Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
SaRun seemz amazing not BaNaya itz quiet funny =))
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

BaNaya also sounds like "tumne khaane mein kya banaya hai aaj" 🀣 gosh we are def not naming that 🀣 i think SaRun's perfect 😳

btw Jens..i have something made for you..will show it to you soon :)
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ seee seee. It's like Sanz and Barun are told they are named BaNaya. they would crack up with that.

SaRun is perfect, and in short, it can be SaRu.  But they better name Barun's character something good to mention with Payal. I have a feeling they are gonna name him Arjun, since they are so stuck that name.

Oh rags, I cannot wait to see!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
🀣 you are right Jens! they would just crack esp our dear Sanz..and then she would go all crazy and mock at it 🀣 adorablee!

WOW Arjun and Payal 😍 would be so awesome!!
ya will show it ya soon :D
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

jennnyyy πŸ€— do you have any links of the promo barring YT? i know you wanted avis ;)

edit..BANAYA? 😳
Edited by -Aish129- - 12 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Don't worry Aish, we are NOT naming Sanaya-Barun...BaNaya! 🀣 We were just trying to think of names for them lol.

Ok Jens, SaRun it is!  Eeeps that sounds cute! I wanna see an interview of them promoting the show...asap =)
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i was gonna say ..please and thankyou and NO WAY :)) πŸ˜†
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

jennnyyy πŸ€— do you have any links of the promo barring YT? i know you wanted avis ;)

edit..BANAYA? 😳

No , no, they are not gonna be named that. I will have a fit if I hear the name BaNaya on them. It just don't mix at allπŸ˜†

I am so sorry, but I don't think I do, though I'll try to see if I can find it on dailymotion or something.😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
yesh.. I swear, they need to start promoting it.. Sanz already she's shooting for it, so they might us well start with that and possible a new promo soon? I like SaRun but I am quite happy that Dalijit Kaur will be back in this show as well.

mehh.. i am thinking they will name the guy Arjun as they named Maan that, before they felt it was too common. what's a potential good name for  abusiness man?

imagine if it's payal and like jalander.🀣
JennyPenny thumbnail
^🀣 Please 4lions. Give us a unique name, but a translatable name.. Not Jalander and goes by Jay