Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful work hun<3
Really lovely creations<3
textures used..colouring..everything is just flawless<3
Stunninggg update Jens!

The KW and JW sigs look adorableee =)

I love, love, love the Sanaya and SaRun ones most! The colouring and texture use on those sigs is gorgeousss! 😳 OMG have you seen the latest promo?!? 😲 Its the BEST one so far <3

Sid-Panchi! I miss them alot too!  They started off SO cute...but their track got twisted and messed up cuz of Sid's EVIL intentions! I heard from the forum that initially the CVs were planning to get Sid-Panchi married and Sid was genuinely suppose to fall for her. But ofcourse, Ekta just HAD to kill Sid off =(

Anyway, the sig is really cute and some of their best moments are in it =)

^ The term, I am looking for is OMFG.. JEEZ.. I am HOOKED. It starts on 13th June here.. OMGG.. I am in love with these two.. Gotta take snaps and make a sig.😳Edited by jenny1000 - 12 years ago
^gonna edit my comment in a few!

NEW PROMO?:OO LINKK! :))
OMG

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvFWs9nmqYg[/YOUTUBE]

Can someone be a great bear and please take caps of this promo? I just died. ITS amazing.. much more than I expected and people can stop comparing to MJHT and Geet, cause it's nothing like it. THIS IS GONNA be AMAZING!!
Jens, I would take caps...but I don't like that stupid red banner on it!

Hopefully, if there's an HQ version without tags and stuff...I can take caps =)

I died when I saw the latest promo too! Barun in the rain towards the end of the promo...Ufff! ☺️ This is gonna be one damn intense love story! 😳 I'm a sucker for intense love stories!

Ok its definitely not anything like MJHT...and maybe the office romance and the whole small town girl meets angry young man might be similar along the lines of Geet, but I'm sure its not gonna be a copy!

Originally posted by aa123.80

Rofl, I took caps! 🤣

Please PM them to me. I had to do it with that annoying red tag.. Ahhh.. I cannot wait. 6th or 13th June, watch out.

I am already a shipper. I liked these two from the first time I found they were working together and yes, this promo has made me a pankha.. someone make avi's. esp of the end scene.. I could never hate you.. Awww Sanz.. and the ripped picture is SO damn amazing.

Barun in the rain. I think I DIED☺️ I liked him in that Shradha show, then DMG, then Baat, but gotta admit.. 4lions are making actors look HOT😳
waohh Jenny, its so cutee! loved all the Sanaya ones, awesomeee 👏
gorgeous one jens 🤗 everything looks stunning as always 🤗 but what stole my heart is the KW baby sig 😳 AWW !!!