Gazebo Showdown at sunset

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I wanted to know how you would have liked the conversation where Saachi admits to using the formulas should have gone or if you like the way it was handled.  I definitely did not enjoy the whole PT Usha replay that Saachi did at the end taking off like that when Shravan said 'tell me Saachi, you love me'.  Everytime she takes off she runs into problems, gundas on bikes, Shravan getting slapped, gundas in jeeps, Shravan hanging from a rope and finally into a car...
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice topic anu.sanchi should have said that she used all those formulas on him because SHE LOVES HIM thats it.i couldnt get sanchi telling that she did the whole formula thing for his family.If shravan's family is more important to her than shravan, then why she went to mama's home as soon as she returned from honeymoon?.i know , shravan hurted her by saying "mera saath sone keliya tum ne yeh kiya" thats why she went, which means, how shravan thinks about her is more important to her than his family's love for her.so shravan's family comes next after shravan for her which is not wrong.she should have accepted it and dealt with it and should have spoken her heart.

In that scene sanchi hiding her love and reasoning his family for her formulas and shravan not realising his love for sanchi  made me think atleast both were good at one thing "HIDING THEIR FEELINGS TO EACH OTHER".

Oh god, i wrote so much😲.sorry people i had this in my mind for very long time😆
Edited by ktms - 12 years ago