Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Desire - [Maaneet] - [Chapter 22 - Page 144] (Page 109)

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Awe maan made geet realise that all that wasn't her fault and his not judging her by that she's the same geet that h loved and would always love and he considers her pure and finally she agreed and Woop he managed to propose and put the ring on her finger anyways great update and can't wait to read more Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786

ZooniBegam Goldie
ZooniBegam
ZooniBegam

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Oh tat was a awesome update..in tears of joy wow onli maan can give geet happiness and vice versa...do continue updatin..
gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!
lovely update...
loved it
RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

That was so emotional Cry
Loved the way Maan did not allow Geet to speak only & cleared her doubts as well as removed her insecurities Clap
Oh btw I kinda have a thing for diamond rings so took the liberty of choosing a pic of the 1 that Maan gifted Geet 

you like it Tongue

Sweet update 
HeartWings
Thanks for pm ...

Edited by drashsree100 - 01 June 2011 at 10:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123xxsanaaaxxSameeha786MunaMeet22rsroopali

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchinim_romitSameeha786

HADmishti Goldie
HADmishti
HADmishti

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
waiting :) 

Sameeha786

amzu32 IF-Dazzler
amzu32
amzu32

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
fab update:)
now i m waiting.

Sameeha786

Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

A Maaneet Tale

Love

The workers left after they had cheered and congratulated us. I smiled and thanked everybody and finally, the office was empty apart from me and Maan. We were in Maan's cabin and I was helping him do some last minute work, organising the files on his shelf.

When I was doing just that, I felt a pair of strong but warm arms wrap around my waist and instantly, I knew it was Maan. I didn't need someone to tell me if Maan was touching me or not, I knew his touch well.

"What are you doing?" I said and reached up to put a file on the highest row.

"Damn" I said when I couldn't reach. A few seconds later, I felt Maan's warm hands on my waist, giving be a boost so I could reach the row.

"Am I not heavy?" I asked once he set me back down. He rested his face on my shoulder, his warm breath tickling my neck.

Maan: "Light as a feather" he said and nibbled my lip and I couldn't help but think it was just me and Maan alone in this cabin. We could do all sorts of things...

I blushed crimson and turned away from him, silently fanning myself so the heat could go away from my cheeks.

Maan: "What are you thinking? I didn't say anything that romantic that you started blushing" he said and stepped dangerously stepped towards me, making me clumsily step back. This continued to happen until my back hit against the wall, making me feel completely trapped between the wall and him. His hands travelled up my kameez and rested on my waist, pulling me towards him. The heat of his body so close to mine was driving me towards insanity and I swear if he didn't stop any minute now, I would melt right onto the spot. He smelt so amazing I wanted to hide myself into him.

"Why are you so... Perfect" I whispered and pressed myself harder onto him. We were so close, I could feel his rapid heartbeat banging against his chest and I was glad I wasn't the only one who was scared in case my heart crashed out of my ribs and fell to the floor.

Maan didn't say anything, instead he started to tease me, kissing me every part of my bare skin except for my lips. I was yearning for his kiss and it had been so long. Like I hadn't had my drug and now I was craving for it. My lips were aching for his...

"Kiss me" my voice came out raw and desperate, like I hadn't had my nicotine for months and was desperate to have a cigerette.

He brang his lips closer to mine slowly, and stopped when our lips were just brushing against each others. Just barely touching. I wrapped my hands around Maan's neck and fused my body onto his, my body clearly wanting more of him and then finally, our lips met and I had such a strong rush of adrenaline through my body, I felt like I was going to collapse to the ground any second. The gentle kiss turned deeper, desperate, thirsty, and fiery as I yielded into the soft strength of his kiss that engulfed me. I needed some oxygen but I was scared that if I let go, he would disappear. I needed him. I needed his touch.

As we were kissing, the lights abruptly went off which made things go even more intimate. I tangled my legs with his and entwined my fingers with his as we kissed passionately. We opened our eyes at the same time and even though it was dark, I could see the white mischievous twinkle in his eyes that were screaming for more. With one hand supporting my neck, he pried his tie off with his other hand and flung it away. I didn't know what Maan had that drew me towards him but I liked it and suddenly, I wanted more.

Just as his hot hands started to travel up towards my chest, the lights came back on and we broke away, panting and breathing heavily. I closed my eyes and let the adrenaline fade away from my body. I needed to calm down.

And then I realized what just happened and like a stupid love-struck teenager, I blushed and tried to push him away from me. That only made him groan and press his body even harder against mine.

Maan: "No" he said and pinned me harder against the wall. He started to kiss my collarbone, moving his way up to my neck. His kisses turned to bites as he bit my neck and I never realized I was clenching my fists all these time until I glanced down at them.

