Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
wohhh jenny loved the kash and maneet siggies monaya,arnaya,monayjun and most of all sanz siggies were just amzinggg sorry iam commenting so late couldn't find the link to this new gallery lol anyways looked at ur last post and love the stuff on kash and jenifer winget love how u bringing back dmg siggies back in ur galleryyy just love it my dearrr

this siggy is damm good best one of the best ones i have seen in a while truely represents gurti and how damm beautiful does dd loook and how cute does maan oops i mean balwant loooks lol and i love how they are soo comfortable with each other
in our beautiful jens gallery how can  u not hvae the beautiful jenifer winget herself iam soo happy that u have started creating siggies on her and ksg one more dosen't matter even if they are not together but just love thwe fact how they are bought back into this amazig gallery seprately good to see u don't hate both of themm as i always felt upset that jenny hates ksg and his jj but i guess not  and iam gald ot know.

love this siggie man even though it not for me the person who it belongs to is really luckyyy :)

breathtakingly beautiful i swear too god kash make every siggie look good but only one siggie on them :(

Jenny di first of all Congo on shop#14🥳
you are an awsome siggy maker and iam a great fan of ur style😍so hope to see more coming from you😳

the update was awsome...specially the maneet and mjht ones😳

aww ths s sho cuteee😍

and the KaSh one as usual breathtaking☺️i was waiting for smone to mke smthng frm ths scene

The ShiRan ones is also cute bt cn u mke sme stuff on mayank anand and shilpa anand  as i sw an old siggy of urs on them so plz try to mke na😳😆
-anu😊

Gorgousss Update Jenzz!<3
ahh KaSh onesss OMGGG🤪 me gonna use them surlly soon! saved them!😳 and the DE staff's is super gorgouss!
Jenny Janu! ☺️
Uve done a wonderful job YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!
I swear, i'll have 2 be a regular, i always LIKE the update but some updates just force me 2 comment, like this one!
Loved EVERYTHINGG!!
Keep it up! 😳
Love the update esp this one - http://i.imgur.com/UyXht.png It's gorgeous!
Awww Jenny adorable sigz...
Arnaya one is too cute and i dun think the coloring has gone wrong...the sig luks totally cute...
Maneet stuff is really nice...their cute romantic moments can make any1z heart bloom...
Kash sigz r good too...their chemistry still rox ...love seeing them together...
Awww Mohit luks so cute vid the baby...nice pic choice...that is the most adorable sig iv ever came across...
Mjht one is tooo good...its making me cry...i so miss the good old days...my mayur and sajan and their masti and fights...miss them immenselyyy...Loved the sig...
Sanaya sig is cute...i love er smile and laughter...xcellent sig...
TVD onez r nice...i dun watch the show bt still love to c damon and elena together...good thing finally theyr cumin close...they look totally adorable...
gorgeous updte... liked MJHT  sigs most

senorita
JENNNZZZ!

Lovely update!🤪 I AM GOING CRAZYYY over the Damon- Elena kiss. 😍 I almost cried in happiness. This is the only reason I love her with Damon and Damon ONLY because they have such a burning chemistry. ❤️ It drives me !! That epi was so EPIC like EPIC. I sound stupid don't I?😆 Anyways MJHT was cutee! MoNaya .. I miss them. They are an eternal couple. For me. 😍
Anyways keep it upp! Loved it all. <3
Shilpa

beautiful work hun:)
LOVE the TVD sigs<3 They are amazing..the finale was too too too good<3 The kiss😍..Im so happy she finally realized she has feelings for Damon as well<3
LOVE the other ones as well<3
Keep rocking hun:)
Sneha:)