Nivi- Sid CANNOT happen- The logic behind - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Very well said dear...very well said
I am so glad you voiced your opinion. Mr. Shahi should think twice before going down Nivarth route. I used to watch this drama on and off until Kinshuk entered and since I've been Nivereniac.
And I really support you POV not because I'm Nivren fan...because Nivarth union is NOT right. They should think about sanctity of marriage and if Mr. Shahi is planning to go down that path I'll be surely sending email to SP about his show and moral behind it, They've already done enough damage to the show and I really hope CT is not planning to stoop so low.

Thanks again for your POV.
ver well said..or d perfect way to say it...
wat u said is d pivot of dis whole discussion..it was never abt any jodi...it is abt relationships..&marriage..nivi-sid share two relationships...jeeju-saali&jed-devrani...our culture never permits us to forgt d importance of relationships&most importantly nivi is married dat too in d same house &she loves her husband a lot&viceversa..watever may b d reason she can never leave a husband who is luving&too gud..
as u said it wud b disgusting if dey reunite sid-nivi putting so many relationships at stake..
agree with all of you ...NivArth reunion is not possible at any cost...it is against our culture...by the way Nivi and Viren both love each other dearly...then what is the point of separating them?
Honey_berries votre post est tout a fait logique vous avez raison sur toutes les lignes je suis totalement d'accord avec vous les cts doivent nous apprendre comment sauver l'amour pas le detruire.
Hello,
 I trust Mr Rajan Shahi's judgement. If you have followed the serial carefully you would notice that there are many instances where we did think that Nivi will probably leave Viren and be with Sid to the extent that even when she talks with Sid it was very sad. But Nivi never did anything other then confide in her brother in Law. Also each and every time she came very logically to Viren. The first promo of Viren's entry said that he broke Nivi's dream but opened her eyes. So I think that is the theme, may be with Sid she would have lived a dream, but that dream is broken and with her eyes open she wants her husband Viren.
Wow, you guys love Nivi and Viren so much. It's shocking. I have to admit, I was a Siddarth and Nivi fan a little, I like the first love thing they had until that Chanchal spoilt it and Divya came in between. I really wanted Nivi to marry Siddarth.

But now, I am fully against theidea of the Siddarth-Nivi reunion. It will be disgusting and completely wrong to marry your sister-in-law/Brother-in-law. It's like incest. Secondly, Siddarth and Divya have a child together. You do not get with your niece's father or your daughter's aunt. It's so wrong. Siddarth has done the deed with Divya and now it's Viren and Nivi's turn to have children (I did wish Nivi for to get pregnant before that Divya). Viren and Nivi must stay together at any cost. He is a good husband to her and I hope be becomes the best husband for her. They have yet to grow and experience so much with each other.

I feel sorry for Siddarth. Maybe, one day a nice woman with a child can enter his life so his daughter get's a brother or a sister.
Beautifully written ...and we all wish the same ...
I have fallen in love NivRen and I wouldn't want the creators to split them but I have a gut feeling that they are going to have that goon kill Viren and then Nivi and Sid would have to get married.  

Karma is a b**ch and remember CC was the one that didn't want them to get married in the first place, you cannot mess around with faith. 

My thought is that the obstacles are being removed slowly (Divya and Viren) and Sid and Nivi will get their chance to be together.  This is not the way I would have liked to see them get together.😭
very lovely post yaar love all your views yaar awesum