Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
dangg itt ..14th 😲
you're awesome dudee 😉
congraatulations on your 14th gallery =).. hope you go through many many more & im sure you will 😉

coming to the update --
looking at the arjun/jen one .. that's the first thing i said "awwwhh" 😍
they look so cute in that pic
love the DE one ..the coloring is beautyyy <3
MG one is lovee <3
SA & JW ones are cute :)
omg JW & Shaileenee.. yeahh you're so right ..they do look a bit alike
pretty sig btw 😉
ShiRan one was amazing too :) .. will try to watch that VM you posted real soon!

PS - the sig in your dabba is .. WOW 😍
Edited by Julybaby22 - 12 years ago
jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update 😊 I love them. I adore the Ian-Nina ones the most.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Jenny congrats on the 14th Gallery 🤗

Sorry was supposed to edit earlier, but just got lazy

And what a fantastic update to start the gallery with!

Jenny and Arjun sig is cute! Where did you get that pic from? I never saw it before 😆

The DE and Ian-Nina ones are SO PRETTY! I'm really nervous for the Finale man! I don't like these rumors of damon dying

The Jenny sig is cute! I love the pics you chose!

The KaSh one is SUPER Pretty!

Maaneet one, I LOVE your coloring on that! Fantastic ! :D

MoNaya one is cute too!

The Shona sigs are so pretty. She looks really pretty in those pics!

And ShiRan as always, you're the best with ShiRan sigs without a doubt!

Awesome update Jenny! 🤗

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Sary-

WOW 14th LOL you move fast =)) Well congrats on your new gallery! LOVE LOVE LOVE the banner! Aish is really good with banners man :| Keep making more & update soon <333 Looking forward to DE esp :)

Thanks Sahar. Yes, I am part of the fast bandwagon and then there are those who are SLOW in updating that you gotta nag them! Thank you! Aish is awesome⭐️

Originally posted by: -Illuminated-

CONGRATSSS On ur new gallery 😊 you've got some beautiful creations and I loook forward to seeing more 😉 14 is quite an accomplishment.

Thank you so much hun! Means a lot to me😳

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

res ;)

----------------------

OMG!!! 14th Shoppin' zone for the PS-freaks👏
Congratsss Jenny Jaannn, for your oh-so-Jenny-licious 14th shop

deserved loadz moree... we adore ur creations to the core
you are sooo goodd..n Yes, you are so 'massively' talenteddd😉

keep rockin' & luv yaa buddyy
muuaahhh!!

Thanks so much yaar!Your comments mean so much to me! Nah, I am good, but you are simply amazing Shikha!

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

OMFGG res. I justtt replied to your PM and this is already up :O man quantitative methods sucks. made me miss my first spot😔🤣 haha will edit soon :))

alrightt let me unres now before this lecture kills me lol but first things first I'm SO SO SO happy you loved your banner, it really means a lot to me😳  you know what though.. I CANNOT believe I like forgot Shiran🤔 that's what happens when you trust me with choosing everything🤣pakka next time (if there is one😆😳) i'll keep everything in mind haha :S but then again in saying that thankyou SO very much for trusting me with this, I can't even begin to tell you how much it means to me :)) because I've loved your work since I wasn't even on IF, few years back😆 and it's like a million senti moments for me put together❤️ congrats on your 14th and I LOVEE YOUU too<33

love,
-me..x😆 
pshtt..everyone who love(d/s) the banner thankyouu so much! it's honestly an honour for me😳

Thank you thank you so muchhh!! I loved the banner so much, that I am tempting of making you make all my banners for me, because I can keep staring it all day! Aww, that's so awesome and amazing to hear<3 I love YOU MORE!!! It's okay that you forgot ShiRan, there will always be a next time!

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Wohooo #14 🥳🥳

Congrats Jenz 🤗
May u open many more 😳

LOVE the new banner <333
Aish is really good wid banners 😳

Looking forward to ur next update :)

Luv ya
Harshu <333

Thank you so much Harshu! 

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

Congrats on new gallery Jen!! 🤗 Can't wait to see your many amazing sigs in this new place! :D

Thanks so much Shilpa! Are we getting an MA news soon or new pics?

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Congrats on ur new gallery Jenny!!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Love all ur creations!!!! 

May you open many many more!!! 

