India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi- Sid CANNOT happen- The logic behind

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

<font size="3">It's not about any Jodi here so please don't be judgmental and think that this is anything to hurt the fans out here. For me it's about the relationship of Jija- Sali/ Jeth- Devrani. The thing that freaks me out is the fact that the audience despite of believing in the theory that your husband's brother is your brother in law, right? Yet wish Nivi to get back with Sid. Why? I wouldn't have mind if Nivi was still single and the story would have structured such where she is asked to get married to her jija for the sake of the baby. But c'mon people here the case is different. She is married and has dedicated her soul, heart and the most precious asset- her love to this man called Viren. If the writers still want Sid-Nivi to come together then why separate them in the first place? Just to show the sacrifice was "SO CALLED" and "FAKE"? Even if Viren will no more be in her life (which I dread the CT's might do and if they dare to do that I swear I will suck the life out of Rajan Sahi ) it will definitely creep the hell out of me to see her with Sid. If the logical end that Neha Sargam and Rajan Sahi referred to in their article means getting Sid and Nivi together then swear I will be the first one to kick them (and I kid you not). This show has left no efforts in ridiculing relationships and is now striving to reach the heights of being the most pathetic, illogical show ever (if they try get Nivi and Sid together). If Sid really loved Nivi then he would have done anything and everything toget her back.. He didn't and that's his loss. And if Nivi really loved Sid then she wouldn't have made the sacrifice for Divya despite knowing that she doesn't love her as much as she does. Why destroy the life of innocent people? I think it's easier for people to get over the truth than to get betrayed, right? Nivi-Sid should have stood by each other for their love and should have been honest with Divya instead of betraying her trust and now since they haven't done anything for their love they should rest their past in peace. Nivi was the one to ruin everything for her madness of getting Sidya together and now she can't do the same with Viren. Not acceptable and this is not human at all. Why should she get with Sid now? For what? She loves Viren and he loves her too. The frustration Divya had to go thru all this time was because she was always kept in the dark about Sid-Nivi past. Yet Nivi acted all naive the whole time Divya was angry with her. Even a retard person could have got the hint that she doubts Nivi and Sid's relationship. For Nivi Instead of getting things clarified with her she kept hiding and crying all the time and the typical dialogue "I don't know why Di is angry with me"? How much time does it take to know why an X-person is angry with you? A life time? Jeez. And this time if Nivi say's that I have to get with Sid for Di and the baby then this show will definitely shut down and all other DKP shows. I loved the part where NT dadi told Divya the truth, but my question is why didn't she reveal this before? Wasn't she aware of the wrath Divya was giving to Nivi all this time? It's an old philosophy (and I truly believe in this) "If you can't get it out the right time then live with it for the rest of your life coz there is a right time for everything and once that time is gone it's better you zip it up forever or bear the consequences". The wrong timing of the truth has cost Divya her life. If only characters in this show believed in getting things sorted out instead of sitting on them the relationship would have been in a better shape if not the at it's best. Relationships should be treated with utter respect and hence Sid-Nivi can never get together as they have been shown to have moved on. If the story goes that route than it will be considered that all this time they acted to have moved on but were longing to be together (eewww makes me feel like throwing up just by thinking about it)? And if at all .. if at all the story goes this way than we all Nivren fans and people who believe that relationships are sacred will bombard SP website with hate emails and make sure all Rajan Sahi shows comes to "THE END" forever and none of his shows get aired ever again. </font>

<font size="3">All Nivarth fans- Just put yourself in Nivi's shoes and think for once- Will you leave your hubby and marry your lover who is (mind you) your brother in law and most of all your sisters' hubby and the father of a child who he happens to have with your sister? You still think there is any chance of Sid-Nivi? Think as a human being and not a fan maybe you will have an answer. If Rajan Sahi tries to go against the law of nature this time he is going to have it from the viewers. There is a limit to what the audience can digest and if you fill your story with crap then you better be ready to receive the vomit as well. CT's- don't think about any Jodi..think of how you can make a difference in someone's life, how can you create a sense of responsibility, how you can save the dignity of love and relationships, how you can help the people (who love this show) realize that holding onto your culture and believing in God's decisions always makes you humble, successful and happy in life. </font>

<font size="3">Again this post is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling and if I did- my sincere apologies.</font>

Edited by Honey_berries - 10 May 2011 at 11:40am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteaGSPriyamitra10shubabegumvandipaiash_nivrenminu2011sahujasurursandy_nivrenINGCIVdaffodils06vids08simran728kinny_ranvirsamirah23Nikita99lamsgmann2010pipicat-Atiya-samin6nikhilageetShooting.StarIamSherLockedroops82ashred12anjubalawadi..dollCCBM-fanFrozenRaindiyaloveskinny..Sakeena..*Resham*FakeLoveNiViren-RajSwetha-Sai

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
u'v read my mind well dear and i totally 200% agree with ur pov. separating nivren is not da solution and if CVs wanna wrap up da show, they should use their brains well enough to come up with better, worthwhile solutions rather this one

but CVs aren't so creative as they'r supposed to be so u'l never know wat to expect from them. watever happens i just hope nivren stay together till da end!!! inshallah!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

devdootcnminu2011vids08gmann2010-Atiya-wadi..doll..Sakeena..Swetha-Sai

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

u'v read my mind well dear and i totally 200% agree with ur pov. separating nivren is not da solution and if CVs wanna wrap up da show, they should use their brains well enough to come up with better, worthwhile solutions rather this one

but CVs aren't so creative as they'r supposed to be so u'l never know wat to expect from them. watever happens i just hope nivren stay together till da end!!! inshallah!!!!

Thanks hun for the comment. I was a little concerned before posting this topic.. but I guess there is no harm in voicing your opinion..right? Smile and thanks much for agreeying to what we all think is WRONGGG

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011gmann2010..Sakeena..Swetha-Sai

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Yes, it is mind-boggling how they can make a mockery of human relationships like this. It would be a bad joke if it wasn't so maddening and heartbreaking to see how they have ruined a beautiful show that had originally been developed with such sensitivity and insight.  What a shame.  I agree -- just shut it down. Let both Nivi and Viren die, and close it down.  At least we won't have to live in constant dread of their separation.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10vids08gmann2010anjubalaFakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
of course there's no harm in voicing your pov sweets as long as it doesn't consist any bashing. my only worry is da CVs... they tend to deliver da worst and dat scares me da most Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011vids08lamsgmann2010Swetha-Sai

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
agree with your points

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

just shut it down. Let both Nivi and Viren die, and close it down.  

@bold
im gonna elaborate da phrase minu...

love is gentle & kind. it's like the wind, u can feel it but u cant see it. once two people are hopelessly in love, it's better to die together if it's da only option against being separated as they're two bodies with one soul

after all, some love stories live forever!!!! god bless our nivren!!!! Day Dreaming

mitra10minu2011vids08roops82anjubalaSwetha-Sai

IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Finally some sensible post
waise tu i dont think so that nivi sid thing is going to happen but if it happens it will the most illogical thing ever
in the past 8 months not even once it has been indicated or shown that nivi sid are not over each other yet

minu2011vids08gmann2010anjubalawadi..dollSwetha-Sai

Go to top