Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update jenny, my fav has to be the Sg,AR/Shilpa and NIAN ones, I love the coloring and styling its really beautiful, thanks for sharing them,
love RaeeπŸ€—
JENNY I love the IPKKD ones!! They are all amazing!!!

also just saw the KW bday ones...saved them all - will use all of them on the 9th! πŸ˜†
Stunning update Jenny!!!!

Love all the IPKKND sigs...they're amazing😳
the JW sigs are really nice too😳
and the ShiRan Sig is so HOT!!!

Over all amazing update!!!!
OMFG girl are u for real ??!! πŸ˜² that is not just  a massive update that is a whole goddamn array of beauty  😍 can i copy you please ? ☺️ 🀣and oh isnt this supposed to be your exam time too and you make this stuff Jen what are you doing 🀣🀣🀣 LMAO this is  collosal  :OOO makes me wonder what will it be after your exams are done with πŸ˜†

okay now the works:

I loved that arnav sigg damn rain scenes are so cliche but they always get to you... and Jen even if you dont approve I am stealing those quotes
🀣 ... u know how hard this part is πŸ˜† sometimes u have a whole sigg prepared but dont know what to write πŸ˜†

AR siggs :
oh my not a fan of the pair but the second sigg is stunning - you so cannot expect this not to ... 'inspire'  πŸ˜‰ a few people πŸ˜†

Ian Nina:
do these two need anything to actually make us work for their siggs ? just take the pics color em write a text they are so yummy the sigg becomes yummy as it is πŸ˜†

JC:
hey is this from that old show they did together  its nice

JJ:
okay i cannot pick one of those siggs as the best the gal is so pretty as it is and your siggs make her look even more 😊

KaSh : simply beautiful

ArShi/ArUshi/ whatever their names become πŸ˜† : the second one wins my vote for sure

πŸ˜› Samrat Khushi : OMFG can i hug you πŸ€— I  dont care if ppl call me crazy will cont the mix and merge always just want Mohit back now damn I wanna see him in a new look too 😳

Mohit Drasthi : OMG OMG OMG - what are you doing Jen you make me wanna have these two together they look absolutely so so cute together 😍 ...if Geet is indeed ending.. dunno if it is... can they work together next then πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† [ hope MaanEet fans wont draw daggers at me] πŸ˜†

Mohit Shilpa - awww they look simply adorable ... I remember that one scene of theirs in the merge epi of MJHT & DMG ... why was it so short 😳 cos they sure as hell looked damn good in Dhanno

Mohit - aww i miss this guy so much πŸ˜”

ShiRan - i dont say it without a reason gal no one makes em look as good as you do 😎

Shilpa - loved the style of this sigg its freaking awesome 😎
Edited by Neha2704 - 12 years ago
amazing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘

-Mohit & Shona siggie are mindblowing, too cute!!!!

ShiRan OMG! they are looking so hot in this picture. Just like blazing fire. ISH!!!!! perfect for sure. And shilpa picture is tooo beautiful. this woman is too cute for a word.

thank you
😊
JENNY

amazing updd, love all sigs // esp ArjunRati one OHMYGOD its so HOT pic' Thanks for making, I'm using.

love these IPKKND sigs, love the colouring & blendingg'

fab updd =/

MUAH β€οΈ Keep it on πŸ€—
for some reason, I adore ian and nina one soo much! :DD love the text and the blending and the coloring :) I loving your new styles :) I love mayank&nupur ones. second is AMAZING :DD love the way you wrote the text (:

SAVED KaSh one! you used almost all my favs pics ;) haha.

UPDATESOON! :DD

and good luck once again :))
Rockinggg update Jens 😳

As always everything looks superprettyy <3 Esp love the NiAn, ArTi & ShiRan ones ❀️
Superb Update Jenny. Words are less to describe them. Loved each one of them sply the ArTi and ShiRan being my Favs😳

Oh My Day! Absolute stunning stuff, Jenny! I LOVE LOVE LOVE The ArTi sigs. esp second. But the text in first one is beautiful *It's not a love story, it's a saga* sighs* Miss ArTi :( The second ArTi sig is so beautifully made. I adore the colouring <3  Jenny&Chaitanya one is so pretty. They make cute pair <3 Jenny stuff is so pretty, too, esp the last sig <3 Khushi*Arnav stuff is fab. I love the second sig the most. The text is beautiful <3

Gorgeous stuff, Jenny!
Me loves it <3

x x