Rajvir: Aaj humare family ki jeet hui hai!

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really Rajvir? Family ki jeet hui hai ya haar? I was disappointed today in the way the Girgitwalia's were handled by the CV's. Specifically the brothers Arvind, Sudhir n Rajvir. We have seen a steady decrease in their outlook of what's right! I get it that they are angry about their dad being shot. But instead of fighting it as police officers they are fighting it out as MCPs. 

As protectors of law, their first instinct should have been to investigate this matter thoroughly. Even if they didn't believe Arohi, their sense of revenge should have motivated them to do an in depth research and build a strong case. Already they have a strong case, but what I am saying would have been implemented if they had stopped for a moment and considered that their daughter Arohi, who loves them immensely and her greatest fear was to lose them, had forgiven them for having mistreated Arjun and accepted them back the same way without questions. And now if she was saying that Arjun was innocent and that she was with him, they should trust her. Or atleast give her the benefit of doubt. Instead, they kicked her out, forced her to openly rebel against them and let her struggle alone to save her husband. And when she is doing all that, they are taunting and laughing on her at court and letting their lawyer humiliate her and question her efforts. The glee on their faces today when Saxena was ripping apart her argument was disgusting n unbearable.

Amrit as a mother was really shocking me. I can't imagine any mom taking her husband's side rather over her daughter's in such a critical issue where the daughter is right. And finally I saw that change when Amrit refused to wish Sudhir gud luck thereby taking a neutral stance. I hope we see her break the ice with Arohi n extend some moral support to her, if only in secret.

Loved Bua's lines here. It answered the question I asked in the beginning of this post. "ek ne apni beti ko ghar se nikal diya, dusre ne apne bete pe haath uthaya. ghar ke badon ka yahi farz hota hai, hai na?" As a family, the Ahluwalias have failed. In a crisis, they fell apart due to their presumptions, prejudice, arrogance and medieval ideas. Here I will blame only the men of the family because every time their women tried to voice their thoughts or tried to get proactive, they were shown the door.  The way these three brothers were standing today, they are the Bermuda triangle of KMH.. all sense that goes in that space gets lost never to come back. And to my amazement and disgust, Arvind is casually shoving off Lovedeep's outburst! As a brother, he has no right to say 'woh sirf baatein karti hai!!' I am so proud of Love that she took her stand and decided to walk out on the brothers who didn't deserve her. 

CVs, I implore you once again. Atleast now, bring back DJ and stop this nonsense that is roaming arnd in the Ulluwaliya household. This house is falling apart without the guidance of the elders. DJ gone and KSA in coma. The timing is perfect. Loha garam hai, maar doh hathoda!! Plzz sort this out.

Sorry guyz, I cudnt take the hypocrisy of the Ahlu Men. This is the family the season started with. Whether this season ends now or not, I don't want this family regressing to this extent. Plz share your views. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice post Aksh

the Ahluwalahs treat their women like second class citizens-sorry to use those words but its truth, they have no rights and their own sisters and daughter are treated like this unbelievable

Singhania's are much better atleast they allow all women to speak irrespective of whether its right wrong or utter nonsense at least they have equal rights as men

And till last month i was thinkg Ahlwaliah are much better family than Singhania's
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
aksh4IF

Great post!!! You said it all and I second every line.  Bravo!!

RAJVEER IS THE MOST EGOSTIC CHARACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN.  HE COULD NOT CONTROL HIS WIFE.  SHE CHEATED ON HIM.  SO WHAT IS HE TRYING TO PROVE NOW?  HE IS A BAD COP anyways, always taking law into his own hands, whether he is right or wrong. 

The Ahluwalia men have proved their hypocrisy and the Singhania's their selfishness.  Both these families do not deserve people like AROHI and ARJUN.  The Ahluwalias, only order their women and the Singhania's, tolerate them.

Now, time has come for Arohi to show her mettle.  She should reopen the case and fight her husband's case, do research, get all the facts about Arjun's mum death, everything single detail so that she can make her case strong.

I WANT AROHI TO FIGHT FOR HER MAN.

CVs , please make note of this. 

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Prem.. i always liked the Singhania's better for this reason.. whatever they were.. they were outspoken about it.. no one pretended abt anything.. 

Lara..Rajvir did not care abt gauri.. agreed he was justified coz he found out she loved some other guy, n this case his enemy.. but he didnt love her to begin wid, so he didnt bother wid trying to understand her. as much as i hate gauri, i do think that if rajvir had shown some care after marraige, gauri wudnt have shown as much interest in arjun.. indifference is more hurtful than outright hate. :(
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
as of now, m going to res my place here...i have lots to say but m short of time at the moment...so will edit this soon..
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very good post...i dont even want to get started on these annoying ahluwalia brothers...they r getting on my nerves now...i wud rather tolerate RPS anyday as compared to these people...their characterization is so inconsistent
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post aksh...👏

I hate the ullluwalia men or to be more specific the trio, who think themselves to be always right. They think themselves to be the God of their house. 😡

while watching yesterday's epi, the courtroom scene, i literally felt like killing them. Even though arohi is against them now, she is the daughter of their house. They loved her once, if not now. But The way they mutely watched the interrogation of arohi by saxena, enjoying it, i think they have becum so overcomed by their pride, that they failed to see anything beyond it.
Anyone would have felt sorry to see arohi in that state, but they?? No way.. They went about smiling n being happy at their victory..

But i superloved bua n the way she gave reply to arwind's 'just shut up!' ⭐️
roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post

Its complete u turn for the ullu's family .

what they were when season started and what they are  now .

I think they are pissed that Arohi is taking Arjun's side not their. If she would have been against Arjun may be we would have gotten another picture .

since they are pissed , so they don't want to get in to the facts .just want to satisfy they false ego.

what a blunder in the history of law that the  victim is sentenced  for life imprisonment without a single eye -witness.😡

today I hated Arvind more than Jignesh 😡. Pls some body reminds them the injustice done by them to Arjun's mom .
channi_star thumbnail
ditto aksh!!!

🤣 brainless girgitwalias!!! huh!
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 very nice post

hamari family ki jeet?
adhay se jyade family member toh dikhte nahi hai, n jo adhe hai woh arohi ko support karte hai