Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Aish129-

as ifπŸ€”πŸ˜Š ok well as long as we are on the list together🀣 i am getting out of here🀣

i top the list BTW πŸ˜› πŸ€£
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Amazingg Update!
KaSh, Shilpa and TVD ones are awesome!
and i dont think Shailene and Jenny resemble! πŸ€”
🀣 :P

Thanks yaar! They don;t look the same, but whenever she smiles or behaves, I am like JW. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Congoz on new shop Jenny...
Loved the update...Arjun-Jenny sig is so cute...nice coloring...
Jenny sig is tooo cuteee...loved the style...do make more following thz particular style...
Monaya sig is really good...awsm...
Maneet awww they so romantic and a lovable couple...loved the sig to core...
Xcellent...

Thanks so much yaar for liking the update! The JW sig was hard to made, because of coloring such tiny icons, but will try to make more on that style!

Originally posted by .Yamini.

I think i missed your update on page2, i have to say, your update is gorgeous Jens, how do you actually manage to make such nice siggies in such a less while. It takes me forever :|

Everything looks great :) Esp ur stuff on SA and TVD :)

Thanks so much Yams! They are all made in batches. So i spent like 2-3 hours working on them, but they are made one after another. I think watching TVD and listening to music gives me a lot of inspiration!

Originally posted by -Farzana-

JENNYYY! BEAUTIFUL BEEAAUUTFUL UPDATE!

http://i.imgur.com/0Tv3b.png My angel! She is looking so freaking sweet in all these pics! Her smile is so angelic! Love LOVEEE this sig Jen!

http://i.imgur.com/IO44m.png Hey, you're not the only one who said they look alike. My cousin told me the same thing LOL well in those pics they do look alike but not that much otherwise. Can I request something? I really like this sig but I don't really know the other girl so can you make one with just JW? Using the same pic and coloring.. I really adore that pic of JW. She looks so fresh and natural :) .. If you can. If not, it's okay.

http://i.imgur.com/rvTUj.png this was taken at Jens Easter Party. They've been Friends for years.. Ever since they did a show together :) it's a cute pic!

DE/NiAn ones are amazing! Omg whaaattt :OO Damon dying?! Never! You're kidding right! He is the life of the show.. I hope it's not true otherwise TVD is over for me.

Everything looks fab<3 

Thanks so much Farzana! Yes, I made two sigs on that pic, but I like my last attempt better but I will def post it in the next update! JW looks damn cute in her easter oulfit:)

Thanks so much for liking the JW stuff. Julie Pec, Ian and Nina keep harping about Damon's death while Paul is like Stefan is gonna turn bad. I just want thursday to air. I am gonna miss this show for 4 months man!

Originally posted by nikita_88

Congrats on the new shop!!! 

Love the update. 

Jenny and Arjun Aww such a cute picture! 

Love the ShiRan siggie OMG the words and the VM is amazing TVD I can't handle this coming week I don't want it to be the Season Finale I can't wait till whenever for Season 3!!! Everything is reaching Season end 

Anyways Loved the update DE siggie is too fabulous it was such a brilliant scene, I just want to know Damon is safe I hate Ian for putting poor Damon as his Tweet. 

Thanks so much Nikki! Ian scared everyone out with his poor damon tweet. I was like shut it, we don't want to know. The possiblity of Damon dying are nil, cause without Damon, they are totally screwed, but showing Damon dead, as a cliffhanger. quite huge. I just cannot wait to watch an DE episode centric but at the same time, so nervous!

Originally posted by -Rummy-

Congrats on new shop :)
beautiful update... lovee TVD/Nian/JW ones the most<3

Thanks so much! Glad u liked them!

Originally posted by QueenHinna12

congrats on the new gallery jenny:)
using the maaneet sig!!!

Thanks so much Hina! and for using the Maaneet one!

Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

Congrats Jenny on ur new gallery && AWESOME update!😊

Thanks so much yaar! Means a lot to me😳

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Congrats on your 14th Gallery Jenny!!

Awesome update.. loved the Jennifer, Shilpa nd Monaya ones the most..!!
beautiful wrk on them.. def. saved them..
nd the DE ones are usual mindblowingg.. Keep rckinggg :)

Thanks so much hun! So glad u liked them!😳

Originally posted by Julybaby22

dangg itt ..14th πŸ˜²
you're awesome dudee πŸ˜‰
congraatulations on your 14th gallery =).. hope you go through many many more & im sure you will πŸ˜‰

coming to the update -- 
looking at the arjun/jen one .. that's the first thing i said "awwwhh" πŸ˜
they look so cute in that pic
love the DE one ..the coloring is beautyyy <3 
MG one is lovee <3
SA & JW ones are cute :)
omg JW & Shaileenee.. yeahh you're so right ..they do look a bit alike
pretty sig btw πŸ˜‰
ShiRan one was amazing too :) .. will try to watch that VM you posted real soon!

