Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

how can i watch & digest the current track ?

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
i would just like to know how can i watch & digest the current track Questioni am currently watching the current track without having or building any kind of expectations from this particular trackWinkthis way atleast i am enjoying the episodes more than i used to doSmilebecause when we keep too much of expectations they never get fulfilled but when we don't have expectations then a sudden pleasant surprise give us lot of happiness & reason to smileBig smilenowadays i am watching the episodes without having any kind of expectations & enjoying it completely so thought of sharing with u allThumbs Upif u all have any kind of suggesstions then kindly share with meBig smile

Edited by monaghosh - 10 May 2011 at 5:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancer-Nags-

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Sorry, Mona, it is not doable. Rudra and Gauri characters have been reduced to cartoons.  Its pure torture to watch them.  Everybody in my family stopped watching when Ram came in.  I watched on like a faithful soldier.  But there is a limit to everything.  Viewers' should not be taken for granted.  This storyline is an insult to our intelligence.  Anyway, I think zee is just waiting for the right time to end this and replace it with a new one soon.  I will read the posts of Sanginians though. I really enjoy that.

So with deep regret: 'Parilam na, Parilam na to kichhute, O-go Nirupoma, koriyo khama' Cry

-prime-monaghoshOrientalDancer

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinaroy

Sorry, Mona, it is not doable. Rudra and Gauri characters have been reduced to cartoons.  Its pure torture to watch them.  Everybody in my family stopped watching when Ram came in.  I watched on like a faithful soldier.  But there is a limit to everything.  Viewers' should not be taken for granted.  This storyline is an insult to our intelligence.  Anyway, I think zee is just waiting for the right time to end this and replace it with a new one soon.  I will read the posts of Sanginians though. I really enjoy that.

So with deep regret: 'Parilam na, Parilam na to kichhute, O-go Nirupoma, koriyo khama' Cry
i would still watch it because i know that gauri will get her rudra back as this show is all about love & relationship of rudra & gauriBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaghosh

Originally posted by trinaroy

i would still watch it because i know that gauri will get her rudra back as this show is all about love & relationship of rudra & gauriBig smile

But Mona, where did they show the love between Rudra and Gauri blossoming?  it all happened all of a sudden just to coincide with Valentine's Day.  From good friends, suddenly overnight Rudra fell in love.  Then before it could develop into full blown love, they brought in all the nonsensical script and characters.  I got bored of watching only trouble and problems for Rudra and Gauri, which are totally irrational, unrealistic, and actually quite stupid.

But I wish you and all other Sanginians the best.  May good sense prevail upon the CVs and Sangini changes for better.

-prime-Thamesrivermonaghosh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top