Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maano ya na mano, Sid has...

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
...a beee...eeeg heart.❀️

Proof 1.: You know how Sid says, "Abhay bought it and Sid got it". This is the beeeggest proof. It's always the older kid who buys stuff in the family and the younger ones have to use second handed. But look at out great Big B, Sid. He always lets Abhay buy the new stuff and he himself uses second hand. πŸ˜ƒ

Proof 2. Remember, how sharing and caring he is. He lets Abhay share his dialog writer so that Abhay doesn't always have to use the same dialogs but can sometime use his humor dialogs.πŸ˜ƒ

Proof 3: The latest one. He is teaching Abhay to share. Abhay has learnt to share his dialog writer with Pia. Don't be surprised if you soon hear from Pia, "Abhayyy, Stay away from me"πŸ˜ƒ

Who says Sid and PKYEK don't teach us morals of the society?
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure sooner or later abhay will say to piya,"stay away from me"may be after sid's identity is revealed.. πŸ˜‰
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

I am sure sooner or later abhay will say to piya,"stay away from me"may be after sid's identity is revealed.. πŸ˜‰

ha ha. Things have reversed for Abhay these days. Bahut bhav kha liya usne. Abh Pia ki baari hai. Stay away from m, Abhay. πŸ˜‰
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! You don't even tell me about such awesome posts...idhar udhar ki baatein karwa lo ladki se. πŸ˜†

Seriously Ritzie, me seeing my dear brother-in-law in a new light!!!

Mujhe toh laga tha 'got it' ka matlab 'chori kiya'...but your deep insight into his psychology...motional kar diya. *sobs with joy* He's such a sweetie softie. <3

And he is soo generous! He made me love Abhay even more! *blushes*

*sighs happily* This is my family - doesn't have much, but jitna hai, they share. :)

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post ritzie so trueπŸ‘πŸΌ
sumana-13 thumbnail
thanks Ritzie for giving us this new angle ... to looking foreward to watch how this drama unfolds ... πŸ˜Š
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sid is becoming generous😲😲😲 ..hmm i know why😊

He is bored with abhay being quite & repeating his dialogue 🀣. Actually sid ears pain when he hear abhay repeating same line as often πŸ˜†...so at least to help himself for being pained further he helped to share his dialogue writer with abhay and taught the same to him so that ABHLYA together can become interesting ...after all he has to always deal with them .🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

PS : hatke post hey ...let us not all the hidden talen of sid and we will let u know why πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Ritzie

...a beee...eeeg heart.❀️

Proof 1.: You know how Sid says, "Abhay bought it and Sid got it". This is the beeeggest proof. It's always the older kid who buys stuff in the family and the younger ones have to use second handed. But look at out great Big B, Sid. He always lets Abhay buy the new stuff and he himself uses second hand. πŸ˜ƒ
>> mayb thats why Sid want Metz as second hand πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Proof 2. Remember, how sharing and caring he is. He lets Abhay share his dialog writer so that Abhay doesn't always have to use the same dialogs but can sometime use his humor dialogs.πŸ˜ƒ
>> yea Abhay is learning πŸ˜†...Sid bhaiya is teaching him to reply back with dark humour πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Proof 3: The latest one. He is teaching Abhay to share. Abhay has learnt to share his dialog writer with Pia. Don't be surprised if you soon hear from Pia, "Abhayyy, Stay away from me"πŸ˜ƒ
>> oh no oh no...Piya needs to change her dialog writer now 🀣

Who says Sid and PKYEK don't teach us morals of the society?

good one πŸ˜†

btw u r not online much these days or what?

Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: amail1601

OMG!!! You don't even tell me about such awesome posts...idhar udhar ki baatein karwa lo ladki se. πŸ˜†

>>sowieee. Mujhe laga Sid ki hai toh anu will be more interested but as she is not around, I didn't leave a message in CC. 

Seriously Ritzie, me seeing my dear brother-in-law in a new light!!!
>>Woh uss bechare ke achchai koi samajhta hi nahi hai. Sab Abhay ki achchai dekhte hain. Uski achchai ka kissi ko pata nahi.πŸ˜• πŸ€£

Mujhe toh laga tha 'got it' ka matlab 'chori kiya'...but your deep insight into his psychology...motional kar diya. *sobs with joy* He's such a sweetie softie. <3
>> Mujhe pata tha even his dearest sis-in-law misunderstood him πŸ˜• πŸ€£

And he is soo generous! He made me love Abhay even more! *blushes*
>>fir Abhay?πŸ˜• πŸ€£

*sighs happily* This is my family - doesn't have much, but jitna hai, they share. :)
>>Hail M's and R'sπŸ˜• πŸ€£

Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Nice post ritzie so trueπŸ‘πŸΌ

I knew you will agree with me Archi.