Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Stunning work!!! I love the SaRun stuff especially, but you already know that! 🤣

The dargah ones are beautiful. Fabbb!!!

And  Khushi and her Mt Everest of Jalebis is cuteness!

Loved everything!!
Really adorable sigx Jenny...Ipkknd sigx r really nice...barun onez r super hawt...
Maneet and abhita sig is super lovable...
Wow Jenni, still haven't edited my last reserve and you are back with another update. will edit that after this one. :) I Love all the sigs in this update. But to mention those that really caught my eye, The Maula mere sig is just brilliant! The blurred text looks FAB! &Ofc the B&W sig with the touch of red glow is lovely. The solo Arnav sigs are just mindblowing. Loved every single one.
Awwh, the Sashi-Khushi sig is just too adoable. Loved the text, its amaaazing!Adore the Jay Piya sig. Love the text again. Maaneet one is superb. I LOVE the colouring and the way you have blended the pics. Looks beautiful.

P.S: Edited P76!
Edited by xAlishax - 12 years ago
beautiful sigs

senorita
OMG!! Jenny all of them are amazing but Arnav-Khushi & maaneet ones are my favorite!
sizzlin' update Jen J, awesomee full-on... the dargah ones luk soo divine...love it!!!!!
Oh gorgeouss update Jenny! i love the way you write out your texts! :P and ofcourse your blending/coloring is awesome as always ;)
Stunninggg update Jens!

OMGG the ArHi stuff look so damn beautiful, especially the first one and the last 2 sigs! 😳 4 Lions can never go wrong with a dargah scene =) Sanaya looked so divinely pretty in white!

Ahhh the Arnav sigs! *faints* They are hot, hot, HOT! I can already sense that Barun will gain immense popularity with this character...just like Gurmeet did with MSK!

LOL the Khushi sig is TOO cute! I swear, the whole jalebi moment was so unexpected...but I cracked up when she started making her mountain of jalebis and eating them, to make her feel better. 😆 I can imagine Khushi in Delhi, when she starts working for Arnav...and he'll upset her constantly. She will start making jalebis in the office kitchen! 🤣 Khud khaayegi aur Arnav ko bhi khilaayegi...until he ends up with diabetes or something! 🤣

Hmmm...what's with the JP stuff these days Jens? Do you like their pairing? 😆 Jay is an interesting dude, but I am dying for Abhay's entry! The Maaneet sig is SO gorgeousss! The colouring rocksss! Have to go save those pics to make stuff =)

Thank you everyone so much for your comments.. Truly truly means a lot..Hope you enjoy this update. It's got a various of my favs in it..

Feel free to use ; as usual: blurred text inspired by Aishhh...

ArHi:

Khushi-Payal:

SaRun:

Arjun-Perneet:

Mayank-Samrat:

Mohit:

Jay-Piya: Really like the chemistry between Sukku and Ritwick: but I like AP too. I don't really care. Sukku looks good with anyone.

JW:

Karan-Perneet:

KaSh:

Maaneet:

SA:

Sukirti:

WOW. Res.

Edit

Wow, Jenny! As always I Loved everything in your update, You know its very hard to pics faves on your update. But If I must then I would say the ArHi, you leave me breathless sig is one of my fave. I Love the pics & text. The SaRun one is amazing as well. MaYank and Samrat ones are DAMN cute esp the Greek god ones. LOL. Luvd that epi. The Jaane Kyun one also amazing. TOO CUTE!
Too right, Suku does look good with anyone! I am liking JP too, as much as I love AP. LOL. The JW sig is cute. KaSh one is beautiful! So are the Maaneet ones. SA ones are Gorgeous in one word. You make them soo good! Suku one is soo cute.
Edited by xAlishax - 12 years ago