India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sequels on their way (Page 5)

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Stop fighting please just stop. people in other forums are making fun of us because we all have diffenrt groups so please stop all this and angini fans sara left because it was scrip demanded ok she dont want to leave it is just of the script sp blame rs for her leave not sara and kinshuk he left because rs want him in ccbm so it is rs mitake not his mistake so stop pointing fingers at sakin they both are great actors so stop blaming them if they didnt stay in the end of bidaai 1 it is not their mistake it is rs mistake and dont create a big issue of the word orginal because belive it or not sangad kinrul are the orginal cast of bidaai. because of them bidaai is so famous in worldwide. And aproova he is a great actor he played anmol really well. i dont like anmol but i like aproova. and please stop fighting. we all should live here in peace please from now dont create promblems this is for all bidaaiaans

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
The word original itself is ridiculous!~
]
According to me the entire crew of Bidaaii right from spot boy to the director make the original cast !!Approve

RS himself said if he is asked to make Bidaaii 2 one phone call and even the spot boys to the directors will come and make sequel for bidaaii

Now  if there is a continuation from where it left of or if they take into consideration Tammana (Anmol and Ragini) (platyed by Apurva and Parul)'s daughter and Khushi (Alekh and Saakshi)(played by Angad and Sulgana )'s dauighter then no one from teh dead characters or identical looking people should be shown as I am sure RS knows ki dead characters are long gone and people will relate to present.

So if they make with Tammana and Khushi;s story then Anmol and Ragini should be there and if its feasible the actors who played those roles  find themselves in the shoes they will give it a thought and so also is the case with Alkeh and Saakhi's charactaer and actors who played it..

With teh way the other sequels are fairing RS will see how appropriate and how the TRP's  went with season one and what SP wants in season two,.

So cast original fake famous non famous whatever one sees will know with what the analysis was done with the way Bidaaii ended at No1 position for the first season !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010anizortvmylovesaveeta24

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Bidaaii deserves a sequel

All other sequels seem to be crashing because of new storyline or the audiences are not getting the required ratings  and it seems cliched.

Anmol and Ragini's  story is unique and audiences loved their  jodi and brought the show to No1 position with other factors They showed many real life experiences and thats what audiences like to watch

I hope Sp and Rajan ji keeps these things in mind and does a continuation with Anmol and ragini who need a story for themselves and then show new faces for Tammana and Khushi ,

Apurva and Parul have been shown so well post leap , and their chemistry as Anmol and Ragini created magic which people appreciated.

Their stpy is unfinished and Tammana and Khushi's story needs Anmol and Ragini so I hope they start from where they ended so relating to their life and the future what holds for them

Bidaaii returns is in news since it ended so just hope to see it from where it ended and people would again fall in love with Angini even more !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylove

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Bidaaii deserves a sequel

All other sequels seem to be crashing because of new storyline or the audiences are not getting the required ratings  and it seems cliched.

Anmol and Ragini's  story is unique and audiences loved their  jodi and brought the show to No1 position with other factors They showed many real life experiences and thats what audiences like to watch

I hope Sp and Rajan ji keeps these things in mind and does a continuation with Anmol and ragini who need a story for themselves and then show new faces for Tammana and Khushi ,

Apurva and Parul have been shown so well post leap , and their chemistry as Anmol and Ragini created magic which people appreciated.

Their stpy is unfinished and Tammana and Khushi's story needs Anmol and Ragini so I hope they start from where they ended so relating to their life and the future what holds for them

Bidaaii returns is in news since it ended so just hope to see it from where it ended and people would again fall in love with Angini even more !

You have nailed it well I think they were just want people saw with reality in life
I think Rajan ji brought out teh best in Parul acting and her role of ragini
 with her depth of emotions she showed with her life and problems in post leap

Apurva as usual is on par as Anmol .. Infact it has ruled my heart with his role and over shadowed the others for a while

The show was getting so interesting with Angini story and Daam they axed it to stay at no 1 position which I still see rather vague..

But with a promise of a sequel if the sources have to be believed people would defiantly see whats in store for Angini as their story truly had greater scope with second time marriages and life with all the ways it takes  a couple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorWonderfullife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index