Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
so sorry to hear that
take care of ur self

senorita
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thanks to all of you for your wishes. feel a bit better, life moves on.. so yes, but thank you.. ur comments def made me feel better.πŸ€—
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Wondeful update Jenny...Sk sig took my heart away...aahhh...they r so amazing...xcellent stuff...
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey love! Sorry to hear about your loss. May the persons soul rest in peace. My prayers are with you and your family. I am glad to know you are feeling better though! πŸ€— Take care of yourself! <3
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Congratss For Your New Shop :) πŸ€— & I Know I'm Late Becasue Of My Examss 😳, * Sorry, Holding Earss Tightly * πŸ˜†
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I need to get my mind off certain things so i made a small update. it's quite damn small considering me. but yeah, making it made me drift my mind off to someplace else so it as good.

Feel free to use:

I was watching MJHT episodes to take my mind off stuff, so it's a mostly a MJHT update with one of Maaneet.

ArNaya: THEY have to be here in the update:

Arjun-Rati:

Gunjan-Nupur: ONE of their best scenes!

Maaneet:

Sanz:

SaJan:

KaSh 700 threads:

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

awww Jenz Gorgous Update!<3

Awww Jenny!! Have I ever told you that you're the best sigmaker in this whole wide world? Yes you are and I honestly mean it from bottom of my heart. When I look at your stuff, you make me forget the world :P Your work is so mesmerising that it totally blow me away each time I look at it. Ah, you're simply amazing just the way you are!! Anyway, onto the update. ArNaya *faintsss* Gosh that sig is absolute breathtakingly gorgeous. ILOVELOVEIT!! ArTI *faintss again* I miss them :( Your sig is absolute stunning. AH, love it <3 I love all the MJHT stuff. Simply gorgeous! Mannet one is so so cute! Unlike me, I've been following the show lately and must say their scene are so adorable. esp Geet. Ah she's hilarious with her one liners rofl!

Gorgeous work hun!
PS: I've heard about your family loss and I'm really about that. May that person rest in peace :) Take care of yourself πŸ€—

x x
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jen glad ur feeling a little better - rocking update! love the maaneet one and the arjun/rati/kash and sanaya/mohit one have come out fab! liking the whole black and white with colour u've had going on!