Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
AHHH *dies*

I love, love, LOVEEE the update! Pretty obvious why...cuz its FILLED with Arnav-Khushi and Arnav Raizada sigs! 😳

All the sigs are beyonddd gorgeousss Jens, I mean it! I can see that Arnav-Khushi craze has hit you pretty hard...πŸ˜† don't worry, I feel the EXACT same way! I swear...watching them is like watching fireworks! 😍 

I seriously can't pick some favs from the update, cuz all the sigs are simply outstanding! The Arnav-Anjali sig is too cute! I have never seen Daljit's previous work...but she looked so pretty in yesterday's epi =) Looking forward to more bro-sis scenes of theirs, cuz that's the only time we will get to see Mr.Raizada's soft side. πŸ˜†

I have only one word for the Arnav/Barun sigs...HOT! Barun's entry just blew me away yesterday and my eyes were literally glued to him! ☺️ His on-screen presence was so damn awesome!

Anyway, will be saving few sigs for use =) Good to know your LSAT went well, and you're enjoying your summer now! Will always be looking forward to more IPKKND stuff from you <3 I was complaining earlier that I don't have much to make these days...and now, I have TONS of stuff to make cuz of IPKKND! πŸ˜†

fab updte.. loved SonaBir and IPKKND sigs most

senorita

woow all the IsPyarKo..stuff are AMAZINGGG!!😍

saved them.. Looking forward to seeing more stuff on them!!

Wow wow wow xcellent update...gorgeous sigx...
Gurti sigx r just too goood...droolicious...nice style...fab coloring...loved them...
Sanaya sigx r awww too cutee...love em totally...
Arjun Sanaya sig is nice too...they luk too cute together...
Freaking gorgeous update. Aah, I love this show!
Beautiful sigs! Loved them alll =) esp the Arnav Khush ones!

Absolutely Love the update! Already stole one!!!

I am so loving this show!
Yo Jens
okay seriously i dont knw wht to say at all
the update is damn good yaar you are making me want to watch this show and i am gonna give a try bcz of u sheesh i asked u yesterday on FB
anyways the show looks great and will try
i really love the brother sister one and the chemistry between Barun n Sanaya looks great
keep it up
Gorgeous update Jenny!😊
amazing sigs jenny!! im loving this show!:D