Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maano ya na mano, Sid has...

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
...a beee...eeeg heart.Heart

Proof 1.: You know how Sid says, "Abhay bought it and Sid got it". This is the beeeggest proof. It's always the older kid who buys stuff in the family and the younger ones have to use second handed. But look at out great Big B, Sid. He always lets Abhay buy the new stuff and he himself uses second hand. Big smile

Proof 2. Remember, how sharing and caring he is. He lets Abhay share his dialog writer so that Abhay doesn't always have to use the same dialogs but can sometime use his humor dialogs.Big smile

Proof 3: The latest one. He is teaching Abhay to share. Abhay has learnt to share his dialog writer with Pia. Don't be surprised if you soon hear from Pia, "Abhayyy, Stay away from me"Big smile

Who says Sid and PKYEK don't teach us morals of the society?

Edited by Ritzie - 09 May 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_reaSwtHrt2011abhina_roksheaven princessPari-Gupta-rupa-asena--sumana13--amail1601TOTAL-ROMANTICanshrathegameisonBefikreTheBlackJaguarEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I am sure sooner or later abhay will say to piya,"stay away from me"may be after sid's identity is revealed.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

I am sure sooner or later abhay will say to piya,"stay away from me"may be after sid's identity is revealed.. Wink

ha ha. Things have reversed for Abhay these days. Bahut bhav kha liya usne. Abh Pia ki baari hai. Stay away from m, Abhay. Wink
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
OMG!!! You don't even tell me about such awesome posts...idhar udhar ki baatein karwa lo ladki se. LOL

Seriously Ritzie, me seeing my dear brother-in-law in a new light!!!

Mujhe toh laga tha 'got it' ka matlab 'chori kiya'...but your deep insight into his psychology...motional kar diya. *sobs with joy* He's such a sweetie softie. <3

And he is soo generous! He made me love Abhay even more! *blushes*

*sighs happily* This is my family - doesn't have much, but jitna hai, they share. :)

Ritzie

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Nice post ritzie so trueThumbs Up

Ritzie

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
thanks Ritzie for giving us this new angle ... to looking foreward to watch how this drama unfolds ... Smile

Ritzie

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Sid is becoming generousShockedShockedShocked ..hmm i know whySmile

He is bored with abhay being quite & repeating his dialogue ROFL. Actually sid ears pain when he hear abhay repeating same line as often LOL...so at least to help himself for being pained further he helped to share his dialogue writer with abhay and taught the same to him so that ABHLYA together can become interesting ...after all he has to always deal with them .ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

PS : hatke post hey ...let us not all the hidden talen of sid and we will let u know why WinkLOL

Ritzie

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-rupa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index