Uttaran

WHY? - Page 2

Poll

WHY IS ICHCHA SO DUMB AND HAS NO SELF CONFIDENCE?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

🀣...kitne extreme hai ye log...ichcha is maha dumb...and tappu is maha characterless...🀣🀣🀣

i think tapasya loves veer😊... dats why she z soo much devoted to save him even she made ichcha her frd again whom recently she treated as enemy...and boldly said veer ko kuch nai hoga hum kuch nai hone denge... for veer she didnt even care abt d baby n was going to save veer den ichcha forced her to go back home..😊
and my summary z both d gals love veer sooo much dat dey got united to save him even from practical view its dumbness...πŸ˜ƒ specially for ichch coz tapasya has many times cheated her..πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priya2904

sach wo to aaj dekhungi.. par kal ki oath ceremony bhi bahut mazedar thiπŸ˜†

priya tum sachi mein dekhogi ROFL
Originally posted by: intruderfast

priya tum sachi mein dekhogi 🀣

i think tina-rashmi ki problem solve hui real life me to tapasya-itcha ki bhi solve kar di in log.. 😊
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think tina-rashmi ki problem solve hui real life me to tapasya-itcha ki bhi solve kar di in log.. 😊

i agreeπŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think aise fight khabhi khatam nahi hotiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

cos she loves tappuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†precap mein dekha nahin kjyaa pyaar \jhalak raha hain, itnaa passionately toh veer ko bhi hug nahin kiyaa😍🀣

kuch tho haon in doo ke beech,πŸ˜‰ jo cvsnahi dikharahe hain, par subltly dikh raha hain...πŸ˜† tabhi tho tappu iccha ko vansh ya veer ke saath kush nahi dekh sakthiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Snehapo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

yesss Tapppooo is MAHA characterlesss and ichcha is maha dumb!!!! rab ne banadi MAHAA jodi!!!

Well said! Of the two characteristics, better to be dumb than characterless anyday.

well ichcha z also CHARACTERLESS coz she married to veer d brother of her ex husband  just after 1 month vansh dead dat too secretly...
she even was going in restaurants to meet her exlover veer secretly and never told vansh ere she was going...
she always wanted to marry veer as soon as her husband died whom she pretended to love soo much... safedposh sari ke drama me veer se jaa ke chipakna dat z also characterless!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by priya2904 - 12 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Atleast she did not go and sleep wid a complete strangerπŸ˜ƒ
Snehapo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sleeping with a stranger at the first chance tapi got (after Veer threw her out) and may be after 1 week itself speaks for her CKT.