Saas Bina Sasuraal

Written Update May 9th

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all sorry for extremely late update. I have been really busy and I totally forgot today was monday! Sorry I won't let this happen again. Since it's late most of you must have already seen the episode and I only have half and hour to do this, I will give a short update today. here are the highlights.
May 9th

Matli and Toasty are talking about Toastys honey moon and Pashu is eavesdropping. They all say how they are so busy with the family work etc. Pashu says why are they blaming us. He also thinks that this is the reason Maltis mom knows so much.

Tej is counting his money and Gyan asks why. Tej says he wants to make sure he doesn't spend too much as he needs to buy a gift for Toasty. Tomorrow is her birthday. Prachin also comes and him and gyan are very happy to know this.

Pashu can't take it anymore and he decides to confront Toasty and Malti. He says he is very shocked that this is happening. He calls Pitaji. It turns out that all of this is just him day dreaming. It was all in his head and didn't really happen. He instead remembers the time he saw Toasty and Maltis mom. How no one believed. How Tej blamed him for all the problems. He is very shocked and disappointed. He leaves.

Dadaji, Prachin, Tej and Gyan are planning what to do for Toastys birthday. They decide instead of a party they should all wish her together at 12 midnight. They decide they should ask Pitaji first.

Pashu is thinking about everything. He is still in shock.

Malti decides to confess that she is Pashus wife.

Everyone is blowing up balloons and stuff for Toasty. (cute). Pitaji says Toasty is not a girl that you have to do all of this. Dadaji puts his foot down and says they are doing it this way. There are some comedic moments too, like Ved insisting that they all wake up at 4 and go to the mandir.

Toasty is very shocked. Malti says she is sorry and she found out later and her mom stopped her from telling her. Toasty says that she will never forgive her and walks off. Malti is upset as Toasty is her only friend.

PreCap

Everyone tells Pashu that they are preparing for Toastys birthday. Everyone is happy. Pashu doesn't know what to do.

I wonder if he will confess.

Edited by scinerd - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you so much, dear! Was waiting for it.
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. I hope everyone believes Toasty. I'm sure Toasty will eventually see the good in Malthi & help with the reconciliation.
scinerd thumbnail
Originally posted by: bholabear

Thank you so much, dear! Was waiting for it.

sorry for taking so long!
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its birthday time awesome updates
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nidhi for update, I haven't gotten chance to see it yet, so many thanks, I don't care if its late.

So pashu was all dreaming or he saw them together??? I am confused with your sentiments that you are scared Pashu wil tell all???

If it was all dream, and taosty knew before anyone than it would be more fun as it will be less torturing on Toasty. Can't wait to see rerun today..
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update even though its short and late coz i am reading it now as i dont have time at all to watch
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bbbccc

Thanks Nidhi for update, I haven't gotten chance to see it yet, so many thanks, I don't care if its late.

So pashu was all dreaming or he saw them together??? I am confused with your sentiments that you are scared Pashu wil tell all???

If it was all dream, and taosty knew before anyone than it would be more fun as it will be less torturing on Toasty. Can't wait to see rerun today..

no he dreamt of confronting them but then decided against it. he did see them together for real.

kulsidhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I  am worried about toasty again hard time for her.
scinerd thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbbccc

sorry if it wasnt clear. He was daydreaming that sequence. Toasty does not know that he knows. I'll fix it now. to clarify. sorry about that. I think Pashu will tell everyone. It is clear that he is very hurt by Toasty. As tough as he can be, he always thought she was different and wouldn't break his heart. like other women. even his mom. who left him.