PS - the sig in your dabba is .. WOW πŸ˜

Yayyy!! How are you? Thanks so muchhh!! I know the Arjun-Jen was so damn cute. I was like I gotta make something!! Thanks so much Mandy for your comments! Means a lot to me😳 The VM is fab. <3 It's not on ShiRan but on TVD but it's amazing. makes you cry too!!

Aww, thanks.. Binz is a genius! and thank for using the AnYa one! means a lot to me😳

Originally posted by -Illuminated-

Beautiful update πŸ˜Š I love them. I adore the Ian-Nina ones the most.

Thanks so much hun😳

Originally posted by utfracks

Jenny congrats on the 14th Gallery πŸ€—

Sorry was supposed to edit earlier, but just got lazy 

And what a fantastic update to start the gallery with!

Jenny and Arjun sig is cute! Where did you get that pic from? I never saw it before πŸ˜†

The DE and Ian-Nina ones are SO PRETTY! I'm really nervous for the Finale man! I don't like these rumors of damon dying 

The Jenny sig is cute! I love the pics you chose!

The KaSh one is SUPER Pretty! 

Maaneet one, I LOVE your coloring on that! Fantastic ! :D

MoNaya one is cute too!

The Shona sigs are so pretty. She looks really pretty in those pics!

And ShiRan as always, you're the best with ShiRan sigs without a doubt!

Awesome update Jenny! πŸ€—

RachuπŸ€— Thank you so muchhh!! The JW pic is from her easter party with AB. I don;t have much details on it.I saw it somewhere on DMG forum and loved the pic and decided to do something with it.

I know yaar. Damon dying and the new preview clip is making me think if they don't kill him, they are gonna torture us by showing all his bite signs I just want Damon to be alive, and DE to happen. Elena needs to wake up and smell the damn coffee.. a.k.a damon!

i top the list BTW πŸ˜› πŸ€£

And I thought I was the slowest of you all! 😳

Btw sorry for interrupting in your spamming session 🀣

And I thought I was the slowest of you all! 😳

Btw sorry for interrupting in your spamming session 🀣

There comes the third spammer *headdesk* 🀣 🀣 Oh no one beats me when it comes to slow updates 😳 🀣

No worries Rach, hope Jen doesnt mind us spamming..🀣

There comes the third spammer *headdesk* 🀣 🀣 Oh no one beats me when it comes to slow updates 😳 🀣

No worries Rach, hope Jen doesnt mind us spamming..🀣

I took 2 years to complete my first gallery Yamz! 🀣 And almost 2-3 months done I opened the 2nd, haven't moved beyond 70 pages 🀣
Edited by utfracks - 12 years ago
in comparison i am fast 😎 🀣 5 months on my first and then two each on the rest 🀣 i love spamminggg! and i thought i said i was getting out of here 🀣 spamming is weird without ashu and dangelz though 😳

I took 2 years to complete my first gallery Yamz! 🀣 And almost 2-3 months done I opened the 2nd, haven't moved beyond 70 pages 🀣

W*F W*F 🀣 2 years to complete the 1st gallery...🀣 omfg! rest is history i suppose! 🀣 🀣
Originally posted by -Aish129-

in comparison i am fast 😎 🀣 5 months on my first and then two each on the rest 🀣 i love spamminggg! and i thought i said i was getting out of here 🀣 spamming is weird without ashu and dangelz though 😳

You never help me finish my gallery πŸ₯Ί Okay I think spamming doesn't suit me 🀣 It looks good only on CCs 🀣 So me off!

Jen, can we expect an update anytime soon?

W*F W*F 🀣 2 years to complete the 1st gallery...🀣 omfg! rest is history i suppose! 🀣 🀣

Well I had disappeared in between, so yeah, 2 years to be precise 🀣

Jens will get the shock of her life..i am sure she hasnt seen so much spamming ever 😳 🀣  🀣

@Jenss..aww you are most welcome hon :) i know Sanz is so cute..shes such a typical mumbai girl..i love her man..totally bindaas and full of life..i know i cannot wait for Vaidehi to start ..oh she is sure turning Barun into a prankster 🀣 just like she did to mohit 🀣