Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
I just loved the creations: esp this one❤️

wooww BRILLIANT update Jenny!!

Loved all the sggs.. esp the ArTi nd SanayaBarun ones are superbbb amazingg..!!

Keep updatingg.. ;)
OMG Jenz Beautifull Update as usuall ahh i just loved the ArTi.KaSh staff's<3 totally Gorgousss😍
Glorious update Jenny!!

The Arnav Raizada sig is Damn AWESOME!!! I loved this promo can't wait for 6th June!! Waiting for this show!!

The ArTi stuff is marvelous!! Loved the second sig very much!!

The Ian Nina sig is FABULOUS!! The Coloring is simply Gorgeous n Fascinating!!! Loved the text <33333

The KaSh sig is Amazing!!! i loved loved loved the text u've used for it!! <3333333

The Arnav Khushi stuff is surreal n beautiful man!! I loved this sig its BREATHTAKINGLY AMAZING!!! Its Truly Mesmerizing!!! 😍

Coming to my Fav ShiRan!!! Loved loved loved the Sig!! Its freaking Magical!!! Saved it gonna use it soon!!

And the Shona sig is Truly Superb!!!! I Heart the text u've given to the Sig!! Saved it gonna use it very very very soon!!! ☺️

Incredible Update Dear!!!

Totally Fab!! Keep Rocking!!!

Everythings just sooo beautiful!! Amazing creations <3
Wow wowww the Arjun Rati sigx OMG...ive honestly no words to describe hw I feel abt them...coz m freakin dead...😳...OMG the sigx r just way too fabulous...fantastic work...
Jenny sigx r even beautiful...she lukz super hot...and super beautiful...
Barun Sanaya sigx r nice too..the show got my interst and I might watch it...xcellent lovely stuff...
THANK YOU all so much for your comments. Means a lot to me and I promise, no more updates😆 until the exam is over. Then I'll be tempted to make stuff so I can rest my damn brain😆 plus IPKKND starts on Monday ( for all Indian Viewers, U.S viewers have to wait until the 13rh June:() but yeah, so i'll have a reason to make more stuff. though I have a nice update waiting for all you's😆 But thank you once again for your comments🤗 love to each and everyone of you😳
Stunning Updt Jens!
Ahh KaSh and SA ones are Freaking Amazingg :)
Aww and SA&MS Sig is damn cute <3
damn beautiful update jenny :)
i am totally in love with yr siggies jenny and OMG u made arti siggies oh brings bk good memories miss them so mucha nd i love to see mohit and Sa together i think they will look totally awersome but mohit and snaya forever and anav yep he really is the new hottie in town lool cnt wait for the show amazing UD and i love JW siggies