Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

lol, so my siggy really is evil eh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nope, I was serious, I didnt get what Jesmina was saying but got it now! Thanks so much for explaining, it finally makes sense now πŸ˜†

your are so sweet EraserπŸ€—, usely you explain  me, for the first time i explain you somethingπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Jesmina - even google dictionary didnt help πŸ˜† What did you mean? I only get a little πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Try to get it!!!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovePC

your are so sweet EraserπŸ€—, usely you explain  me, for the first time i explain you somethingπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pc...you should have,let her little bit more time...i told u she didn get itπŸ˜† i know when she niaise ou kand elle est pas!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@LovePc, moi j'adore salman Khan., mais Eraser c le pire ennemi de salman khanπŸ˜† mais je l'aime pareil a eraser!!!
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jesmina

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pc...you should have,let her little bit more time...i told u she didn get itπŸ˜† i know when she niaise ou kand elle est pas!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@LovePc, moi j'adore salman Khan., mais Eraser c le pire ennemi de salman khanπŸ˜† mais je l'aime pareil a eraser!!!

oui tavais raison, je fait que Eraser niaise trop, je pensais qu'elle niaisse cette fois aussi... je sais qu'elle deteste salman khan, mais je l'adore pareil. Erase est vraiment tres gentille.😳
Edited by lovePC - 12 years ago
LovePc et Jesmina - Vous ete tres funny πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

Jesmina - when you said this " i know when she niaise ou kand elle est pas" did you mean, " I know when she gets it and when she doesnt"? I wasnt sure so I used the online dictionary and this is what I got from it "Aspiring scholars or Kand it is not" πŸ€£
stranger.67 thumbnail

πŸ€—

Jesmina - when you said this " i know when she niaise ou kand elle est pas" did you mean, " I know when she gets it and when she doesnt"? I wasnt sure so I used the online dictionary and this is what I got from it "Aspiring scholars or Kand it is not" πŸ€£

ROFLROFL Eraser ur too funnyπŸ˜†

I wrote kand in slang= quand means when!!!

I said i know when ur being sarcastic and when ur not!!!!my frenglish!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Anjaani- thumbnail

πŸ€—

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
News Alert: French class leaves the already posted topic open. :P
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

News Alert: French class leaves the already posted topic open. :P

πŸ˜† TO BHI aa na hamare saath french practice karπŸ˜†

ISano thumbnail