Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update. The DE sig is amazing. That scene was epic and the sig is gorgeous. Love the Ian Nina sig too. The Tyler Caroline one rocks. I love that scene of theirs. They are so perfect. The GurTi sig is adorable. Love the JJ sigs a lot. They are amazing. Love the KaSh sig too. The Mg sigs rock too. My fav is the third one. The ShiRan ones are killing. The first and last ones are my fav.
Amazing update :) I don't know why but I always find your NiAn ones the best...bias may be so LOL And aw that was nice of you to make JW ones for Farzuuu I am sure she will ecstatic, I sure was :P TBH though I think it was like an illusion but the first JW siggy at first I thought it was her and Shailenee (SP?!) again. The following two were my fav from this update =))

- The style is just L O V E  
omg omg omg i love the last maaneet sig so much
usinggg!
beautiful work hun:) Love the Tyler and Caroline one:)
congrats for new thread👏

OMG! ShiRan siggies are just mindblowing!!!! matter of fact every siggies that you made are mindblowing, you are too good👏
Wowwiiieess wat an update...loved it immenselyyy...
Jenny sig is just too artilicious...it seems like a period photoshoot...lovely look...
Kash one is too cute...they luk adorable...
Maneet and gurti onez r really nice...loved the style and coloring...
Anya one is good too...
 This is actually so hot man! Personally, I dont find him hot hot.. just cute but here, in this pic and in YOUR sig, he looks amazing. <3

L.O.V.E this! they are just absolutely too freaking good together. My favorite on and offscreen couple! 😉 I really like how you used the same pic but made one b&w and colored the other one. It looks sooo simple yet beautiful! =)

JW stuff looks S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G! First off, thank you sooo much for making them on that particular pic after I requested. Thats really so sweet of you! <3 I loveee them alll. Duh!!! 😆  This one is my fav as well! That style and BG texture is actually amazing. Use that on your other sigs as well.. Everything else looks great too. Dont wanna bore you with a really long comment so Imma not comment on the rest. All are beautiful :)

PS I will use the JW sig right after Im done drooling over my LC-Ian sig. 😍 OMG I freaked out when I saw this on tumblr.. Because I loveee these two! Obviously, I love NiAn more but LC is my love.. I adore her. this pairing came to my head forever ago. Before NiAn was official ;) LOL

Edited by -Farzana- - 12 years ago
Fabulous update Jenny!!!

Loved the ShiRan sigs n Gurti Sigs very very much!! 😍

This sig is Tremendously WONDERFUL!!! I loved it very very very much!!! Absolutely BRILLIANT MERGING and PERFECT COLORING!!! Its truly Gorgeous!! I loved this promo!!! I have always felt the Lyrics of Aasmani Rang Ho Are APT AND PERFECT to the T for Shona 😍 I have saved all the ShiRan sigs Am gonna use them very soon!!! Man i really miss Shona so much!! 😔 I hope She comes back very soon!!

And The Last ShiRan sig is MAGICAL N BREATHTAKINGLY SURREAL!! I Love the Black n White effect u've given to it!! its AWESOME!! And The Text is so Confound!! Loved it Very very much!!! Gosh i wish we get to see them together...😳

Terrific Update Jenny!! Totally Rocking!! Keep Going Sweetz!! 🤗
Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
wooow sizllling update.
loved JW sigs alot.. aww last sig is my fvrt from this update

senorita
JENNI...SUPERBBB...
HATZ OFFF  TO U ...SWEETIE...🤗