Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Arvind, Sudhir and Rajveer have continually shown their abuse of power and somehow think they are above the law. In yesterday's episode they were unbearable to watch, they were smug and arrogant. If they weren't so consumed by hatred, they would have felt for Arohi as she broke down in court speaking about Ram's murder and the ruling not being fair to Arjun.

Amrit should be ashamed of herself as a mother, if she really wanted to be there for her daughter should have fought for her. Amrit didn't even bother to talk to her daughter when Arohi came to turn herself in, she had the perfect opportunity to do so as no one was there to stop her but she didn't.

I am proud of Sanchit and Lovedeep for standing up for what is right, this is not only about Arjun but Arohi too and her family has been very cruel to her. I admire Lovedeep for finally having enough and calling her brothers out on their hypocrisy. Lovedeep did the right thing by leaving, it took a lot of courage to do so.

I would love to see DJ return, I don't understand why she hasn't been brought back for this storyline especially since it was her husband that was shot! I am sure she would be ashamed of the way her sons have acted.
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well said mandy.. i have been very irked by amrit's character.. there is some redemption there.. but i wud love to see her also show as much courage as lovedeep if not more!!

chand.. girgitwalias pe abb mujhe hasi bhi nahi aati 

luv_karankri. hi.. sahi kaha.. aadhe dikhte nahi, aadhe gaye arohi ke piche..baaki jo bache kuche hai unko ignore karna hamari bhalai hogi!!🥱
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we always knew who or what the singhanias were since from the start.
but the 3 ullus just acting on my nerves. The only thing they have concerning the law is the title otherwise there is nothing . I mean beeing a honest protector of the law you would want to know who the real culprit is, you should have at least some common sense.In fact i don't think they are doing that for their dad i think is for their own selfishness just to take revenge .And their so call love for arohi how can they be so happy seeing her in that state, insulting her as if she was one of their
bigest ennemi i just can't bear them as for amrit she must be living in another
world.

i did not watch the 2 last
episodes just didn't want to see
that!

p.s.sorry for the mistakes( i'm better at french next time can i?

Andre@ Edited by SHAHAD971 - 12 years ago