Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very sad update.😭 i hope geet gets well soon and is out of danger.
sarzah thumbnail
Awesome!!
Continue soon!!
Thx for the PM!!😊
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
uff...ab yeh naya enemy kahan se aa gaya..???

hope geet recovers...

continue soon..
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 21
oh no...
poor Maan...
hope Geet gets well soon...
who is that person in the last scene?
cont soon...
I hope Geet doesn't die, kill off that idiot Sasha instead
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow loved the way the priest told maan to have patience
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy ur updating...
me waitinggg...😍
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yay! You're updating! Balle balle! :)
Sameeha786 thumbnail

A Maaneet Tale

Blank

For one thing, I was lucky that me and Geet have the same blood. When I came out of the room, I was completely drained out and I felt so dizzy, I needed Daadima to practically drag me to the hospital chair. I never knew Geet had lost so much blood.

I didn't care how much blood I had lost. I had wanted Geet to be fine and if that meant giving my life up forever, then so be it.

As I was leaning my head against the wall, trying to get my vision back so I could see properly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and could just about make out Geetanjali and Yash standing in front of me.

Yash: "How is she?" he asked with eyes red and swollen. I turned to look at Geetanjali and she also appeared to be the same.

"I... I don't know" I admitted and put my hand on my head, "The doctors told me that she was... She couldn't survive. Geet lost a lot of blood. I decided to give her some of mine and now that I have, the doctors are working on saving her" I continued on and closed my eyes tightly.

Geetanjali: "Don't worry, everything will be fine" she said and gave me a sad smile but I knew she was losing hope. We all were losing hope.

Yash sat down next to me and Geetanjali sat down next to Yash. Daadima sat down on my other side and I rested my head on her shoulder. She patted my head in a comforting rhythm and then traced patters on my scalp.

With that, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I didn't really know what time it was when I woke up or even how long I slept. As my eyes scanned around the room, I saw Yash and Geetanjali snuggled up and sleeping. Then my eyes rested on Daadima talking to a doctor.

I suddenly sprang up, feeling refreshed and hopeful. I marched over to the doctor and put my hand on his shoulder to attract his attention.

"How is she? Is she okay?" I asked, a million questions springing up in my mind.

Doctor: "Yes but --"

"Can I go see her?" I asked, cutting the doctor off.

Doctor: "Yes, you can but --"

And that was all it took for me to go to her room. I quickly, but quietly opened the door of Geet's room and tip toed myself in. I sat down on a chair beside her bed and stared at her face lovingly.

She was so. Damn. Beautiful.

I took her warm hand in mine and held it up against my cheek, enjoying her touch against my skin. It had been two days since I hadn't touched her.

I watched as her eyes slowly fluttered open. She moved a little and then turned her head to see me.

I smiled.

But she didn't.

Instead, she looked at me with an expression so blank I felt hurt.

I quickly pushed my feelings away, knowing she had just woken up and it would take time for her to settle in. I smiled again.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and then the next thing she done was yank her hand away. I looked at her in a puzzled expression. I was waiting for her answer to my question but instead, my question was answered with another question I had definitely not expected.

Geet: "Who are you?" she asked, "And why were you holding my hand?"

Silence.

The silence grew stronger as I stared back at her with a stunned expression. I didn't know how to answer that question because... Because she should know who I am.

She was my fiancee for God sake.

I put on my best soothing voice, and started to speak.

"Geet, I'm Maan. Do you remember now?" I cooed and I hoped for a reaction something like this: "Oh, I am so STUPID. How could I not remember my own sexy fiance sitting right in front of me?" or "Baabaji, how worse can my memory get?" or "I was only messing with you!"

But she said nothing. Nothing of that sort. Nuh-uh. Nada. Zilch.

Instead, she looked at me with an expression even more blank than the one she had on before. She shook her head slowly and shuffled away from me.

"I don't... I don't remember you" she squeaked out which was very unsual. Geet was the fiery, witty type of girl. A bit like her sister Geetanjali, but sensible.

"Maan Singh Khurana" I said, hoping that would ring a bell.

It didn't.

She shook her head and looked at me with a puzzled expression.

Doctor: "She's lost her memory" the doctor said out of the blue, making me jump.

I felt the world crash down on me and the little hope I had left into me vanish as I took in his words.

She couldn't remember me.

I could see outside that Geetanjali was looking at her sister through the window. She obviously knew that Geet had lost her memory. She wouldn't want a commotion to prop up just because she looked identical to Geet.

"I'm scared" I turned to Geet and watched as she shuffled right to the edge of the bed, away from me. She hugged the duvet tight to her chest and I suddenly felt angry. I wanted to knock some sense into Geet and tell her that I am MAAN SINGH KHURANA. Her fiance, her love, her soulmate.

Instead, I just made my way out of the room, knowing that whatever I said couldn't convince Geet to remember me. I sat down on a chair and banged my fist on the chair beside me. This couldn't be happening to me.

Geetanjali: "Calm down" she said and sat down beside me. I turned to look at Yash and saw even he was frustrated at this new problem.

I was about to say something but my eye caught the doctor coming out of Geet's room. He walked over, and sat down beside me.

Doctor: "She can get her memory back" he said and suddenly, the hope which had disappeared inside of me had reappeared.

"What? What can I do? Anything!" I exclaimed

Doctor: "You need to replay the memories you and her have experienced or done together" he said and my frustration grew. How on earth was I going to do THAT when Geet refused to even let me touch her?

Doctor: "Like say if you both went out to dinner together, you need to replay that in front of Geet" he explained and suddenly, it clicked.

"Right..." I said and nodded. The doctor prescribed some medicines for Geet. I handed the prescription over to Daadima, after that the doctor excused himself and left.

"How am I going to do this? I can't just use some other girl who I don't even know" I said in disgust and clenched my teeth together.

After a few minutes of thinking, Yash said something that surprised me.

Yash: "Use Geetanjali" he said and Daadima, Yash, and me turned to look at Geetanjali who widened her eyes and fidgeted in her seat.

Geetanjali: "I... Me? I can't..." she trailed off

Yash: "But you look just like Geet. All you need to do is dress like her, and act like her which I'm pretty sure you can do" he said

Geetanjali: "I don't know... If your okay with it. Yash, you know this involves kissing Maan" she warned and I smiled.

Yash: "Yes. I know" he said in exasperation and ran a hand through his hair like he always does.

Then everybody turned to look at me.

"Fine" I said

Promo:

I was about to step inside Sir's cabin when I saw Yash twirling my identical sister round and around. I watched in jealousy and gulped.

I decided to take a shortcut to get home so I headed towards the dark alleyway, only to see Geetanjali in a prom dress and Sir in a tuxedo, kissing each other.

And all the flashbacks rushed to me.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Was this a long enough update? πŸ˜†

P.S - IF THIS FF REACHED 150 PAGES PLEASE STOP COMMENTING AND LET ME KNOW SO I CAN MAKE A NEW THREAD.

Hit the LIKE button 😳

Click Here To See How The Tale Continues...
Edited by Sameeha786 - 12 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Geet ka memory loss πŸ˜•
That was so painful for Maan 
I seriously wanna know which πŸ€¬ did that .

But I loved the update very much Glitter Heart
Thanks for pm ...Glitter Rose