bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys i am really disapoointed with u guys kmh fans have tried so hard and now there is kmh 3. they are trying so hard that i feel their show will get saved whereas our beloved gkd will get hammered.
plz keep emailing imagine tv i know ashish has given up but hes only doing his job being professional. we shud upport him in this crisis. as i said its too quite kmh forum there is chaos everywhere.
i feel u guys have given up plz keep on getting in touch with the channel and stop gkd from ending. lets show them our fan power.
important note- nobody is filing a petition here. kmh fans have been trying hard since day 1 but we are behind them. I would do it but am not good with these things.

DONT YOU CARE. 😡 i am aware ashish has promised u guys another show but will it be with tanvi bhatia. whats the guarantee?

i want them both together

ALSO CONTACT PRODUCTION HOUSE FOR GKD SEASON 2 IF KMH CAN GET SEASON 2/3 WHY NOT GKD WHICH HAS BETTER CONCEPT. plz email them and sbs to get message across.

plz reply back. and email on channel website. its very quite there i know gkd have more fans that that so the number of topics should be huge. you havent bombarded their mail list.
they will only listen if there is huge demand but right now demand is ok but not extraordinary like kmh.

come on guys work extra hard its too quite and i a extremely worried

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i m with u,plz someone make "petition.com" like that for gkd na,so we can sign petition der .to save gkd or gkd2,i m not  good in these things,plz can anyone????????????😕
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am also with u please give a suggestion for come back gkd 2  i am doing hard work for gkd because when i heard the news i dint take sleep properly
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Bhayyaji😊

You are right ...KMH fans are larger in number and much more determined ...but there they have hope to fight for because the actors themselves are with them...

In our case, going by Ashish's tweets, he has pretty much given up on GKD and is already talking of better and bigger things to come. At least for me personally, this has taken all the fight out of me.

bhaiyyaji thumbnail
why dont we ask tanvi to be on our side to save the show fom getting axed we want a time change and wny will do. even if it gets 7pm slot we will support our show yeah or as i have said gkd can get weekend slot. 2 1 hour episodes a week will do as its worth it rather than us not getting to see ashish and tanvi again. so plz support this. at all cost.

i am sure someone has skills on this forum to put a petition. i promise everyone will sign it. plz humble request to all you gkd fans.
dont worry abt shfting to weekends think logically 2 1hr episodes is like mon-thurs yeah

suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey bhayyaji this is d link for gkd petition http://www.imagine.tv/in/community/forumcomments/231 and http://www.imagine.tv/in/community/forummain/ 
Edited by suvarnaawt - 12 years ago
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
yes i have posted new topic of gunahon ka devta petition on imagine tv wesbite also please people visit and request the channel😉.okay.