Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnay is weird. ArYal and ArYa seem good, but ArYa sounds like a guy's name. 🀣
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
gosh ya...dint think of that 🀣 i think ArYal is the best :)
or even PaAr 🀣
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey Jens,
aww the update is really great
i am loving Sanaya look in her new show
gosh i remember wht u said yesterday i dont knw bt the comment was hilarious abt the new show
hm loving the update nice one keep it up.

P.S:i knw you have already made White Sequence sig bt i posted new caps with good quality if you need them tell me maybe u want to make more or u myt need them in future hehe
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you guysπŸ€—

ArYa, PaNa, PaRa. What can we name our Banaya's .. Opps SaRun.
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ArYa sounds so similar to AnYa though 😳 Though ArYa is cute 😳
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wooww smashinggg sggss Jenny!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

loved all of them cho mchh!! esp the ArNaya nd all the Sanaya ones are mindblowinggg!!
Keep it up!
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome awesome Update Jenny.

I love the IPKKND sigs. All are so beautiful. They all look so colorful and vibrant cuz of Sanaya's clothes. AnYa, ArNaya & Monaya ones are so cute. And I love the Sukirti sig!

JW ones are amazing. Im sorry you had a hard time with the caps. I thought the caps were great thats why I suggested you make stuff on it. πŸ˜• Anyway no worries, they're both beautiful I lobe it :)

These two are my favs from the update.
^They look freaking CUUTEEE together. I like the pair lol.

JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

I SWEAR you make me happyyy with every update :OO πŸ˜† and only you know how to do that 😳 ;) Thank you so much.. You make me more happy when you update.. I giggle like a little girl. Aish has updated yipeee!!

ok let me start first :$ that Anya scene, I'm yet to watch it but I have the caps and it looks too cute, so will watch it tonight 😳 your sig is so beautiful, i loveee the way you do b/w in your sigs, gorgeous <3Awww, thank you so much! I thought it was quite bold, but it was damn cute, esp with Shaheer sleeping😳

Arnaya - i don't think i've understood it until today how much you love these two together 😳 now i have for sure :O that sig is BEAUTIFUL jenny and i'm glad you love the way it came out cause so do i ;)) the colouring and the blending + black is outstandinggg<3 and the text style, love it :$  awww, thank you so much.. yes, many people think this happened during MJHT but it just expanded from there. I remember watching bits and parts of Season 1 of LRL and then I stopped and then I was in India, and there was nothing on, the scenes of Arjun and Sanaya were on and I was like heyy, this girl with alekh. i was like where is neeelu? She was only there for a short time, but i loved them together. of course, i found it's Sanaya Irani, then Radha ki beetiyan, she was there and then MJHT. I was watched parts of in her season 2 as well,. but found it really boring cause sameera was not a very stromg character and everyone kinda made fun of her, and Sanz was a little raw there too, and then I stopped watching it after she left, that's when Gauri and Hiten came and as much as I love them as well, I couldn't watch it. so yeah that's the gist of that, then MJHT making and I was like HOLEY moley.. and then I had other friends in MJHT that adored the pair too, so I was like yayyy!! but of course, i respect Sanaya 's off screen life. Alot of people are like you can't put them together. She's with Mohit, but I am not talking about her off screen. I want them to see them on screen for one time, so i can complete the alekh-sameera track that was left unfinished.😳

haha SP usually has good title tracks though. at least they are not a torture like some of its serials are 🀣 Your SaRun NOT banaya (🀣) sigs look simply amazingg, i LOVE the text and colouring on both. Ahh, thank you.. Banaya a.k.a SaRun are rocking my world!
and both JW are so pretty.. especially considering the pic quality 😳 and i'm sure NO ONE could have done a better job than you ;) aww, thank you for the kind words, but i wish i could do something else with them. they were such dissapointments.
the KW-Sanz one is one of the best sigs of this update, for it's soft colouring and the light texture, way too gorgeous! awww, thank you. that was in such a fluke and i was watching fanaa at that time. i love the shirayi they used in that!

MS ones are adorable, i love love love all three. I have deciding problems :(( haha and of course thankyou so so so muchhh for the inspiration 😳 it means a lot to me and i know you know how much I mean by that LOT πŸ˜† Awww, thank you thank you so much for liking them. I must have shut down so many of them to pick these 3 and yes, I still cannot do it , the way you can, but it's good, because then it would be like copied, and also, it won't make them stand out anymore. it be just like everyone else, and i want them to be unique, so it's good i couldn't do it.😳

the samrat-payal one is beautiful, and i heart the second Sanaya one OMGGG! I LOVEEE that style :OO thank you thank you. the second sanz is my favorite moment. it's sameera's last scene and she said goodbye and I freaken wish I could see Alkeh there, so it could have been an ending but of course, Arjun left the show by that point😑
metz-sid...those two are something ;) and they have to get rid of them just when the track is going somewhere, they want a leap :@ I know. I really think these two would be lethal. Sukku has good chem with Vivian , but I really like her with Sid. It's just HOT!
and i'm loving the suku one, exactly, thank GOD her curls are back cause they are adorable :)) I know, I think she looks nice in straight,. but the curls give her a different look. i hope they stick to the curls.

gorgeous update jenny πŸ€— love youuu! and yes this is the most i can write now. πŸ˜† my hands, arms, neck back everything is achy now πŸ˜† awww, thank you. I wrote a lot to esp xaplaning my ArNaya fandomπŸ˜†

JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Lone_Persona.

Hey Jenny!!

