Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Jenny!
You're too fast!! Way to go, girl!
Stunning update as always. I adore the third TVD sig. It's so freaking gorgeous. Amazing colouring and love the style! All the other TVD stuff is pretty as well. KaSh stuff is just wow. I just love the quotes and texts you use in your sigs. They'e so inspiring and goes perfectly with the sig mood. P E R F E C T
Rati sig is so well made. I adore the colouring. Looks so pretty!! You chosen some of the best
shots for PM sigs, I'm absolute in love with them. Will use them soon :) Even the SK one is really pretty. Make more of them, if you can!!

Gorgeous work overall!
Keep at it!

x x
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update Jenz !!

Ian Nina ones r HOT ☺️
Loved the colouring <3

JW sig is adorable 😳

KaSh stuff is wonderful !! Soft colouring looks beautiful :)

PM stuff is amazing :) u ve used some of the best pics of dem!

SK sig is really pretty 😳

But my fav has to b the Shona & ShiRan stuff <333

Shona sig is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L
She looks so angelic in white😳😳

ShiRan sig is awesome!!
Loved the pics , text & colouring <3

Saved dem. Will b using dem vry soon😳

Others r great as well!!

Keep rocking !!!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Sujal-Kashish:

Jennny
OMG OMG OMG😲
SK
Sigh ... u have no clue how much i am missing them right now. Since last 2 days am watching old SK Vids and now u have them in ur updates and this just makes me all the more happy and actually takes off my irritating which i had just few mins back.
My Most Fav couple bcoz of whom am here today and they would always be the Best Couple to me ... they had undefined Chemistry which set the screens on fire at the 11 slot and how they won the Best Jodi award at every award function till they were there in the Show😍
i guess i can go on and on and on when it comes to SK so i better stop my ramayan😆 but thanks a tonne jenny for this One
😍

@Aish
i saw it before u could PM me ... this is called SK'eria🤣new disease which am having right now
🤣🤣🤣

Ooo
and Others are Awsome too ... Sply KaSh and Prem-Mukti Ones
Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Jenny amazing update the TVD ones are my FAV I love your style and coloring,and the text was so apt wow swooning over them and the KaSh ones came out awesome i especially loved the ab na ja one its so beautiful..😃 and the girls mis is lovely the blending is superb, love the shiran, Rati, SA sigs too they came out brilliant, your work is superb, just such a treat to watch them, thank you so much for sharing,
love you,
Raee🤗
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG what an dreamy update ahhh!😍 Prem Mukti ones OMG OMGGG🤪 saved the 3 siggys for future use😳 do make more on them!<3 and the KaSh Dreamy white ani siggys Goshhh totally flawlesss!☺️
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Gosh Jens this is awesome yaar amazing love it definitely the cutest update yaar

Omg you did new colouring ooo so so cool yaar effect is looking really nice the line on it suits the pics too Ab Na Jaa ooh waow this is beautiful

Perfect moment you captured in this sig both are looking so beautiful aww i love the sig line

This one is my fav in whole update dont knw why bt this one wonderful really breathtaking sig in whole update i can

Jens 🤗
awesome yaar amazing no words to describe how the update is
i love the TVD one even though i am not a big fan but still your work is definitely which makes me watch it bt thn again i wont hehehe
i love the starone girls it is cute
love the SK, Rati and aww your love PM was cute too
love the whole update and Shona sig is gorgeous
love you
Edited by tzahra - 12 years ago
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update Jenny!!!

The Ian Nina sigs are Gorgeous!!!

And wow u made a Sujal Kashish Sig that is AMAZINGGG 😍 Thank u Jenny 🤗  🤗   I m gonna use that sig very very very soon...Sujal Kashish are my first love ☺️ Pls do make more sigs on them in future as well 😍

And i just loved this KaSh sig its Magical!!! I loved the Coloring Especially 😳

The PM stuff is BEAUTIFUL ❤️ I loved all the PM sigs 😳

And the Shona Sig is BEYOND AWESOME!!! SHE looks Angelic n Ethereal in White 😍 Pls do make more Shona sigs ahead as well ❤️

Terrific update Jenny Simply Stunning 😍 Keep rocking sweetz!!

P.S I m so sorry for being irregular now a days coz i m all busy with the preparations of my cousins wedding...
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny!
lovely update
love the VD stuff ian n nina sigs are great
JW sig is realli nice n RP sig is beautiful
Prem Mukti sigs are like going down memory lane...wish they had got a better story
ShiRan sig is beautiful as always

Edited by shona. - 12 years ago
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jens Gorgeous Upadte...The Kash Sigs are a killer, defo using them😃
and the Sujal Kashish Sig is amazing

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOOVVVELY stuff!
specially KaSh and PM! 😍