Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG JENNYYY i said that same thing 🀣 :|
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ I am already imaging this scenario

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOttxoATZN8[/YOUTUBE]

There needs to be  a CC on this topic or a forum.
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG Jens! That would such an awesome scenario...😍 I just LOVE that Tumse Hi sequence =)

Don't think they will be opening a forum for the show until a few more promos come out and more news on the start date.

This is so random...but I want Barun to have a clean-shaven look! Unshaven look doesn't suit him a whole lot =(
aishhh. thumbnail
i swear after I saw Tumse Hi in JWM i was like man i need someone in my life i can dance in the rain with ☺️ 🀣 that would be awesome <33

haha Dangelz, it's not random. I know you're referring to BHPH and Shravan and what had happened of his shaven look in the end. 🀣
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ Yes, I love the shaven look as well, but I guess he will be in this khados mode, until he falls in love.

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful VM Jenz <3

Looking forward to this show =)

I like SaRun it sounds good ;)
JennyPenny thumbnail
yayyy!! finally an update.. thank you thank you thank you so much everyoneπŸ€— i love you all so much.. thank you so much for such amazing loveπŸ€—

Feel free to use:

Anant-Navya: will do more, tomm:

ArNaya; I guess it's my goodbye tribute to Sameera-Alekh who never really had a future, cause they weren't romantic, but they had scenes which ended. so I miss them. that;s where this whole ArNaya thing started. man, these two need to act opposite each other.. 

I just loved how it turned out<3 and yes I know I used chandu's death scene, but I couldn't find an Alekh one.

SaRun: Okay, i did some research listening, and one of the lyrics of the title is "Rabba mere kya hai teri marzi, is pyar ko kya naam do" I am so looking forward to their title song.. SP is having such awesome title songs manπŸ˜†

JW: These pics were SO hard to work with . I am not happy with these, but it's the best I could do with these pics.

^ I love this pic.

KW-Sanaya: cause I haven't made it on them, 2) I was sorting my PB out so tried something.

^ Fanaa has the  best lines!

MoNaya:
The first one is inspired by Aish partner, the way she wrote the text:

Samrat-Payal:

Sanaya:
^ loved her in this scene!

Mets-Sid:

Sukku's new look: thank god, the curls are back

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res :) have to go to bed now. I'll edit tomorrow hon.

Hey Jenny!!
Absolute stunning work, hun. I love love ArNaya one. OMG It's so amazingly well done. I love the style of it <3 Though, I'm hard core ArTi fan, I actually think that they would look good together :P Hope they come in a show together. IPKKND stuff is gorgeous. I love the first one the most. Totaly gorgeous <3 All the other stuff is pretty as well but Samrat - Payal one beats them all. That's just one heck a sig. I adore it to bits. GORGEOUS colouring, Jenny!!

Amazing work!
Keep it up!!

x x
aishhh. thumbnail
I SWEAR you make me happyyy with every update :OO πŸ˜† and only you know how to do that 😳 ;)

ok let me start first :$ that Anya scene, I'm yet to watch it but I have the caps and it looks too cute, so will watch it tonight 😳 your sig is so beautiful, i loveee the way you do b/w in your sigs, gorgeous <3

Arnaya - i don't think i've understood it until today how much you love these two together 😳 now i have for sure :O that sig is BEAUTIFUL jenny and i'm glad you love the way it came out cause so do i ;)) the colouring and the blending + black is outstandinggg<3 and the text style, love it :$ 

haha SP usually has good title tracks though. at least they are not a torture like some of its serials are 🀣 Your SaRun NOT banaya (🀣) sigs look simply amazingg, i LOVE the text and colouring on both.
and both JW are so pretty.. especially considering the pic quality 😳 and i'm sure NO ONE could have done a better job than you ;)
the KW-Sanz one is one of the best sigs of this update, for it's soft colouring and the light texture, way too gorgeous!

MS ones are adorable, i love love love all three. I have deciding problems :(( haha and of course thankyou so so so muchhh for the inspiration 😳 it means a lot to me and i know you know how much I mean by that LOT πŸ˜†

the samrat-payal one is beautiful, and i heart the second Sanaya one OMGGG! I LOVEEE that style :OO
metz-sid...those two are something ;) and they have to get rid of them just when the track is going somewhere, they want a leap :@
and i'm loving the suku one, exactly, thank GOD her curls are back cause they are adorable :))

gorgeous update jenny πŸ€— love youuu! and yes this is the most i can write now. πŸ˜† my hands, arms, neck back everything is achy now πŸ˜†