun one has to be my favourite though for the colouring :)
the RP one is STUNNING, i love the glow kind of thing on the whole sig :$ SG & sanaya ones, i LOVE the colouring.. Awww, thank you thank you so muchh!!  and I really hope no one tries to do it cause then I would have to experiment and I hate doing that. I have done experiment in the past and trust me, they all have failed so I stick to the same thing , but with a new touch! Awww, thank you.. RP looks adorable nah.. She looked like a doll!

ANDD your Shiran ones are alwaysss the bestt! the second one is just OMFGGG AMAZING no joke. i love love love love love the pink and it's like just perfect 😳 lemme get to making something on them out of your masssivesstt album on your acc πŸ€— 🀣  Ahhh, thank youa dn ShiRan update! That;s a bonus.. Cannot wait to see it.  I think my account does have that as massive.. 421 pics , I think.πŸ˜•
😳
i lovesss youuu :))) πŸ€— gorgeous stuff as ALWAYS, i should just get you to write my comment cause im such a predictable fangirl when it comes to your stuff 🀣

I LOVE YOU much much much much much moreπŸ€— thank you for such an amazing comment.. MADE MY NIGHT!
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Marvellous Update my favz has to be the ArTi one and RP<3

Thanks so much Sam!

Originally posted by: xAlishax

Edited P79!

For P82 -Wow, Just finished editing my reserve and I see two more updates.
Okay EVERYTHING Looks SO HAWT. I am just gazing at everything. The Arnav Khushi sigs are amazing. ESPP. The ones without text, I think its the simplicity of it. Love it! & The JP ones are Super HOT. Loved ..Perneet ones are beautiful! Okay now coming to my fave one!
^^ShiRan! Wowww, I am gonna use this soon. Love it.! I would die if they ever came true, in a good way ofcourse!

Okay now this massive update on P84.. Delicious is one word that comes to my mind. I swear i can eat your siggies. Just too adorable. Love ArNaya and Zara one! Super cute. Loved the idea. Rest of the ArNaya ones are Amazing! The Arjun and Mohit sig is too cute! Love their expressions, LOL. MoNayaJun ones is BEAUTIFUL. Love them. Dil toh baccha hai and the RP sig are just FAAAB!
And Ofc how can I forget? LOVE the ShiRan ones, amazing how they have never been together as a couple yet have a fanbase. LOL. Includes me too. Love them. The sigs came out G O R G E O U S! Love both!

Thank you thank you so much Alisha! Means a lot to me! I think everyone is waiting for these two to show up. cause they are sizzling together.

Thank you so much for liking the update! and I agree, a couple with no show and such a large fan base.. I love your stuff on them too<3 It's too beautiful!

Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

Jenny all of the sigs are really beautiful & man u r too phast!πŸ˜†

Haha, thank you so much😳 I should change my gallery to speedy's creations galleryπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Wohooo m loving the huge updatesss...
Xcellent gorgeous stuff...
Mjht sigx r mind blastin...love awl the sigx...arjun zaara arnaya sajan rati arti awl the sigx r super ultra awsmlicious...superb creations...

Thank you so much !! I am so glad you liked them!

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Fab fab stuff Jens!

I LOVEEE the ArHi and SaRun update on pg. 84!

All the sigs look super gorgeousss, especially the ones on SaRun's new offscreen pic! Those are beyonddd adorable <3 The colourings and styles that you've used are brilliant!

The latest MJHT and ShiRan stuff is amazinggg as well!

Thank you SO much Dangelz! I am so glad you liked them. Yes, SaRun are AMAZINg together. Did you see their latest intervie? Barun told her to shut up and she hit him,. by explaining unconditional love. It was damn adorable and they were just too cute<3

Thank you so much for liking the sigs:) Means a lot to me!

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

OMG i just loved all MJHT n IPKKND sigs.. WOOOW SIZLLLING

senorita

Thanks so much Senorita! Means a lot to me!

Originally posted by: mahaandneha

JENNY AWESOME STUFF REE!!!πŸ€—

THANXXX ALOT REE...

Thanks so much dearπŸ€—

Originally posted by: Fari.Kashian

Gah! Missed the last two updates! πŸ˜³ Nets been down for a week not.

BUT DUUUDE! Im LOVING this update. The MJHT trio stuff is SUPERB! I missing them a lot too.
The Shiran ones are my fav though. hehe just LOVE them two.

AWESOME update hun

Thank you thank you so much hun! I am so glad you liked it.. I know, everyone has been missing MJHT. The repeats are on, so I love watching them again!

Thanks so much for liking the ShiRan stuff!

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Jenz  - Montuu is back from her HM πŸ˜†
Yesterday she came OL  for few mins .
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for you to UPDATE! ;)
Edited by ayeshaaa. - 12 years ago