Thanks so much Sidra! Means alot to me😳

JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dangelz

A huge, huge, HUGE congratulations to you Jenny for your 14th gallery! 🤗

Thanks so much Dangelz🤗

I have a soft spot for the number 14 cuz its my birthday number...😆 and I'm so happy to see that you've opened your 14th gallery! I don't wanna repeat myself over and over, but I've always been a fan of your work since...forever! 😆 You've always been a great inspiration for being unique with your work =) Awww, thank you so muchhh!! In the world of copying and stealing, having my world being labeled unique still means a lot to me. I try to do something other with the buttons, and some experiments turn out nice and others horrible, but I have to say, I LOVE ur stuff, like I said, somethings you make, no matter how hard I try, I'll never be able to do so well with it esp that texture u use. awesome⭐️

I hope you continue to make fantastic creations, and your work always keeps improving a great deal with each and every gallery! Hope you have many many more galleries in the future, and looking forward to the all the awesome work that you're gonna post in here =) Thanks so much Dangelz!

Oh and I HAVE to mention this...I just love, love, LOVEEE your banner! Ahhh its super gorgeousss, and Aish has totally outdone herself! 😳 The banner is SO attractive, bold and eye-catching! I'm gonna have to nag Aish to make me a banner for my next shop...which isn't gonna happen for awhile! 😆 I agree. The banner is so amazing, Aish is JUST too good!!

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Congratulations Jenny on your new Gallery! Wow, 14th. That's cool! 

Anywho, all the best.. Love your work! Hope to see more beautiful sigs =) 

Thanks so much Farzana🤗 means a lot to me

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Congrats Jens :)

Im so happy you reached your 14th shop, you're the fastest siggy maker around, never seen a faster siggy maker apart from you 🤣 🤗

Love your a lot, esp on ShiRan, KaSh and TVD, your creations always turn out awesome, and as your copyright says Unique Designz . All your creations are unique, and moreover your texts.

Keep 'em coming girl, cause you rock! 😎

P.S Forgot to add, the banner is gorgeous, Aish is a rockstar! 

Thanks so much Yams! Are you joining the slow bandwagon soon or what? Haha, I make most of mine in batches and with the music blaring. if the music is on, i can make stuff easily otherwise it takes ours.. Thanks so much Yams! It just means amazing to know that my work is still unique:) Aish needs to be assigned BANNER maker offically for all of us!

Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

Jennnyyy!

OMG! everyone is done with their gall except MINES :P haha.

Well, Congratss! you know how much I adore your work! Your blending is my favvv part! Keeep makingg GurTi, MaaNeet, Gurmeet stuff (: & KaShh stuff.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BANNER :DD me jealous :P

Aissshh! I hate youuu :p

UPDATESOON(:

Like I said, slow bandwagon😆 u need to update man and i need to comment on it soon! 

thank you,. the banner is sheer genius!

Originally posted by: shona.

congrats on the 14th gallery!
love ur creations esp ShiRan stuff and VD stuff!!

hey cud u make Virat Kohli sigs?

Thanks so much hun! yes, I will try to make some stuff on him next update. paka promise

Onto the next update comments: THANKS to 

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.,  nikita_88,  jasangel,  ..-Komal-..,  ~*sindhu*~,  aisha_1992,  ..Ragzz..,  -Fatima-,  Sunshine Girl,  -Sary-,  -Illuminated-,  SunShine_A,  utfracks,  sidra2007,  sajnie,  * ~ Roshni ~ *,  Neha2704,  LennieQueenHinna12,  .Yamini.,  -Durgavnii-,  -Arjunlicious-,  kriti_binal,  black_haze,  -Farzana-,  -Rummy-sidma_love,  -_AfridiMalik_-,  Angelic_Swancy,  aish_punk

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Thanks so much Yams! Are you joining the slow bandwagon soon or what? Haha, I make most of mine in batches and with the music blaring. if the music is on, i can make stuff easily otherwise it takes ours.. Thanks so much Yams! It just means amazing to know that my work is still unique:) Aish needs to be assigned BANNER maker offically for all of us!

I think everyone says you're fast, thats why you find most of us slow 🤣 🤣 seee i updated pretty quick this time 😉 🤣

Oh yeah we dont need to tell that to Aish, she's officially our banner maker! 😊 😃 🤣
Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'm employeeddd!🤣 haha. not that I already am not.😆 but thankyouu so much Jen😳 i can tell how many times you have to write how good the banner is🤣 means a LOT to me😳

and what is up with you today saying everyone is slow.. i'm not that bad🤣
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

congrats on your 14th gall hon 🤗 you are the fastest siggy maker around and everytime you update, theres something ispirational in it..keep up the awesome work jens, 🤗

the updates gorgeous! MoNaya one has got to be my fav.. :) lovely pic selection, beautiful blending and the way uve place all the pics is just perfect..i love that pic where San is screaming 🤣 and making that funny face..gosh she is adorable and hilarious at the same time! ya so the sig is gorgeous i will use it soon 🤗 love ya jens, keep updating!!

Thanks so much Ragz. Means a lot to me🤗 Sanz was hillarious. She was like all you bache logs and I was like OMG. She's a rockstar. Can Vaidehi start airing soon so we can see her on the screen again. She's def turn Barun into a prankster for sure!

