Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry to intervene but please no Banaya. 😳 Like Ragz said, it seems like we are going to make something 😆 SaRun or SaRu sounds cute 😳 And no no no jalander 😳🤣 I like Payal and Arjun. That is cute. 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ It will def be SaRun. Banaya is not happening.. I don't that was the first thought of mine..BaNaya? and I was like no, put her name first and do something.. BaNaya is out...

I need to go hunt for Barun's angry young man pics. Hmm, he was like in that Shradha I think.

They better stick to a suave name and if I have another richand again, I am gonna a scream. why do they hacve to name the rich richands?
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree Jens, Arjun is a common name for a business man character... I hope its something different and something that will match with Payal =)

Jalandar? Where the heck did THAT come from? 🤣 I liked Barun's name in BHPH...Shravan Jaiswal, had a nice ring to it for some reason. 😆 And I believe his name was Swayam in Shraddha...which kinda sounds old school.
Edited by Dangelz - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I remember sitting in K3G in the theatre and RAICHAND echoing a gazillion times 🤣 Dad still thinks it's funny :|

but i'm gonna give this show a chance 😳 i'm trying to find other links too :( my avis need help so i need something to make on ;)
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ Glad you will give this a show a chance. Hopefully they don't lose track of the show. All shows turn out nice and it's like?

I was watching Geet and was hearing all these names and I was like Jalander. I am also looking forward to the chemistry between Sanz and the girl that will play her sister.

What was his name in DMG? yes, I hope they will pick a name that matches the female's lead role. I thought the show was gonna be about bro and sister and their lives, but I am glad it's gonna be on these two cause i will watch a love story anyday.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
i want Payal and Rajeev 😆 *ishq vishq* 😍 i love those names 😍 Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
I believe the girl who is playing Sanaya's sister was in DMG too, in some small role...

His name was Raj in DMG...Yuvraaj technically, but they called him Raj. Most common name EVER! 😆 

Its funny, cuz the name Payal reminded me of the movie Ishq Vishq, where Amrita Rao's name is Payal =) And Shahid's name is Rajeev.

Yeah at first I thought the show was about some bro and sis and their lives changing...but glad Sanz and Barun are the leads and its a love story. 😳

Dangelz thumbnail
OH...maybe they will name him Aditya! That's a pretty common name for a business man character too! 😆 Adi and Payal wouldn't sound too bad. 😳
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
yup aditya and a businessman go very well together 🤣
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ That would be good. Rajeev and Aditya would be perfect. Aditya took me to JWM. Hmm, wonder if the story would be like that.. Then I can make  a tumse hi vm on it, though it be awesome to see Sanz playing a super bubbly girl.

Yeah, that girl that plays her sister was Sumanlata and was in that Dhoonde lege manzil as well.