Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Jenny all of them are amazing...especially GC&Ragini, Sanaya&Barun, jennifer & shweta ones!
sweet.melody thumbnail
I came specifically to comment on your gorgeous update! Missed seeing them. The mixed stuff looks great, I love how you find the perfect pics to merge and they look so so good! <3

My absolute faves though are the Barun Sanaya stuff. I had seen the first promo and it looked so awesome.. they two truly look great onscreen together and am sure will rock! Just hope the story is good as well and compliments their acting.

Good luck on your LSATs, rock them!! :D Will surely remember that you are taking them on that day, cause I'm flying to India that day, will remember to pray for you!

Keep the pretty updates coming, will drop by and check them whenever I can! btw, your updates are seriously the main reason I drop by hereπŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail
amazing jen stuff:) i really really love the harshad jen sig...i think thats the best sig out of all the mixed couples sigs uve made!
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOOOVE the update! Loving all the mixed couples. I dont know why I especially liked the Mishal and Shilpa one. It came out lovely.

Everything is gorgeous actually! Great job hun. Really loved it
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lolz, Jenn! your a master at making up couples and they always look so great together!! Ragini and Maam look so good together, and so do Aditi and Karan ^_^

the SB sigs are soo soo pretty! i really love the 2nd one, the bledind and coloring is amazing :D

the jenwinget sig is fantasticc!

OMG, you issed TVD in this update..lolz :P

gorge workk Jenny :D
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fabbb update Jens!

OMGG those Sanz-Barun sigs are KILLERS! Ahhh those are my FAV from the update! I JUST watched the two new promos! They look so awesomeee! Barun looks HOT in the third promo, no two words about that. πŸ˜†

Oh so Sanaya's name is Khushi in the show? That's cute! We could call Arnav and Khushi...ArShi =)

Anyway, all the SB sigs look super adorableee! Dyingg for HQ caps to be posted! The JW and SG birthdays sigs look stunninggg! The mixed couples sigs are great too!

Oh and goodluck on your LSATs =)

Live.Laugh.Love thumbnail
oh i just loved the shabbir and jen one 😊

amazing!!! it reminded me of the beautiful KZK days 😊

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update Jenz !!

Love the KW - Aditi sig <3 the greenish effect looks so beautiful :)

SaRun stuff is wonderful :) Khushi is a nice name :)

Jen's b'day stuff is amazing especially the 2nd & 3rd sigs :) loved the pics u ve used <3

KW - Sanz sig is dreamy 😍
They look sooo cute together 😳 . Hope to see dem working together in future :)

Sanz sig is simple yet beautiful <3

MR - Shona sig is too good :)) Shona's pics r sooo cute 😳

ShiRan sig is my fav from this lot <3
Its just BEAUTIFUL 😳 TBD is the perfect song for ShiRan . Loved the way u ve arranged the pics <3
Saved 😳

Shweta b'day sigs r sooo cute 😳 she's looking beautiful <3

Others r great too :)

If possible plz make some KW stuff on his b'day ( 9th June ) 😳

Good luck for ur LSAT's πŸ˜ƒ

Luv ya <333
Jennyyy πŸ€—
You're seriously killing me with Jen&Shabbo stuff? OMG the sig is too perfect for words. I really don't know what to say about it. It's absolute stunning! I love everything about it. The text is just so true. I love the light texture you used. By the way, did I ever mention that your use of light texture is the best? Well yeah. No one can beat you in that :) *Using the sig*

Shabbir*Shilpa sig is stunning! I adore the style :) I guess after Jen*Shabbir, that's going to be my second dream couple *sighs* Picture Perfect stuff, Jenny! I absolute adore it!! *Going to use that one soon too*

Overall, all the other sigs are just wonderful! I esp love the Harshad-Jen one. So pretty!!

Keep up the amzing work, hun!
Good luck with your LSAT's πŸ€—

x x
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update Jenny 😳 😳 😳

I love ur mixed couples updates very much!!! they are seriously a treat man!!! 😳 😳

I loved the Mishal Shona sig very much!!! Saved it gonna use it soon 😳 😳

And KW Additi Sig n KW Sanz sig is AWESOME 😳😳 😳

And the ShiRan sig is Breathtakingly WONDERFUL ❀️ Tujhe bhula diya sits perfect to the T on them <33333

And loved the Shabbir Jen sig as well!!! I loved them in kasuati 😳

And the Shabbir Shona sig is Outstanding!! loved it

Gorgeous update sweetz!! U rock
Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago