Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago

FABULOUS siggyy .. Jenny!!

loved it SOO mch!.. Keep making moreee!!
Originally posted by jenny1000

OMG

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvFWs9nmqYg[/YOUTUBE]

Can someone be a great bear and please take caps of this promo? I just died. ITS amazing.. much more than I expected and people can stop comparing to MJHT and Geet, cause it's nothing like it. THIS IS GONNA be AMAZING!!
OMG OMG OMG jenny this show lookd to die for at last after such a long time there will be a show tht has a glimpse of creating a beautiful love story. the diolouges are so beautiful really really beautiful and sanaya looks beautiful as always and barun missed him after BTHPH thx for the promo and the siggy is beautiful love it really really nice
beautiful updte..

senorita
Another update😆 cause this happens when breaks happen😆 thank you all for your comments. I shall respond after the 6th for sure;)

Feel free to use; text style inspired by Aish

Arnav Raizada: Another new hottie to the list:

Arjun-Rati:

Ian-Nina:

JW-Chaitanya:

JW:

KaSh: 

Khushi & ArNav:

Khushi-Samrat: for my SGIANS

Mohit-Drashti:

Mohit-Shilpa:

Samrat: pic credit Pari:

ShiRan:

SA:

Hi Jenny, don't know If I am allowed to comment here. LOL. Cuz I am so lazy I always miss out on your updates. But Let me tell you that I am a secret admirer of your work. This update is simply Rocking as always. I don't think I even need to elaborate. The ArjunRati sig is FAB.. Love the use of pics, & the colouring is love. The second ArTi sig is also beautiful. I love your bada texts. So amaziing.
The Ian Nina one is amazing. The colouring is simplyy brilliant. &I haven't seen anything on Jenny and Chaitanya for a long time. Been a huge fan of Sangam. So that is just adorable.
The Jenny sigs are just beautiful.. love the caps you have chosen. The KaSh one is sooo cute. How do you always come up with such amazingg texts? The Khushi Arnav sigs are also Ahmazing. Love how you made Samrat and Khushi sigs. Just adorable. Merged sigs are always a treat, & coming from a brilliant editor like you is a cherry on top.! Mohit and Shilpa look amazing together, but my vote still goes to ShiRan.. hehe. Aaanddd speaking of them, I see beautiful sig on them. Lovely job on that. The samrat sigs are amazing. SA sig is just breathtaking, I adore the caption. I hope I didn't bore you to death, & hope I didn't sound repetitive .. Hard to praise someone who is already so well established in the world of sig making.
Muccchh loovee

Fabolous Update Jenny...I am absouletely speechless..You can do wonders in all ur breakss...Its so difficult to pick your fav because you have done an awsum job wid each one of them...👏👏
I truly believe you are one of the best siggy makers here, just lyk da magic wand in ur hand and you can do miracles wid ur sigs😳Your colouring style everything is uniquee..and your touch to the text afftect inspired from Aish is Fab⭐️
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
Great update =)) I LOVE LOVE LOVE JW ones the most they came out auhmazing! IPKKND are gorgeous as well and so are the rest of them <3
JENZZZ🤗🤗🤗 

OMGGG thank u so much thank u thank u thank uuu🤗
GOSHHH typical jenishhh type siggies😆 love them so much!!!

specially Mohit, Samrat-khushi ones😍 using one right away (m confused bw two of them lol) and saving the rest...will use one by one!!

thank u thank uuu
Beautiful Update Jen. Everything came out so amazing!

The Arti sigs are sooo beautiful. That pic of them is really cute! Your sigs turned out amazing! All IPKKND creations are goreous. Jenni-Chait one is maha cute, lol. And the JW ones are STUNNNIGGG!!! Lovee them <33 Great work ;)

STUNNING update Jenz !!

ArTi stuff is AMAZING !!
Loved the use of pics & colouring <3
Ian Nina one is brilliant!! The colouring is gorgeous <3
Love the JW stuff <3 Its adorable 😳
Kash sig is soo cute😳
IPKKND stuff is wonderful !! Love the text & the colouring especially the blue & back colouring 😳
Mohit & Shona sig is too good :)
But nothing can beat our ShiRan :P

ShiRan & Shona sigs r AWESOMEEE
ShiRan one is beautiful 😳 loved the pics <333 Both KW & SA r looking HOT ;))
Shona one is breathtaking <3 The text is so apt :)
Saved 😳 will b using them vry vry soon :)

Keep going !!