Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i will never edit this if i reserve so i will reserve and edit now. did that make sense? nooo.

edittt..x yes EDITED.. OMGGG anushka. full stop. made my day. I LOVE YOU. in my dabba in a few mins from now ;) 

love love love the colouring on the AB and ms-arjun one, HER dress stands out so well :O makes the sig stand out too :$ lovee the text/texture :)
MJHT sigs look super prettyyy esp the mohit one, BLANKKK i don't remember which scene that was. memory is veryy bad atm :( MSK/gurmeet are AMAZING. I saw ashu's comment above me and i believe that is more than enough, don't need anymore explanation ;) btw i must say your don't want Balwant campaign made me laugh 😆   
MG, JW ones loveee. but that Karan-Perneet one is just OHHH MYY GOD. perfectt! Kash and shilpa ones are really very very veryyy beautiful, your colouring is hearrttt<3 VISU. those are amazing :) especially the first, no guesses for what ;)

sorry it's short? 😆
Edited by -Aish129- - 12 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Stunning update Jenz !!

Anu sig is gorgeous <3 .She's looking HOT!!
MonaYaJun sig is really cute 😳
MSK   one is HOT . Jen stuff is adorable 😳

Shona stuff is my absolute fav <333
Love love love those pics <333 she's looking gorgeous 😳
Especially the 2nd sig its B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L
Using it right away 😳

others r great too :)

Suggestions :

Plzz make some KW stuff 😳
& if ur trying some Bolly stuff den Plzz make some Hrithik sigs from Just Dance & ZNMD promo 😊

And for mixed couple hmmm
Anyone wid KW & Shona 😆 & ofcourse ShiRan <333

Keep rocking !!

Love ya <3
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fab update Jenny. Im in love with how you made those ViSu sigs cuz both are so stunning! Love lovee that style! =) JW JW JW <3 Ofcourse, I love them :) esp the first one. She looks adorable there. Everything else looks good too.

Suggestions for mixed couples.

- JW with anyone really. Harshad.. KaranT.. And Ranbir Kapoor. Yes, I know wierd. But I recently watched a vm on those two and they look HOT together! 😲 😳
- Additi Gupta with KSG, KW & AB.
- DD with MS, KW, HC and AB .

Ive given you two ablums full of JW pics, I think thats good enough right? Im sure you have enough DD pics and as for AG pics, I dont have alot to give you. If you still want them, lemme know =)

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update hun! <3 Everything looks amazing. I already saw the MJHT stuff in the CG, but it is awesome. The Anu siggy looks pretty <33 Simply gorgeous. The MSK siggys are HOT! JW siggys look adorable just like the lady herself! (: Shona siggys look great. I love the second siggy, especially the style! Looks awesome! Everything looks amazing. And the PiaAbhay siggy, the first one, I totally adore that style of yours. It looks pretty! Keep it up hun! <3

Suggestions: Karan Wahi and Sanaya Irani
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow diii, this cg is really nice, great job!👏👏👏 btw diii, im really sorry for ur loss, will be praying for ur family !!

Gorgeous update, Jenny! Everything look sooo pretty! MJHT stuff is lovely, esp Mayank and GunUr sig. Ah, gorgeous colouring. I miss that show :(

Amazing work
Keep it up!

x x
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Just Saw MoNayaJun Siggy 😍 & Using It < 333 !! 😳
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous update love the SA onez the most :)
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Ufff Jenny wat a fabulous gorgeous update...
Anu sig is honestly and sincerely HAWT...ultra fab sig...
Mjht stuff is always close to my heart...loved it totally...
Abhiya sigz r nice...loved the style...
Jenny onez r nice too...Kash sigz r adorable...
MSK...wowww ...the sigz r superbb...
Xcellent update...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much guys for your comments. Have noted down the suggestions for the mixed updates and will try to do some of them. Here comes the first part of it:

Feel free to use;
Arjun-Shilpa:

Arjun-Sanaya:

Gurmeet-Shilpa:

Ragini-KSG:

Rati-KW:

Mohit-JEN: MY FAVORITE TO MAKE:

Shabbir-JEN: Had a marthaton watching their scenes last night

Vivian-Jen:

Vivian-Rati [ Thanks to Mandy for the inspiration]