how can i watch & digest the current track ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i would just like to know how can i watch & digest the current track ❓i am currently watching the current track without having or building any kind of expectations from this particular track😉this way atleast i am enjoying the episodes more than i used to do😊because when we keep too much of expectations they never get fulfilled but when we don't have expectations then a sudden pleasant surprise give us lot of happiness & reason to smile😃nowadays i am watching the episodes without having any kind of expectations & enjoying it completely so thought of sharing with u all👍🏼if u all have any kind of suggesstions then kindly share with me😃 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
Sorry, Mona, it is not doable. Rudra and Gauri characters have been reduced to cartoons.  Its pure torture to watch them.  Everybody in my family stopped watching when Ram came in.  I watched on like a faithful soldier.  But there is a limit to everything.  Viewers' should not be taken for granted.  This storyline is an insult to our intelligence.  Anyway, I think zee is just waiting for the right time to end this and replace it with a new one soon.  I will read the posts of Sanginians though. I really enjoy that.

So with deep regret: 'Parilam na, Parilam na to kichhute, O-go Nirupoma, koriyo khama' 😭
Originally posted by trinaroy

Sorry, Mona, it is not doable. Rudra and Gauri characters have been reduced to cartoons.  Its pure torture to watch them.  Everybody in my family stopped watching when Ram came in.  I watched on like a faithful soldier.  But there is a limit to everything.  Viewers' should not be taken for granted.  This storyline is an insult to our intelligence.  Anyway, I think zee is just waiting for the right time to end this and replace it with a new one soon.  I will read the posts of Sanginians though. I really enjoy that.

So with deep regret: 'Parilam na, Parilam na to kichhute, O-go Nirupoma, koriyo khama' 😭
i would still watch it because i know that gauri will get her rudra back as this show is all about love & relationship of rudra & gauri😃
Originally posted by monaghosh

i would still watch it because i know that gauri will get her rudra back as this show is all about love & relationship of rudra & gauri😃

But Mona, where did they show the love between Rudra and Gauri blossoming?  it all happened all of a sudden just to coincide with Valentine's Day.  From good friends, suddenly overnight Rudra fell in love.  Then before it could develop into full blown love, they brought in all the nonsensical script and characters.  I got bored of watching only trouble and problems for Rudra and Gauri, which are totally irrational, unrealistic, and actually quite stupid.

But I wish you and all other Sanginians the best.  May good sense prevail upon the CVs and Sangini changes for better.