Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi- Sid CANNOT happen- The logic behind (Page 3)

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Hello,
 I trust Mr Rajan Shahi's judgement. If you have followed the serial carefully you would notice that there are many instances where we did think that Nivi will probably leave Viren and be with Sid to the extent that even when she talks with Sid it was very sad. But Nivi never did anything other then confide in her brother in Law. Also each and every time she came very logically to Viren. The first promo of Viren's entry said that he broke Nivi's dream but opened her eyes. So I think that is the theme, may be with Sid she would have lived a dream, but that dream is broken and with her eyes open she wants her husband Viren.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08gmann2010anjubalaIamSherLocked

Amanat284 Senior Member
Amanat284
Amanat284

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Wow, you guys love Nivi and Viren so much. It's shocking. I have to admit, I was a Siddarth and Nivi fan a little, I like the first love thing they had until that Chanchal spoilt it and Divya came in between. I really wanted Nivi to marry Siddarth.

But now, I am fully against theidea of the Siddarth-Nivi reunion. It will be disgusting and completely wrong to marry your sister-in-law/Brother-in-law. It's like incest. Secondly, Siddarth and Divya have a child together. You do not get with your niece's father or your daughter's aunt. It's so wrong. Siddarth has done the deed with Divya and now it's Viren and Nivi's turn to have children (I did wish Nivi for to get pregnant before that Divya). Viren and Nivi must stay together at any cost. He is a good husband to her and I hope be becomes the best husband for her. They have yet to grow and experience so much with each other.

I feel sorry for Siddarth. Maybe, one day a nice woman with a child can enter his life so his daughter get's a brother or a sister.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011vids08lamsNikita99INGCIVgmann2010samin6anjaani07IamSherLockedanjubala*Resham*

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Beautifully written ...and we all wish the same ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6anjubalaanjaani07

candiva007 Senior Member
candiva007
candiva007

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I have fallen in love NivRen and I wouldn't want the creators to split them but I have a gut feeling that they are going to have that goon kill Viren and then Nivi and Sid would have to get married.  

Karma is a b**ch and remember CC was the one that didn't want them to get married in the first place, you cannot mess around with faith. 

My thought is that the obstacles are being removed slowly (Divya and Viren) and Sid and Nivi will get their chance to be together.  This is not the way I would have liked to see them get together.Cry
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
very lovely post yaar love all your views yaar awesum
sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
i dnt have anything to say about it but i do agree with you abt some point and not abt other

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Very well written post and totally in tandem with you. It is insane to reunite Sid-Nivi. They are ex lovers or I will say so called lovers. If Nivi was madly in love with Sid then she would not have been able to sacrifice her love for Divya. But I guess her love for her sister was more than her love for Siddharth. Whatever the case, that relation was long over. The truth or the matter of fact is that Sid-Divya were married and have a baby from their relationship and Nivi-Viren are married and are soul mates. There is no need to separate NiVren for the sake of baby. NiVren can take care of the baby without being separated. Vandana brought up Sid alone and so can Sid too. He has support of his family so baby will never feel her mother.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011-Atiya-diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Anju I just loved what U said, I well said this Dear, and I agree with each and every word of yours, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

Go to top