Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
no Kinshuk will not leave the show, I hope not...there Bidaai took quite a few years gap and he was not comfortable playing dad to those kids...here it is a small baby...and the CT's can keep it small till whatever time they wantπŸ˜†
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post. Yes there is no logic of Nivi- Sid getting together. It would be an absurd conclusion.
I am just expanding on your post.My take is - Nivi and Sid never loved each other enough to sort out their problems and get together. If you see whatever hurdles they faced was not big enough that it could not be resolved. Divya's misunderstanding and confusion about whom Sid loves could have been managed many times, similarly, Sid could have proved Keshav innocent and regained Nivi's trust without much effort. The fact remains it did not happen solely because neither Sid or Nivi wanted to do the effort. After their marraige they walked into the relationship with their respective spouses with complete honesty and they did move on.
On other hand Nivi - Viren's marraige sustained all the hardships. Nivi did not leave viren when he was revealed as a stalker and his hatred towards her thereafter, till he realised his mistake and Viren DID not let Nivi go when she signed the divorce papers and bore all the punishment KS and NT Dadi meted out on him. What does this say. They accept each other with their flaws and strengths and complete each other. Similarly. Sid - had an imperfect wife in Divya, but he accepted her with all her flaws and began a family. He never ever had any bad intentions towards Nivi and has always helped Viren to save his marraige and relationship with Nivi.

This is what I saw in the show so far. If now they bring in some new track to reunite Sid- Nivi, it will be no less than Incest and highest form of betrayal of human relationship.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vids08

Good post. Yes there is no logic of Nivi- Sid getting together. It would be an absurd conclusion.

I am just expanding on your post.My take is - Nivi and Sid never loved each other enough to sort out their problems and get together. If you see whatever hurdles they faced was not big enough that it could not be resolved. Divya's misunderstanding and confusion about whom Sid loves could have been managed many times, similarly, Sid could have proved Keshav innocent and regained Nivi's trust without much effort. The fact remains it did not happen solely because neither Sid or Nivi wanted to do the effort. After their marraige they walked into the relationship with their respective spouses with complete honesty and they did move on.
On other hand Nivi - Viren's marraige sustained all the hardships. Nivi did not leave viren when he was revealed as a stalker and his hatred towards her thereafter, till he realised his mistake and Viren DID not let Nivi go when she signed the divorce papers and bore all the punishment KS and NT Dadi meted out on him. What does this say. They accept each other with their flaws and strengths and complete each other. Similarly. Sid - had an imperfect wife in Divya, but he accepted her with all her flaws and began a family. He never ever had any bad intentions towards Nivi and has always helped Viren to save his marraige and relationship with Nivi.

This is what I saw in the show so far. If now they bring in some new track to reunite Sid- Nivi, it will be no less than Incest and highest form of betrayal of human relationship.

Very well said Vids... Yes, their love was never strong hence could not bear any issues, misunderstandings, turmoil.. Nivi's love for Divya was more than her love for Siddharth that is why she just sacrificed her love so easily. Sid got enormous occassions to tell the truth to Divya but he could not and he did not..
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very well said. Agree with you 200% everything you said. As a human being you have to have respect for relations.

@Anju thanks dear for sending this to RS. Appreciate all your efforts for show.

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Very well said Vids. totally agree with you.  What you say about sid Nivi is so true.  Sid could have won her trust back by exposing the truth about Keshav, but he kept quiet...

Moreover, Nivi and Viren's bond began much earlier -- even before they knew what was happening -- when they met on the bridge, and he saved her life and honor and then they kept meeting again and again.  Like Abidah's Sahil and Maha in Firaq...  And, I love what you say about accepting each other with their flaws and weaknesses and strengths. It has been a tough journey for them  and a heart breaking one, but also so enriching.  They have both grown so much.  And matured in their love.  Now they are two bodies and one soul and it was so evident in today's episode. Where is the sense in breaking apart what has been built up so painstakingly and lovingly?
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true Minu. Nivi- Viren's love story started on the bridge - two complete strangers with no baggage of past. They reached out to each other inspite of themselves.Now they are one.Absolute no logic in seperating them.
*Resham* thumbnail
I catched the bridge episode yesterday...and I could not resist in writing this...that scene of the bridge actually showed their forthcoming bond ...he catches her hand..she holds it tightly...he nodding a No..and giving her the boost...said it all...Dont you leave me...I am here for you...woww...that was it...

Their bond started from there and it continued thereafter ...very well developed...even when Nivi was getting thrown out frm the house...Nivi sensed Viren and ran through him...she straightaway went to his arms and cried her heart out...why...she had accepted him...and their bond just got stronger..even Viren married her for revenge but he couldnt ignore the fact that he always loved her...his love was more mature and content unless Sid...he proved many a times that he can stand for his lover, his wife..when needs arise...

On the other hand...Sid-Nivi if wanted to be together could have got it together inspite of all the hurdles...why didnt they got it...answers the basic question...
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@resham--completely agree with u...nivedita and viren's journey started at tht bridge...and they r still walking together holding their hands..they r supporting each other...and they accepted each others weaknesses and strength...they meant to be together...

If two people r meant to be together,they will be together...for me sid and nivi never loved each other wholeheartedly...it was just an attraction,not the real love...if it was they'll never leave each other at any situation...they never fighted for their love...so they r not meant to be together...on the other side nivedita and viren is a couple who found similarity among so many differences..their life started with friendship and there r ups and downs in their life..bt still they r together...it's true love...

and if they'll bring any sid-nivi track again it's a shame to human relationships and i hope RS is not tht much dumb to think like this...
Edited by sana4kinha - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

@resham--completely agree with u...nivedita and viren's journey started at tht bridge...and they r still walking together holding their hands..they r supporting each other...and they accepted each others weaknesses and strength...they meant to be together...

If two people r meant to be together,they will be together...for me sid and nivi never loved each other wholeheartedly...it was just an attraction,not the real love...if it was they'll never leave each other at any situation...they never fighted for their love...so they r not meant to be together...nivedita and viren on the other side is a couple who found similarity among so many differences..their life started with friendship and there r ups and downs in their life..bt still they r together...it's true love...

and if they'll bring any sid-nivi track again it's a shame to human relationships and i hope RS is not tht much dumb to think like this...

Sana U have said it all, I absolutely agree with U,  Had NIvi and Sid still loved each other I doubt they would have even consumated their Marriage,  Nivi has clearly shown how much she is in love with Viren, When  VIren is sad she is sad, when He is happy she is Happy, when she feels he is wrong she tries her best to show him the right path, Had she not not loved him, I doubt she would have even bothered to care for him sooo much,  When She left the Soods house to go backto Sharmas, She would never have missed Viren, so this is clear how much she loves him, and Sid has also accepted Divya as his wife, because he did what ever possible to keep her happy, He also told her that to keep U happy and Smiling I can go to any extent,  So this is the Proof that Sid and Nivi have accpeted their respective partners, and it would not be fair to bring them together,  Also they will never be able to see each other the same way as they did before,  and this would not be good also if it happen, Had Nivi or Sid remained Unmarried then this could be possible, But now it just cannot happen,
*Resham* thumbnail
And now Viren is not going to be the person who will go and sacrifice...πŸ˜†...if he tries also...Nivi will be person who will hit across him...πŸ˜†...she has clearly indicated that she just cant live without him...