summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think the CVs r just building up momentum... or have been doing so for the past 5 months lol... with MSKs desperation growing I'm sure we'll get the SR as soon as they reach KM... geet will be like "Hi Dadima... bye dadima"... and of course the jora ka ghulam will follow ðŸ˜†

but i think a liplock might actually happen on the SR and not b4... what say? would u like that better or... do u want everything in bits and pieces? One big dhamakedar romantic SR or full on kiss with so so SR... i don't think we're lucky enough to get both...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Nice topicc hehe!! 😆
I votee for a full on dhamaka... dhoom... on Suhaag Raat... ðŸ˜³ I want the foreplay to continuee... its so cutee...😳
Edited by Desigirl144 - 12 years ago
summikhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desigirl144

Nice topicc hehe!! 😆
I votee for a full on dhamaka... dhoom... on Suhaag Raat... ðŸ˜³ I want the foreplay to continuee... its so cutee...😳

haha... i totally agree!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well we're all craving for a lip lock but maybe a full fledged dhamak would be much more enjoyable and I do love to see them teasing each other building up the excitement for the big moment 😉

And I loved how you described the Hi Daadima, Bye Daadima scene, imagine it really happening it will be hilarious 😆
summikhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Well we're all craving for a lip lock but maybe a full fledged dhamak would be much more enjoyable and I do love to see them teasing each other building up the excitement for the big moment 😉

And I loved how you described the Hi Daadima, Bye Daadima scene, imagine it really happening it will be hilarious 😆

lol... i'm sure their jetlag will pay off (for us) ðŸ˜‰