Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi- Sid CANNOT happen- The logic behind (Page 4)

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Thanks all for your comments. Now i am happy that I am not the only one who would gross out on Sid-Nivi delio..

Please keep sharing your views and thoughts so Anju can send the links over to Rajan sahi and team and let them know how much we would hate to see Sid-Nivi alliance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IamSherLockeddiyaloveskinny

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honey_berries

Thanks all for your comments. Now i am happy that I am not the only one who would gross out on Sid-Nivi delio..

Please keep sharing your views and thoughts so Anju can send the links over to Rajan sahi and team and let them know how much we would hate to see Sid-Nivi alliance

You know what I was not planning to write to him anymore. He broke all my trust and his fans faith yesterday. Yesterday was my last email to him. But if you all want I can send him this link. But Please remove those words like "JERK" or "IDIOT" please... That doesn't sound right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamSherLocked

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Anju I just loved what U said, I well said this Dear, and I agree with each and every word of yours, 

Diya, thanks dear. How was your exam?
You know initially I loved Sid-Nivi jodi but it was broken the day her father was insulted and Sid just stood there. He did not support her. Yes, what Viren did with NIvi after marriage was wrong, heinous but still he supoprted her all along. He was the one who brought out the real Nivi and increased her confidence. He repented and his mistakes were pardoned. But nothing of that sort has been shown between Sid, Divya and Nivi and now Divya died without talking to Nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011diyaloveskinny*Resham*

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by friendforall

Anju I just loved what U said, I well said this Dear, and I agree with each and every word of yours, 

Diya, thanks dear. How was your exam?
You know initially I loved Sid-Nivi jodi but it was broken the day her father was insulted and Sid just stood there. He did not support her. Yes, what Viren did with NIvi after marriage was wrong, heinous but still he supoprted her all along. He was the one who brought out the real Nivi and increased her confidence. He repented and his mistakes were pardoned. But nothing of that sort has been shown between Sid, Divya and Nivi and now Divya died without talking to Nivi.

Anju Dear my paper was excellent all the questions that I prepared came, So I could work well,  Now exams over and am free,

Anju Dear I was also very much fond of NIvi and Sid Jodi,  I was expecting some Miracle even when Sid was marrying Divya, I was hoping that at least now He speak up, But that did not happen,  then Nivren happened, and I really loved their Jodi and the way Viren took care of Nivi he got her self confidence,  Was just excellent,  His Stalking her was wrong but then still he was there to support her,  and he even repented for all his deeds,  now they are soo much in love with each other,  How could RS or CT think of Separating them. This will not be done, 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubala*Resham*

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

You know what I was not planning to write to him anymore. He broke all my trust and his fans faith yesterday. Yesterday was my last email to him. But if you all want I can send him this link. But Please remove those words like "JERK" or "IDIOT" please... That doesn't sound right.

Oops I am sorry :(. I was a little upset reading all the comments and thats why the words :(. I will take this off
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Oops I am sorry :(. I was a little upset reading all the comments and thats why the words :(. I will take this off

I understand.. Once the words are gone I will email him the link...
ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Dont get me wrong...but i have a feeling they mite kill viren now or make him missing for a while...or sumthin...

coz kinshuk left bidaai coz he didnt want to play a father...n if nw nivi adopts divya's daughter...he will technically play her father...a yr back he left a popular show coz he wasnt comfortable being a father...will he now be?????
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
no Kinshuk will not leave the show, I hope not...there Bidaai took quite a few years gap and he was not comfortable playing dad to those kids...here it is a small baby...and the CT's can keep it small till whatever time they wantLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubala

Go to top