India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Rohan, and Deeev (:

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Saurav Chakrabarti is playing the role of Rohan very well. We all know that it can definitely NOT be easy to play the role of a 10 year old. When I think I about it I always find it that it would be really difficult. When I was just watching Chhoti Bahu I saw that Saurav played the role decently.. but the scene at the hospital when he meets Dev and Radhika, and he calls his mom old, and Badi Ma fat LOL I think he kind of overdid that part a little.. Is it just me or does anybody else think that? Or am I just really bad at judging how they act Ouch 

Anyway, when I was watching CB, I was wondering in my head .. that if our very own Avinash had to play that kind of role.., would he play it good? Or would it not really fit it? Our Avi is the master/king of expressions, and I'm sure he'll be able to carry out the expression absolutely fantastically. But he would have to speak and make the expressions as an 10 year old, but also have to do the actions of a 10 year old.. Would he able to do that? That's a question for you. I think that he would be able to pull off the acting for sure. He is a veeery good actor but whats your opinion. Just try to imagine Day Dreaming 

We have seen Avinash in a mischievous character and a serious character (In CB1) .. In CB2 we have seen his serious side already but I don't think that we have seen his mischievous side yet. Other than those kind of character I would like to see Avi in other kind of characters too. I really think that he can pull off any kind of character he wants because of his brilliant acting, and I for one can NEVER EVER forget about his AMAZING expressions that express his emotions (in acting) so clearly! God bless him! 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesaradev85MaryamMaryNika07zam123radhika5zorinatmdany89billo77-Nags-SushSathishaashna26goolabfatssrilanka

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
if you go back and see epi of cb2  from 3rd march onwards i think you will see what a great actor avinash is ---til he finds out that the girl he loves
is going to be rohans wife --avinash acting being romantic,plafull,naughty
and mischevious is superb --love the one when he climbs on to the tonga
and that whole sequens trying to make rads spend some time with him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryRADEV1000fatssrilanka

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
nice to see you after a long time... nice profile name

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liveforever

Radev_AvinaFan Senior Member
Radev_AvinaFan
Radev_AvinaFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liveforever

Saurav Chakrabarti is playing the role of Rohan very well. We all know that it can definitely NOT be easy to play the role of a 10 year old. When I think I about it I always find it that it would be really difficult. When I was just watching Chhoti Bahu I saw that Saurav played the role decently.. but the scene at the hospital when he meets Dev and Radhika, and he calls his mom old, and Badi Ma fat LOL I think he kind of overdid that part a little.. Is it just me or does anybody else think that? Or am I just really bad at judging how they act Ouch 

Anyway, when I was watching CB, I was wondering in my head .. that if our very own Avinash had to play that kind of role.., would he play it good? Or would it not really fit it? Our Avi is the master/king of expressions, and I'm sure he'll be able to carry out the expression absolutely fantastically. But he would have to speak and make the expressions as an 10 year old, but also have to do the actions of a 10 year old.. Would he able to do that? That's a question for you. I think that he would be able to pull off the acting for sure. He is a veeery good actor but whats your opinion. Just try to imagine Day Dreaming 

We have seen Avinash in a mischievous character and a serious character (In CB1) .. In CB2 we have seen his serious side already but I don't think that we have seen his mischievous side yet. Other than those kind of character I would like to see Avi in other kind of characters too. I really think that he can pull off any kind of character he wants because of his brilliant acting, and I for one can NEVER EVER forget about his AMAZING expressions that express his emotions (in acting) so clearly! God bless him! 

SushSathisha IF-Sizzlerz
SushSathisha
SushSathisha

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thx a lot it is a good question
Avi can carry out Any acting he will do it much more better
Avi is just superb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liveforeverRADEV1000

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I think that soon we see Aninash in other type  character  A boy who start play with his best friend from childhood Rohan , I hope that Dev start smile, forgot all hate from Radhika and their love and friendship start again  from the beginning I can wait this thing happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liveforeverRADEV1000

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I agree.When Dev meets Radhika for the 1st time at the ghat he was so naughty & mischevious. I feel he can carry off any role very well. He's an outstanding actor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryliveforeverRADEV1000

radev85 Groupbie
radev85
radev85

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
no doubt tha avi is brrilliant actor and can do any character...but i don't want to see him as mischevious character...bcoz it doesn't suits his pesonality...he doen't born for doing such role...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liveforever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index