Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sequels on their way (Page 3)

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

[QUOTE=simransalekh]cm bck only wid original cast only[/QUOTE] 
what is mean of original??? is there any duplicate cast??
Zee by original cast she meant the pre leap cast so the 4some kinshuk parul sara and angad Wink

Edited by sihame - 10 May 2011 at 9:57am

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

[QUOTE=simransalekh]cm bck only wid original cast only[/QUOTE] 
what is mean of original??? is there any duplicate cast??
Zee by original cast she meant the pre leap cast so the 4some kinshuk parul sara and angad Wink

Edited by sihame - 10 May 2011 at 9:57am 

really?? Siham i think member simransalekh should not ues that word 'original'. ... apu and sulagna too actors.. . original actors... if kinrul and sangad she want she is free to ask  want she want.. bt it doznt mean... they can insult any actors... specially a actor like apu...

Edited by zee10 - 10 May 2011 at 10:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01saveeta24

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
actually in stead of insulting others choices one should just hope what they want ..i hate this word original cast too,it is a racist term ,bec original cast means all original actors in serial..no one was replaced; anmol and sakshi were new characters when some of old ones decided to leave the ship...

all i want is apu apu and apu...parul of course too..rest is up to rajan shahi

Edited by sami01 - 10 May 2011 at 10:35am

tvmylovesaveeta24

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

actually in stead of insulting others choices one should just hope what they want ..i hate this word original cast too,it is a racist term ,bec original cast means all original actors in serial..no one was replaced; anmol and sakshi were new characters when some of old ones decided to leave the ship...

all i want is apu apu and apu...parul of course too..rest is up to rajan shahi

i wonder haw a person can be duplicate??? i have seen this kind of sentence in many place in this forums... no one can say  a actor is duplicate...
sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
OMG sami01 rascist term ?? LOL 
 we 4some fans r suing this term to kinrul and sangad that's it we r seeing the 4some as the soul of bidaai
and yes when simo is saying cm bck only wid original cast only she is hoping and demanding fr the 4some no need to create argument for that guys
MWAHH peace and love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shala786

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
if B2 is on card it should be post leap actors..

they are the one who has work hard esp apoorva as focus was on his character as anmol and his pairing with parul as they were the new couple in the show...

they brought the show to its success in the last epi..

now its up to DKP if they think on same line as us logically ,it should be a continuation story..

tvmylovesami01

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
it's only awosome 4some who deserves Bidaai . n bidaai deserves 4some . wout 4some it will nt b bidaai

shala786crazysandhir

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sihame

OMG sami01 rascist term ?? LOL 
 we 4some fans r suing this term to kinrul and sangad that's it we r seeing the 4some as the soul of bidaai
and yes when simo is saying cm bck only wid original cast only she is hoping and demanding fr the 4some no need to create argument for that guys
MWAHH peace and love
come on yaar on day one of bidaai neither kiny nor alekh were introed ...so original cast means just parul sara and alokhnath side of clan...so in my opinion u need to find another word than original cast as it is a racist term in my opinion ...against a actor who u may not liek but soem like me stil love...yes u can say pre leap cast..i have no objection ...but since all charcaters r original ..no one is duplicate..

tvmylovesaveeta24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index