Possible outline of KMH 3-Just for Fun

tasharose thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...I thought of a possible KMH 3 story outline...Arohi could be shopping and sees Arjun and he attracts her attention.There can be Arjun as a kind of middle-class boy and Arohi the richer girl...and obviously boy meets girl and girl meets guy, Arohi's family put's barriers on her from going to him after they fall in love.And they proove themselves to everyone, and the power of their love to the world and live happily ever after.
Tell me your opinions.šŸ˜Š Edited by tasharose - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arjun is a police officer and Arohi can be a petty criminal's daughter
jus_charm_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Arjun is a police officer and Arohi can be a petty criminal's daughter

deb probably d name of show will change to ~ d return of reverse kmh2 - kmh3! :PšŸ˜†
acc i dnt want kmh3 nw...i think even karnika wont like doin it for d 3rd time...
i wanna see dem in another shows...acc diff shows!!...plz NO SAAB-BAHU sagaz arohi!šŸ˜†
but nw m waitin to see dem in nach baliye 5!! šŸ˜†
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
arjuhi can be college students
both having ego, having cute little fights and then fell in love with each other
families opposing arjuhi's chupchupke milna proving their love and living happily after
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even better f they end KMH2 half way

make Arjun Arohi born somewhere else and they come back to chandigarh and start rememberuing their last birth and then join to gether and take revenge on all their enemies

like movie karz

i anyway heard arohi will be shot and arjun may also die- what a tragic story this KMH2 turned out after being so bubbly and sophisticated show

CVs screwed up the show
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
what about a storyline adapted from DDLJ..super-cute n with the chemistry of KARNIKA it will be even more fun to watch it!!