Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sequels on their way (Page 4)

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sihame

OMG sami01 rascist term ?? LOL 
 we 4some fans r suing this term to kinrul and sangad that's it we r seeing the 4some as the soul of bidaai
and yes when simo is saying cm bck only wid original cast only she is hoping and demanding fr the 4some no need to create argument for that guys
MWAHH peace and love
siham first angini called as FAKE FANS and now our loving Actor  is called as NOT original...???? a big NO for me... NO WAY it can't be done... as i said we all free to ask what we an't but  it's not a good way to insulting a a set of fans and asking some thing...  and i don't wan to creat a argument  here...  but thous words are heart breakingBroken Heart ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01saveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
All I can say is RS  values Apurva a lot he  wanted him to play a role in Bidaaii which meant a lot for RS..
His reputation will be at stake and his show if he dose'nt give a thought of taking him in season two
Also  other shows which are having season two have been under scanner and he is very cautious what he wants to do in season two

So since he hjimself requested Apurva to do Bidaaii post leap which was a huge success  being professional and being thoughtful of taking Apurva and making a hiousehold character Anmol rajvansh he knows  what he wants if he is planniong to do it with Tammana and Khushi story or even undert the pretext of Bidaaii Sapna babul ka...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovesami01saveeta24

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

we 4some fans r suing this term to kinrul and sangad that's it we r seeing the 4some as the soul of bidaai
and yes when simo is saying cm bck only wid original cast only she is hoping and demanding fr the 4some no need to create argument for that guys
MWAHH peace and love
come on yaar on day one of bidaai neither kiny nor alekh were introed ...so original cast means just parul sara and alokhnath side of clan...so in my opinion u need to find another word than original cast as it is a racist term in my opinion ...against a actor who u may not liek but soem like me stil love...yes u can say pre leap cast..i have no objection ...but since all charcaters r original ..no one is duplicate..
Ok i was jst trying to explain you but it's all about ur POV
for us original cast means SaRul of course but also their Hubbies KinGad
IF u prefer Pre leap cast
Apoorva played amazingly Anmol even if i didnt like angini (sorry if im ofeencing anyone's feeling)  and sulagna was also good but i never liked her caracter OuchConfusedConfused

shala786crazysandhirtvmylove

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

MWAHH peace and love
siham first angini called as FAKE FANS and now our loving Actor  is called as NOT original...???? a big NO for me... NO WAY it can't be done... as i said we all free to ask what we an't but  it's not a good way to insulting a a set of fans and asking some thing...  and i don't wan to creat a argument  here...  but thous words are heart breakingBroken Heart ...
ZEEE u r misunderstanding me im jst explaining u all OuchConfusedConfused 
Im so sorry fr hurting your feelings i told that Apoo played amazingly his caracter
i never meant to call u fake fans really im apologising
but i dnt talk english a lot so i cant find the good words

shala786tvmylove

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sami01

MWAHH peace and love
come on yaar on day one of bidaai neither kiny nor alekh were introed ...so original cast means just parul sara and alokhnath side of clan...so in my opinion u need to find another word than original cast as it is a racist term in my opinion ...against a actor who u may not liek but soem like me stil love...yes u can say pre leap cast..i have no objection ...but since all charcaters r original ..no one is duplicate..
Ok i was jst trying to explain you but it's all about ur POV
for us original cast means SaRul of course but also their Hubbies KinGad
IF u prefer Pre leap cast
Apoorva played amazingly Anmol even if i didnt like angini (sorry if im ofeencing anyone's feeling)  and sulagna was also good but i never liked her caracter OuchConfusedConfused

you are free to say  your likes or dislikes... but we are taking about insulting him... no one can't insult him like that...  thats what my problem was... i have scene in many places that all they using ''original cast''.. they shouldn't use that word...

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zee10

MWAHH peace and love
ZEEE u r misunderstanding me im jst explaining u all OuchConfusedConfused 
Im so sorry fr hurting your feelings i told that Apoo played amazingly his caracter
i never meant to call u fake fans really im apologising
but i dnt talk english a lot so i cant find the good words
oh...it's ok siham...Smile at last we have one person who is respecting our feelingsWink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihame

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
wat's that about original casts..??????

if foursome was original then two of them should have stick to the show till it ended..

anyways good as rajan sir has someone close to him and just a call to him he gave his approval to portray anmol..

it was all in his favor as it was one powerful character..

he got accepted by audiences..his pairing with parul even more as their chemistry was so mesmerising..Clap

proof is there its the leap casts who have made the show a hit in the end its recall value so high a sequel is on cards..

Edited by savee_k - 10 May 2011 at 11:05am

rekha02tvmylovesami01

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

wat's that about original casts..??????

if foursome was original then two of them should have stick to the show till it ended..

anyways good as rajan sir has someone close to him and just a call to him he gave his approval to portray anmol..

it was all in his favor as it was one powerful character..

he got accepted by audiences..his pairing with parul even more as their chemistry was so mesmerising..Clap

proof is there its the leap casts who have made the show a hit in the end its recall value so high a sequel is on cards..

Agree with you a million timesEmbarrassed. Isn't Bidaai able to be back because it  was jumping  in ratings from Oct 2010 onwards, thanks to some tracks and good actors, otherwise I heard it was in the news of just ending before leap, Apu took up this role leaving his other offers behind. Not a day goes by thinking why such a short role and if Anmol is not in Bidaai2 what a waste of talent.Broken Heart

anizortvmylove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index