Poll Question :

WHY IS ICHCHA SO DUMB AND HAS NO SELF CONFIDENCE?

Poll Choice
she got dis from her mother
she got dis from her father
bachpan me 440 volt ka jhatka laga ho
tappu ki flattery karne ke liye dumb banna padta hai
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
well dat was again a funny episode of utaran... d 2 ladies r frds again.. m sure again dey will be enemies.. n why did ichcha needs help of tappu... yesterday tappu was saying confidently veer ko kuch nai hoga.. n she was only crying..  thoda to self confidence rakkho yar!!!!😆
😆
Priya love ur polls and ur stories ... But u forgot to add that icha is secretly in love with tapu ;) ... I m suprised the way icha is behaving she does needs more confidence I think she knows that she can't help veer by herself and is aware that tapu will not harm veer so that's why she needs tapu's help
Originally posted by trupat

Priya love ur polls and ur stories ... But u forgot to add that icha is secretly in love with tapu ;) ... I m suprised the way icha is behaving she does needs more confidence I think she knows that she can't help veer by herself and is aware that tapu will not harm veer so that's why she needs tapu's help

hahaha yaa ur option z too gud she was secretly in love wid tappu...
are she z a dumbo she always needs tappu.. when she was going at d construction sight she cant even say she z Mrs Bundela.. it was soo funny she rang tappu...
even d oath ceremony also was very funny😆😆
Edited by priya2904 - 12 years ago

cos she loves tappu😆😆precap mein dekha nahin kjyaa pyaar \jhalak raha hain, itnaa passionately toh veer ko bhi hug nahin kiyaa😍🤣

Simple sweet and relax full episode no obsession their...
Tapasya aur Ichcha ki dosti mughe kharab nahi lagi.

Precap me maja hai dono he over shatterd in emotion heeeheee ichcha to kuch jaida he...
Mast aassu bahah rahe the achcha laga...

Originally posted by intruderfast

cos she loves tappu😆😆precap mein dekha nahin kjyaa pyaar \jhalak raha hain, itnaa passionately toh veer ko bhi hug nahin kiyaa😍🤣

🤣...kitne extreme hai ye log...ichcha is maha dumb...and tappu is maha characterless...🤣🤣🤣
yesss Tapppooo is MAHA characterlesss and ichcha is maha dumb!!!! rab ne banadi MAHAA jodi!!!
Originally posted by nutmeg7

🤣...kitne extreme hai ye log...ichcha is maha dumb...and tappu is maha characterless...🤣🤣🤣
👏👏👏super summary of them!!!😆😆
thanks farah and rashi...😊😊😊
Originally posted by intruderfast

sach wo to aaj dekhungi.. par kal ki oath ceremony bhi bahut mazedar thi😆