I was about to close my eyes, ready to surrender to him when my eye caught the time. It was 9:00pm and it was funny how time flew by. Just three hours ago Maan had proposed to me.

"It's late Maan" I said softly and I knew he thought I was right. He stopped, leaving so many burning marks on my neck, collarbone, waist, and lips I thought I was literally on fire.

Maan: "Your right" came out his deep, sexy voice. I gave in a dreamy sigh and then gave him one last, quick but hot goodbye kiss.

Maan: "Bye" he whispered and then let me go. I didn't like it when the cold breeze came in between us as soon as he parted away from me but I knew we had to go. I also knew that this was the heaviest make-out session we had, had.

"I'm engaged... I'm engaged" I sang as I walked up the stairs to my flat. My ring glowed on my finger as I ran up the stairs, eager to show Geetanjali my engagement ring.

I stepped inside my flat and saw Geetanjali huddled up at the corner of the sofa, engrossed in a TV programme.

"Geetanjali! I need to --"

Geetanjali: "Shush" she cut me off and stared intently at the screen, watching how Edward Cullen kisses Bella Swan. I rolled my eyes and sighed when a sudden thought struck my mind. My Maan Singh Khurana was much more good-looking than that blood sucking vampire. I rolled my eyes again at my thought and then sat down next to Geetanjali.

"Today Maan --"

Geetanjali: "Look at how hot Edward Cullen is!" she sighed dreamily.

Not hotter than Maan of course.

"At office --"

Geetanjali: "Look at how pretty Bella Swan looks in that dress!" she said and watched intently. I'd seen this movie a thousand times.

"Did you --"

Geetanjali: "Wow" she sighed when Mr Blood Sucker (Jacob's nickname for Edward) kissed Bella Swan. Again.

I sighed in frustration, knowing Geetanjali will never pay attention to me unless she was distracted from the movie. So I grabbed the control and switched the TV off.

Geetanjali: "Hey! I was watching that?" she said and tried to claim the control back but I hid it behind my back.

"I'm engaged" I said before she could say another word. Her mouth which was open to say something grew wider and wider and I swear, her jaw was literally dropped to the ground.

Geetanjali: "Mr Hot-Sexy-Adorable-Cute-Godlike-Amazing-Gorgeous-Handsome-Beautiful-Rich-Tall-Lean-Solid PROPOSED TO YOU?" she gasped and I laughed at her adjectives.

"Yes, see" I said and flaunted my ring, turning it at different angles so she could be blinded by the beauty just as I was.

Geetanjali: "Yash is so slow" she groaned after she took in my beautiful ring.

"Don't worry, he'll propose to you soon. You need to wait" I said and winked, heading off straight to bed. I was so tired and the hot, make-out session exhausted me. I refused to have a shower, wanting the burning marks Maan had showered me with to linger.

Precap: Accident

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

That was quite hot wasn't it? Wink

Hit the LIKE button Embarrassed

Edited by Sameeha786 - 01 June 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelidpurvagaberinlwgeetshanky18swtpoozil143sdg26mishimstar432chuchurahiDeviUma97NK4MSK.Naziagagsyfizza25leen10leenasmi123Paingelmans22kalpana_spnbhakbhartifanrsingh0103optimismmons_mbnazsijholyangellondongirl95-BeingAppy-Bkhassakadafirosesanarostsb1412sarzahMSgayatrianaum91surbhijn106shree2Moon002HADmishti-eiya-Lola13madhu.pmlistzoha25khushboo22NazmaamaaneetkimeetXXaquafireXXam_sweet_pariBe.edgynan_10mansijani21mysticangel--Dia--star_777cherieLoverdimpzzabina03maansi007RukhluvMaaniceprincess101Mina420SaJan-SaJanQueenbeePallavidreamy4everbismazaman2000pushpiridhz21bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanit-mayur-sajan-jputh-shamima-cyum321286pearlambeerngangesegbnats0101DrashtiDhamiNo1Shimmerrthe_chosen_onesnehapriyaTinkerBellasimi91libra25-Zahra15-KittuPratzz_Jyothi_maneet-56walkintomylifexMunaMeet22ritzy09-Veritaserum-Dilsaymaankigeet4everKrishnaluv94rupzloveumrk-1ambbihaluv_DDwajiha-1aamirkhanfanajennshalini01punjabi.princessmallvillelil_desi_goddesangullgrl91jnawazdivareena-afsha-CrazzyBusykooliionahtani88mchopramitzi11..hinal..KaSh-Maneet-Fanrsroopalishah10mysteriousmillisona-raipreethiachsweety22seemamaryShalveSabmeratu.zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6RageOfAnAngellove2_somamaaneetsangel-Nia04-TyroCraziest_MGlehrSheenGciancookie._BlackPearl_pickachufelicitysmoak.spvdkhwaishfansingh24

Go to top