Originally posted by: sidma_love

AWESOMEEE update Jenz !! 

JW & AB sig is soo cute😳
That pic is from JW's Easter Party :)

JW stuff is adorable
Her smile is so cute 😳

As always DE & MG stuff is amazing <3

But my fav has to b the Shona & ShiRan stuff 😳😳

ShiRan sig is awesome 
Loved the text <333

Shona sigs r MINDBLOWING 
The new pics r Fab <3
She's looking sooo damn GORGEOUS 😳
Love her & miss her alot <333

Saved dem all 
Will b using dem vry soon 😳

Keep going !!

Thanks so much Harshu! As I been told, are there more pics from this easter party? The pic is so damn cute. Thanks so muchh!! There is def more ShiRan in this one esp one sig which I had a blast making. Hoping u like them as well!  Thank u for using he ShiRan and Nikki-Sid one!

Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey jenny..congo on ur new shop..

the delena, jenny, KaSh n arjun-jenny sigs are awesome.

do make more

Thank you so much hun! Glad u liked them!

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

CONGRATSSS! 

Thanks so much hun!

Originally posted by: Neha2704

congrats on the new update Jen and loved loved the update gorgeous work as usual 😃 loved the MoNaya And ShiRan sigg the most 

oye, why did we have a change of id? Thank u so muchhh!!!

Originally posted by: kriti_binal

Congrats on ur new Gallery Jenny 🤗  🤗

Loved loved loved the update!!! 

All the SA sigs are Breathtakingly Gorgeous!!! 😍   😍  😍

And Arjun JW sig is really adorable!! 

The ShiRan stuff is Mesmerizing!!!

Saved the SA n the ShiRan stuff gonna use them very soon...☺️

Terrific update Dear!! Keep going!! 😳

Thank you so much hun!! I am so glad u liked them! and wow, your sig box is Shonaholicfied!

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Jenny congrats for ur 14th gallery!!! - damn 14! How quick was that?!

You know I love ur work Jen - I have a folder dedicated to ur works that just keeps on growing LOL. I'm sure in a short amount of time you'll be on ur 20th lol but mindblowing update as always - love the Maaneet, JW and TVD/NI one. Colouring is amazing. Make more on Maaneet/Gurti!!! :P

Using the Maaneet siggy!! :D 

Loving the banner!

Haha, thank you so much Rosh!  I did make some Maaneet stuff in this update coming up, vbut I def need to catch up.. Can u give me recap of what has happened so far? Awww, that's so sweet of you and thank you for using that one! Taylor swift comes up with awesome songs when I make sigs!

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Congooo Jenz on ur 14th Shop!:D
and may u have more and more Keep Rockinggg *ahh ur siggys are just sooo GORGOUS!<3*and ur textss ahh man i soo adore ur texts ur the BEST when it comes to texts!<333

and FABULOUS Banner by Aishhh *u janii ROCK*🤗

Thanks so much Sam! Means a lot to me😳

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

Dunno if i cme to ur gallery before 🤔 anyhow always luv ur designs ☺️ ur so gud😳👏👏

cuming to ur rant, seriously damon will die😲😲😲 NO WAY😭😭😭

OMG i saw this pic on a friends DP and asked her also it truely looks Cutee😳And the way u made the siggy makes it even more beautiful👏👏👏 love the Style its gorgoues and the text😳 its reli awesum luv the style of teh text and wat it says awww its reli cutee😳👏👏

wish they get more pics on Jun and Jen😉 they look cute together😳

OMG OMG OMG the Scene was totally epic 🤪 i agree bt the Siggy is even more epic then the scene ☺️ makes it so much more beautiful😳 aahh lub how u added the pics on the side they look so gud man 😍 aah DeLena needs to happen😭😭sumhow anyhow😭😭 They are so meant to be ☺️

again lub lub the text the design, the texture that u used or watever it is brush lol and teh colouring is wow👏👏 simply WOW😳👏👏 I think im gonna use this😭😭

@Ian-Nina: awww they are so perfect together be it On or Offscreen 😍 jst too awesum, luv the colouring on taht siggy and the text jst perfecto👏👏👏😳😳

@Jw-Sheeleene: dnt knw the other girl but surely they look alike😲 luv the siggy👏👏

Wow man this siggy is gorgoues👏👏👏 Love teh syle u used aah u totally have unique designs😳👏👏👏 Luv the colouring its reli gud 👏👏👏

OMG KaSh 🤪 aah this scene😭😭 it was so beautiful😳 Aaahhh Luv luvthis style, the B&W is so epic 😍 and the text😳 oooh lovely siggy one again😳👏👏
@ManEeet: aww again another Unique design😉 Luv that style too jst gorgoues and luv the colouring and all reli gud👏👏

Ooohh MoNaya totally PERFECT😳👏👏 Aaahhh im so definitely gonna save and use this soon!