Absolute stunning work, hun. I love love ArNaya one. OMG It's so amazingly well done. I love the style of it <3 Though, I'm hard core ArTi fan, I actually think that they would look good together :P Hope they come in a show together. IPKKND stuff is gorgeous. I love the first one the most. Totaly gorgeous <3 All the other stuff is pretty as well but Samrat - Payal one beats them all. That's just one heck a sig. I adore it to bits. GORGEOUS colouring, Jenny!!

Amazing work!
Keep it up!!

x x

Thank you so much hun. I am so glad you liked my stuff and I shall PM you the ArNaya pics soon, I have to find the folder first thoughπŸ€—

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

AMAZING updateee!!!

Love em all!!!

Thank you so much!!

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

marvellous update Jenny
spcly this one
came out so good...the colorin' is fabbb

Thanks so much Shika! I am so glad you liked them!

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Jenny
Nyc Creations ... Samrat & Payal one is Good
yaha bhi combo offerπŸ˜† But this cris cross connectivity is fun to see & it goes well too as Barun's look too is sort of similar to that of Mohit
But missed KaSh & ShiRan in ur Update ... am used to see them in every update u make:P
PYEK one's are good too ... I too hope CV's dont give straight hair look to Suku ...she looks good in curls

Thanks so much Preeti! Yes, the cris cros is a lot of fun.. Yes, I shall have KaSh and ShiRan in the next updates for sure. I downloaded some new ones [ pics] so hopefully I can do something and yes, SK looks amazing with her curls.

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Gorgeous Gorgeous siggie Jenny

Love the Mohit and Sanaya ones, can't wait to see Sanaya in her new show, wish her all the best for it.

Siggie of Sukreeti is beautiful, love her in that. Just amazin work Jenny.

Thanks so much hun! I am so glad you liked them!

Originally posted by: Angelic_Pari

Lovely work Jenny Di.. You still rock.. 

Amazing Jennifer Siggys, those are really cute
and the Arjun and Sanaya one is damn cute.. πŸ˜›
Keep up the great work.

Thanks so much Pari! I am so glad you liked them! It's a pleasure seeing you here!

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

OMG Jenz Smashingg Update!<3

Thank you so much Sam!

Originally posted by: aa123.80

FAB update Jens. I LOVE the ArNaya one. Really amazingly done!

Then MoNaya ones from the blog vid are sooo cute!!! 
Sanaya-KW is another favourite, I wish they worked together. 

SaRun sigs are also brilliant, esp the text. Can't wait to see them!

Sanaya's solo sig is wonderful, love the texture.
Great stuff!

Thanks so much Ishu! Yes, Sanaya and KW would really rule! Thanks so much for using the Sanz sig!

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

Great update Jenz !!

Love the ArNaya one! It looks amazing :)

SaRun stuff is brilliant !!
Loved the colouring & the text <3
Looking forward to the show :)

MonaYa stuff is sooo cute πŸ˜³

KW - Sanz sig is one of the BEST sig of this update
Love love love the text & the soft colouring <3
Its just beautiful πŸ˜³

Others r great too :)

Keep going !!

Ohhh b/w I ve changed my username from 'sidma_love' to '-Harshu-' πŸ˜³

Thanks so much Harshu. Am so glad you liked everything! and I agree, KW and Sanz would be amazing.. Thank u for liking it!

Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Res will edit later today! I am loving everything. Time to change my dubba πŸ˜†

Awww, thank you.. πŸ€—

JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dangelz

OMG stunninggg update Jens!

My fav has to be the SaRun and MoNaya sigs! You've made them so beautifully =) The SaRun ones are just amazingg, and I love the lyrics you've used on them. The MoNaya ones are so adorableee! So awesome to see that they've started their own blog on IF =)

OH Jens! I found out Barun's onscreen name for IPKKND! His name's gonna be Arnav Raizada, according to a TB article I just read! Arnav and Payal...sounds cute to me. 😳 

OMG the Sid-Metz sig cracked me up! 🀣 I kinda caught up to the latest epis with Metz entry in the show...and to be honest, Sid and Metz look kinda hot? πŸ˜† 

The Sukku/Piya sig looks so pretty, and yes thank God her curls are backkk! ANDD she's got a wardrobe change =)

Thanks so much Dangelz! Yes, I know.. Arnav sounds really good and his last name is different so I am looking forward to it.. What do we call them? PaRa,? A lot of people are calling them ArYa, but it's like AnYa a lot?/

I know Sid and Mets are damn good, though I guess they want to keep her different than Katherine cause she's not that bitchy.πŸ˜†

I know, her curls are back and she's gets a nice change thank god, but I am hoping Vampire dude also gets the same. At least, get rid of the black please.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

omgg gorgeous update jenss πŸ€— love how everything turned out

^ this ones got to be the most beautiful one πŸ˜ savedd!

Thank you so much Ragzz! Sh's looking so damn pretty nah!

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

gorgeous update :)

Thanks so much Fatima. Can you PM me those Aditi pics?

Originally posted by: -Sary-

OMYGOSH :| You made JW sigs from Wassup :O ROFLL sorry but I was waiting for someone to make them so they stood out to me the most :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE them both I know pictures' quality was crap but still the siggies came out cahuteee I esp love this one :$ - 

^They look freaking CUUTEEE together. I like the pair lol.

Thanks so much Farzana. Nah, it's not a problem. The pics were so damn cute, but the result I was expecting was not it, but I am glad to know that you like it and you used one so, that's just special to me! Thank you so much for liking the rest of the update as well;:)