Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cess- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG! How long has it been since I was here?!? 

You even have a new gallery!! Congrats Jenz! I am also really really sorry for not being here for ages! I am just yes... really really busy... So I dont get much time. And yeah... too annoyed with VD ending (season 2) and even KMH that I dont feel like visiting IF. Anyway... Forget that.. Will be back with a long comment for this update... and will try to catch the others as well! ๐Ÿ˜†

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeouss upd Jen di, esp the Maaneet stuff as alwayss!
Please do make some Maaneet sigs from today's epi, it was tooo hawwt, please please, HQ pics are in the Geet Forum, MG on fire!!
Edited by kashish 1322 - 12 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesomeee update Jens!

Aww...thanks for the inspiration, and OMG it doesn't suck! I think it looks cute, and I liked how you used the bracket thing in your own unique style =)

So as you know already, started watching Navya only due to your recommendation =) The Shaheer sig looks amazing! He's definitely the new and adorable chocolate boy in telly town! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm not like totally in love with him, or smitten by him yet...but he's definitely a cutie!

The JW sigs look really beautiful, especially the last one! I loveee the Tyler-Caro sig, especially the style! They SO need to hook up by next season ;)

The second Maaneet sig is just too cute LOL! Especially the way Gurmeet's making his kissy face! ๐Ÿ˜† I loveee the colouring on the last Maaneet sig, so so gorgeous! DD looks so beautiful in red =) The ShiRan stuff looks very very pretty as usual, adore the first and last sigs the most! Your ShiRan stuff always come out so FAB!

Edited by Dangelz - 12 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
JEN JEN JENNN!

you don't know how much I love this update duddde. I m so using this one!
^omg! they loook perfect together <33 their smiles<333 ahhh! love the coloringg. amazing text!

NEXTT! I LOVE THIS ONEEE! love the text! haha. guruuu lookss soo hot with that kisssy face! LOL!
&amazing coloring! I hate the quality of the caps but you made it look soo prettty! YOU ARE fabb at caps!

last one is awesome. ahh! I love how she is looking at him..and he is like..yeah yeah yeah? LOL.

AMAZING DUDEE! love Navya ones! (: keeep it upp!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
so I did again.. made close to 21 sigs. might post in two batches.. and it's 4:04 right now so will do it tomm.๐Ÿ˜† get ready for another update๐Ÿ˜†
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WTH how do you even get time :|
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

WTH how do you even get time :|

LSAT studies last for 8 hours, then tution happens and all the works. In between I get close to 3 hours, so I just do this as I need a word from breaks, and law words๐Ÿ˜†
JennyPenny thumbnail
Alright onto the update - the first part anyhow...

Feel free to us

AnYa:

Damon-Elena:

Stefan-Damon:

KaSh:

Maaneet:
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sooo beautiful update jenny love TVD & KaSh onez the most :)
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous work babe :) You're too good with this, and superfast :)

Love love love the TVD and AnYa stuff the mosstt :) Gosh amazingg

Even the KaSh and Maneet stuff is amazing, esp the last MaNeet one :)