@shiRan: ooohh i lub there jodi too there jst too cute😳 hope they do 🤔 tho i picture them as bro - sis 🤣 bt im in lub with that siggy reli cute😳👏👏

@All Shona siggies: aahh as usual Perfect😳👏👏 and being Shona it had to be beautiful 😍 oooh all of them are jst too gorgoues, the designs the colouring the text the pics😳👏👏 PERFECTO!

and this ^^^ siggy is so wow 😍 her eyes aww and her smile, my god she is ONe in a million dude, she is so beautiful, perfect jst the way she is😳 now back to the design, jst wow, love how u focused on all the pics in a different way u knw wat i mean, i dunno theres jst sumthing so amazing abt this siggy😳 Jst simply luv luv it👏👏

Keep making more

Luv

Nadz

Ps: if u do have a PM list 🤔 PM me wen u update😳

Thank you thank you so much hun! Means a lot to me that you commented on my work so effortless and talked about each sig! means a lot.

I don;'t have a PM list. I am sorry.😳

Originally posted by: shona.

lovely update
DE sig was my fav
like u sed Damon CANNOT die!

Thank you so much! Yes, but Julie Pec keeps going over that and even Nina was like, fans will cry. Fans will only cry if Damon dies. 

Originally posted by: Aamna Am

Congrats Jenny😊

Thanks so much hun & for using the Maaneet ones. means a lot to me😳

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Congrats on your new gallery Jenny 🤗 🤗 🤗

The update looks stunning ...will get a better and more detailed reply tomorrow ...

Take care 🤗

Thanks so much yaar! means a lot to me!

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

firstly Congratz jenny on urz 14th gall 🤗
wish u make many many more :)
sooo beautiful update 
JW & SA onez r too cute but my fav is dalena one itz damn fab b/w who said they gonna kill damon plz they can't 
awesome work
keep rocking
luv
Fatima

Thanks so much Fatima! I hope they don't kill Damon either, but they keep giving these annoying signs that will be a cliffhanger. Hopefully DE kiss is a cliffhanger;)  and thank you for using the DE sig:) means a lot to me.😳

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

congrats yaara. wooow 14th gallery wooow.. congo yaara

OMG i loved all sigs.. AB-JW sig is very very beautiful...
loved JW sigs alot.. 
loved the coloring and text u used in all sigs..

senorita

Thanks so much Senorita! Means a lot to me😳

Originally posted by: -Sary-

Amazing first update =)) Ok I have to say this LOL Damon is not gonna die I know I don't follow the show but tbh they know Ian//Damon//Delena are a huge part of the show and bring in the fans so I don't think they would be stupid enough to kill him off. They might build up the tension as to what will happen to him but I doubt he would vanish from the show. I hope they prove me right LOL As for the picture of AJ & JW apparently it's from JW's Easter Party =)) On to the update - They are not dumb to kill him, but to leave him dead as cliffhanger, possibly. Nina keeps talking about crying in the finale and something happening that effects DE hugely. I just want THURSDAY to be here.

http://i.imgur.com/rvTUj.png - I love the style you chose for the siggy :) And coloring is cahute it goes well with the essence of the picture. JW is so adorable with her crown LOL- aww, thank you. I know man, she looks adorable with it. 

http://i.imgur.com/JKRZm.png - I won't get tired of this scene; again don't watch the show in its entirety but DE are intense. LO V E the coloring :) this scene was EPIC. i mean, confession, whatever scene, but this one was the best.. no words needed!

http://i.imgur.com/WFJHO.png - I love this picture :| Is it a new one? Anyway cahuteee siggy! Love the coloring and the texture. - yes, the pic is new. thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/IO44m.png - I remember a topic on their similarity LOL Love the pictures you chose :) I think of JW everytime I watch her. I am like bang on man.. and when she smiles, it's like woah..

http://i.imgur.com/0Tv3b.png - LOVE the pictures, caption, coloring...Everything :D - thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/elyhF.png - I like this style :) And the caption is good as well!- thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/Gx4E8.png - I like how you made this siggy. How KW's face is emphasized and then two FB's on the side. - thank you.. the main idea was his tears needed to come out well!

http://i.imgur.com/tAlkK.png - All SA siggies are nice but I love that one in particular =)) It's very nicely made!- thanks so muchh!!

Thanks so much Sahar for your comments! Means a lot to me😳

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Aish, you're one of the slowest 🤣 and that includes me too 🤣
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

@Aish, you're one of the slowest 🤣 and that includes me too 🤣

as if🤔😊 ok well as long as we are on the list together🤣 i am getting out of here🤣