Thanx 4 pm.
ruhakhan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kitni tragedy hai in dono ki life mein do update soon
Sameeha786 thumbnail

A Maaneet Tale

Dying

I wish I could just rewind the time where Geet got hit by a van and cut that bit out, replacing it with some of our happy memories.

But that wasn't possible.

I sat down on a hospital chair, Daadima shaking my shoulders trying to get me to speak, eat something, drink something, or even blink but I couldn't. Seeing Geet like that on the ground unconcious, and bloody had left a permanant scar on my heart which could never be removed. I had lost many people such as my mum, and dad and I couldn't bare to lose another person I deeply loved.

The tears which I had tried to keep inside myself for so long now trickled down my cheeks, deceiving me. I wanted to be strong and I started to remember how my mother was hit by a car.

And she died.

And I couldn't help but think that now that this has happened to Geet, will she die too? Will she leave me forever and never come back?

The doctors came rushing out of the room Geet was in and I wanted to stand up, beg them to save Geet but I couldn't. It was like my body was paralyzed on the spot and all I could do was sit there, staring blankly ahead of myself.

So Daadima stood up to cover for me. She asked how Geet was and it was like the world was crashing down on me as I listened to what the doctor said.

"She lost a lot of blood and seriously, it was a LOT. We are working hard to save her but it just seems... Impossible. Still we are trying our best. I don't think she will... Survive" he said at last and I felt like half of my body had been taken away from me. I could hear Daadima yelling at me to wake up, and say something. When I didn't respond, she tugged on my arm but I just shoved her arm away from me.

I stood up and left.

I started to walk to no particular direction but once I was standing outside the hospital I knew where I had to go. I started to walk towards the direction of the temple, wondering if a 'God' even existed because if he had, then this shouldn't be happening to me.

I climbed up the stairs two at a time that led towards the temple and once I was standing in front of it, I kicked my shoes off and barged in, ignoring the people who stared at me in shock.

"God" I scoffed and sat in front of the stone idol

"There is no such thing as a God" I yelled

"'God' wouldn't make bad things happen to Geet like her being touched by somebody else. 'God' wouldn't make Geet fight against death. 'God' wouldn't punish Geet for no reason" I exclaimed and banged my fist against the ground.

"'God' wouldn't steal my loved ones away from me" I whispered and it hit me like a tornado. I started to cry and sob. Cry and sob until my eyes had swollen up and turned red. I cried for a full 30 minutes, letting out all my anger and dilemma.

Once I had calmed down, it was eerily silent. I looked around myself only to find everybody gone, except for the priest standing beside me with an expression full of compassion. He sat down beside me and patted my shoulder.

Priest: "It shall be over before you know it, dear" he said and I clenched my teeth together to stop me from letting out more sobs.

When I didn't say anything, he continued.

Priest: "Give this to your unwell friend" he said and handed me over a taveez. I started to wonder if these things even worked.

Priest: "I hope everything works out for you. Remember, never give up" he said and patted me once last time on the shoulder before leaving. I wanted to go and throw this silly necklace in the river but something kept me from doing it, and I don't know what.

I put my shoes back on and left the temple, clutching the necklace tight in my hands. I started to walk towards the direction of the hospital, desperately wanting to know Geet was okay.

I went back to the hospital only to find even worse news.

Doctor: "We need more blood. She's dying"

"Well done" I said and handed him over a bundle of money. He took it, smelt it, and then left. Now I had gotten my payback for both of them. I reminded MK of his mother dying AND killed his cheap, middle-class girlfriend.

I smiled to myself and sat down on my chair, sipping my champagne and celebrating my success.

Precap: "Who are you?"

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Yeah I know this was an extremely short update... In fact i've been such a lousy updater . I've just been so busy I haven't had time to do a longer update but STILL, this is still better than no update 😉

Hit the LIKE button 😳
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan n Geet
Bth hav tonnes of enemies
I jus wish Geet gets well soon
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadz
Plz hope geet is fine
wonder who did this 
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow... awesome update...
maan13579 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome yaar bt precap sound jaisa geet ki yaadash chali gai ho plzz dont let anything happen to her aur plzz yaadesh mat gayab karna plzzz
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome udpate Sameeha
loved it...uff itne sare dushman hia dono ke kis pe doubt kare
just hope that geet is fine
cont soon