Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

pihu suddenly surprised me

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
pihu suddenly surprised me by pushing rudra so badly😭 & Throwing away the ring given by him😲but still i would thank her for behaving like that with rudra as he is getting day by day deewana on her which am sure she is not enjoying at all👏like the way she gave warning to gauri by packing her bags & told her to tell the truth to rudra otherwise she would herself tell the truth to him👍🏼atleast she forced gauri in a way to confess everything in front of rudra😃i would just like to say pihu that plz don't change at all & don't get influenced by your cheap disgusting maasi🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Pihu, she rocked. omg... the way she pushed R & threw the ring! fabulous acting! Her love for Abhay is so strong! Poor thing!
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love always pihu aka additi. she is the best
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I also think P did the right thing but not in the right way. What was the need to throw the ring and to push R? I mean, she perfectly knows that R is totally unaware of what he's doing right now, R was more upset and confused because of her. She can't deny the fact that he's not well. I completely understand what P is going through, it must be very difficult for her to act like the old P, but she's overreacted here. She should just have given the ring to R, the way she's thrown it and pushed him, was kinda too much.
But I am glad cause this will step forward the story for RG...
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pihu pushed Rudra like that because she still loves him and is afraid that she cannot control more and at the same time she does not want to hurt Gauri and Rudra,Her  reaction was perfect according to her mental condition. She never loved Abhay and yes ofcourse now she has feeling of respect to him and want to be a faithful widow.