liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Saurav Chakrabarti is playing the role of Rohan very well. We all know that it can definitely NOT be easy to play the role of a 10 year old. When I think I about it I always find it that it would be really difficult. When I was just watching Chhoti Bahu I saw that Saurav played the role decently.. but the scene at the hospital when he meets Dev and Radhika, and he calls his mom old, and Badi Ma fat 😆 I think he kind of overdid that part a little.. Is it just me or does anybody else think that? Or am I just really bad at judging how they act  

Anyway, when I was watching CB, I was wondering in my head .. that if our very own Avinash had to play that kind of role.., would he play it good? Or would it not really fit it? Our Avi is the master/king of expressions, and I'm sure he'll be able to carry out the expression absolutely fantastically. But he would have to speak and make the expressions as an 10 year old, but also have to do the actions of a 10 year old.. Would he able to do that? That's a question for you. I think that he would be able to pull off the acting for sure. He is a veeery good actor but whats your opinion. Just try to imagine 😍 

We have seen Avinash in a mischievous character and a serious character (In CB1) .. In CB2 we have seen his serious side already but I don't think that we have seen his mischievous side yet. Other than those kind of character I would like to see Avi in other kind of characters too. I really think that he can pull off any kind of character he wants because of his brilliant acting, and I for one can NEVER EVER forget about his AMAZING expressions that express his emotions (in acting) so clearly! God bless him! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
if you go back and see epi of cb2  from 3rd march onwards i think you will see what a great actor avinash is ---til he finds out that the girl he loves
is going to be rohans wife --avinash acting being romantic,plafull,naughty
and mischevious is superb --love the one when he climbs on to the tonga
and that whole sequens trying to make rads spend some time with him

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice to see you after a long time... nice profile name
Radev_AvinaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: liveforever

Saurav Chakrabarti is playing the role of Rohan very well. We all know that it can definitely NOT be easy to play the role of a 10 year old. When I think I about it I always find it that it would be really difficult. When I was just watching Chhoti Bahu I saw that Saurav played the role decently.. but the scene at the hospital when he meets Dev and Radhika, and he calls his mom old, and Badi Ma fat 😆 I think he kind of overdid that part a little.. Is it just me or does anybody else think that? Or am I just really bad at judging how they act  

Anyway, when I was watching CB, I was wondering in my head .. that if our very own Avinash had to play that kind of role.., would he play it good? Or would it not really fit it? Our Avi is the master/king of expressions, and I'm sure he'll be able to carry out the expression absolutely fantastically. But he would have to speak and make the expressions as an 10 year old, but also have to do the actions of a 10 year old.. Would he able to do that? That's a question for you. I think that he would be able to pull off the acting for sure. He is a veeery good actor but whats your opinion. Just try to imagine 😍 

We have seen Avinash in a mischievous character and a serious character (In CB1) .. In CB2 we have seen his serious side already but I don't think that we have seen his mischievous side yet. Other than those kind of character I would like to see Avi in other kind of characters too. I really think that he can pull off any kind of character he wants because of his brilliant acting, and I for one can NEVER EVER forget about his AMAZING expressions that express his emotions (in acting) so clearly! God bless him! 

SushSathisha thumbnail
Thx a lot it is a good question
Avi can carry out Any acting he will do it much more better
Avi is just superb
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that soon we see Aninash in other type  character  A boy who start play with his best friend from childhood Rohan , I hope that Dev start smile, forgot all hate from Radhika and their love and friendship start again  from the beginning I can wait this thing happen
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I agree.When Dev meets Radhika for the 1st time at the ghat he was so naughty & mischevious. I feel he can carry off any role very well. He's an outstanding actor.
radev85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no doubt tha avi is brrilliant actor and can do any character...but i don't want to see him as mischevious character...bcoz it doesn't suits his pesonality...he doen't born for doing such role...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rohan is doing fine job. I think all actors are doing good!

I'm sure Avinash would do amazing playing  as a kid! I remember watching some scene's on youtube with Avinash in another serial, don't remember which one. In this scene's he was playing a kid too, I think .  He did amazing!
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dear .
I think Avinash could also portray it very well...as much i saw him ofscreen... hardly i saw him rough n serious...he is always keep himself happy n luv 2 make fun too..he has a raunchy guy within him..so i dont think i would be anything tough 4 him to carry out this type of role..i dunno whether u saw CB1 or not...in the very beginning of CB1...Avinash's charecter was bit kiddish n flamboyant...he carried that so well n won billions of hearts wid his fabulous acting!!!...again after marriage wid Radhika we found dat expressions on him...even in CB2 we saw kiddish Dev ...
  But honestly speaking i do not want 2 see Dev playin this type of  character... b'coz it would be very boring...Radhika had to struggle again n again alone 4 her luv...now the thing i wanna see Radhika n Dev both to fight against snags together...