Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Difficulty in maintaining Consistency..

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

divya0011Saee.T--sree--ArmaanShergilshelly_nairShadowImbueFeeficrysindinfinity00iViewsAshisYusBeeTani91Siddhi_GurpreetDShwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
awesome post manju!!!  Clap Clap

of course, i'll go with "don't spoil your mood" 

will add more, but i've gotta study for my exam! LOL

Edited by Feefi - 09 May 2011 at 8:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--shelly_nair_MistleToe_crysindGurpreetDYusBeeAshis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
manju...very good post...Smile

anyday maintaining consistency is difficult..be it in our life or now in SGP...
we set a standard for ourselves and maintaining that standard becomes difficult..thats what SGP is suffering from...

for eg...we may have scored 95 marks...and in order to score 100 and prove more...we may try to do something different...something that the 100 marks scoring person does...bt it may not work for us...
SGP too has the same prb...they are trying to do something that other shows do..being illogical...bt for SGP its not working...
we will realise that the plan of copying has not worked and we come back to our mode...
we have to see if SGP realises that and makes the change...and maintain their own standard that they have set...

abt complaining...i also avoid myself as much as i can from doing that...becos being an online user its never gonna work...and for complaining we have to think abt the episode too which is not worth it...

so iam going to stick to no comments until something good happens...if not...forget it and move on...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divya0011--sree--shelly_nair_MistleToe_crysindShadowImbueFeefiAshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Oya M Good Topic Yaar...Every Topic Discussing SGP's Cons is good Topic Now a dayzzWink LOL

And Yes Yaar U r Rite...SGP has been really Inconsistent...And the Reasons Cud Be

1.SP's Interference 
2.CVs Lacking Better Tracks
3.Maybe SGP has run out of Stream meaning Like every Other Serial which r Good In beginning Later run out of tracks Ouch
4.Maybe Change of CVs Ouch 

If U see SGP Bad Phase began after Confession of Suhana...Ragzz at that time was Busy wid JDJ...And after That SGP has never come into its Groove...And Now I just Hope They end this Serial...If They havent left wid any other Tracks to show...I want to see SGP on higher Trps when it ends Not Out of 50 ShowsEmbarrassed

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 09 May 2011 at 8:10pm

divya0011--sree--shelly_nair_MistleToe_crysindShadowImbueFeefiAshisShwets1502

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
good post manju
yes ..sometimes it is difficult to maintain consistency..
SGP is indeed an awesome show.the crew cast and the production team are just superb.i think their hectic shedule and over workload may be the reason for decreasing the quality of the show..for long episodes CV's are forced to introduce unecessory contents into the show..they need time.i dont like to spoil my mood by thinking about bad episodes

divya0011diya09shelly_nair_MistleToe_crysindFeefiAshisGurpreetDShwets1502

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
May be due to long hectic schedules the quality of the show is decreasing but then what CV's were doing from past one year??? Till Suhana's illness, the whole track has been taken from OBS and now when they have to shift from the OBS's way, the CV's are not prepared with any strong content especially for the lead pair Ishaan-Suhana...itni kaamchori is not good... I guess in the near future only track to look forward is the Raunak-Panna track coz other characters are left with no useful content...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divya0011radpat25ice.maidenshelly_nair_MistleToe_ShadowImbueFeeficrysindGurpreetDAshisShwets1502

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Good post Manju
Agree itz difficult to maintain consistency be it real life or reel life...
Infact Inconsistency is the only thing in which men are consistent.
We do have ups n down in our real life same thing goes with the show also we can't expect to be at no.1 all the time but one thing that is annoying us the most is that CV's are repeating their mistakes again n again they are not learning from it right from BT track then letter thing n now amnesia they have not handled a single one carefully which we can call perfect...itz all ridiculous.I  wish they do take our comments in a positive way n work on it instead of getting hurt.Afterall itz all for the betterment of the show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01_MistleToe_ShadowImbuecrysindGurpreetDShwets1502

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Good PostSmile
Agree its always difficult to maintain consistency but those who are good remain good  even after that inconsistency they regain what they loose by rectifying there mistakes as you  learn more from ur mistakes but the CV's have stopped learning from the dip in theTrp's or  the viewership they consider themselves and the crap they are showing being perfect and the consequences are to be faced by them only they are ruining there own show and this way there  growth has stopped
My  Ques. is Is SGP a comedy show ?secondly SP  must change the timeslot they must show  us  Quality not  Quantity  based substance I disagree on a point that they have no more  to depict They have a lot more to depict  just they had stopped using there brains SGP  has  a  potential  that it can do WONDERS if they  stop showing USELESS comedy scenes of  Elesh specifically  I m not saying them to raise Hue and cry among family members  over things as shown in other serials but atleast show some really emotional  and touching scenes as they had previously shown like those of Suhaana and  BM, Suhaana and Rano RB,Suhaana and MA as  they had shown earlier now the recent track will focus  on Suhaana so plzzz  don't ruin it by stupid comedy I don't  know how the actors like  Ragini  agreed for that stupid tug of war scene. Can't Ragini Supriyaji or Jay or anyone else tell the CV's that the scenes they are showing would really seem stupid ? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01_MistleToe_crysindGurpreetDAshis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index