Posted: 12 years ago
Superb And Hot Update
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM
Edited by nahtani88 - 12 years ago
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It was a great updade dear, but the precap is making me nervous. I hope its not going to be something bad.

Continue soon dear!!!
Sameeha786 thumbnail

A Maaneet Tale

Accident

"When you are in love and you get hurt, it's like a cut... It will heal, but there always be a scar"

The next morning, I woke up completely blinded by the sunrise that was peeping through the curtains. I hit the snooze button on the alarm that was beeping continuously and sat up in bed. I was shocked beyond belief when I saw Geetanjali putting on her makeup and brushing her hair so early in the morning.

"Where are you off to?" I asked and got out of bed, walking up to her and watching as she runs another sweep of brush through her already smooth, shiny, and untangled hair.

Geetanjali: "I'm going to work" she said so casually, it was like this was any normal a day for her. I frowned and put my hands on my hips.

"Work? You never told me you got a job" I said half proud of her and half feeling left out that she didn't even consider telling her own sister that she got a job.

Geetanjali: "I wanted to surprise you when you came back from work. I was just about to leave when you woke up" she said and smiled which made all my doubts wash away like an ocean had hit me.

"So where are you working?" I asked as I picked out my Salwar Kameez from the wardrobe

Geetanjali: "At the local supermarket" she said and I stopped and turned to her.

"You know Maan can easily give you a job if I ask him to" I said and frowned, not liking how I worked at a big building and her working in a lame supermarket.

Geetanjali: "I want to do this on my own, Geet. I don't need anybody else's favours" she said and I knew she had a point. I smiled and chose my outfit, heading towards the bathroom and before I locked myself inside, I turned to her to say something.

"If you want to party... Then you can go today. I know it's been ages since you haven't" I said and I saw her face brighten up and the twinkle in her eyes grow stronger. I nodded and stepped inside our small bathroom, locking the door behind me.

After I had my quick shower, I ran to the dressing table realizing I was running late. I quickly swiped some black kohl under my eyes and ran a chapstick over my lips. I grabbed my bag and left for the flat, running down the stairs and heading towards Khurana Constructions.

As I walked down the street, I had a feeling somebody was either watching me or following me but I decided to ignore what I felt because within' no time, I would reach Khurana Constructions into the safety of Maan so I quickened my pace.

I stood at the side of the road and pressed the button, waiting for the walking man to turn green so I could cross the road safely. I fiddled with my dubatta, wishing the stupid walking man would turn green already so I could get to work.

And once the man turned green, something so quick happened, I didn't have time to react.

As I was walking across the road, I heard a roar of an engine and instantly my head snapped up and looked to my right. I widened my eyes as I watched the van rush towards me. I wanted to move, scream, run, call out for help but it was like my body was paralyzed and my destiny was frozen.

And then I felt a sharp pain go through my body before I blacked out.

I smiled at my Daadima who entered my cabin. I couldn't wait to show her Geet, the girl who I had proposed to less than 24 hours ago. I reached over to hug her but suddenly froze.

I heard a loud BANG! and a scream just as I was about to hug my smiling Daadima, who's smile completely turned to a frown. I watched as all the workers outside my cabin rushed out to see the commotion that happened outside.

Daadima: "I wonder what has happened" she said and even I wondered the same.

"Let's go and see" I said and we both half-walk and half-ran outside. I watched as the police and ambulance parked at a random spot and started to run towards the accident.

I grabbed Daadima's hands and murmered "Excuse me"'s through the crowd. The crowd instantly let me pass by as they realized who I was. I came to a standstill in front of the body of a girl. I wanted to see her face but her face was covered by her long hair.

There was blood everywhere.

"Who's injured? What has happened here? I demand every detail!" I asked a policeman.

Police Officer: "The girl was apparantely crossing the road and she got ran over" he told me

"Who's the guy who drove the van?" I asked, suddenly very angry. How dare he drive so recklessly?

Police Officer: "He ran away before we could reach the accident site" he said and shook his head in disbelief.

I nodded and then something suddenly caught my eye and I glanced down to where the glinting and shimmering was coming from.

Just then, my breathing had stopped when I saw the girl was wearing the same engagement ring I had given to Geet.

"No... It can't be" I managed to squeak out and I could feel Daadima tugging me on my arm so I could talk to her but I was completely frozen. I gulped and reached towards her. I tucked the strands of hair that covered her face behind her ear.

I needed two people to stop me from falling. Daadima held my left arm while a policeman held my right. My breathing quickened and I could feel nasuea gurgling inside my stomach. I clenched my teeth and tried to swallow down the scream that was forcing itself out of my mouth.

Daadima: "Beta, what's wrong? Do you know this girl?" she asked me

"She's Geet, Daadima" I managed to squeak out

Promo:

"Here is your money" I said and handed over the guy some money. He took the money and left.

I sat down on the hospital seat, staring ahead like a zombie ahead of myself. I didn't know what to do. My love was nearly dead.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Hit the LIKE button 😳
Edited by Sameeha786 - 12 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it
yipeee me first  πŸ₯³
oh my god who is this someone who tried to kill geet n promo is awesomeee πŸ‘
Edited by hinal_maaneet - 12 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
chapter 19
absolutely amazing...but oh no...what is it...again something bad gonna happen...i wonder whose accident will it be...

chapter 20
omg...geet met with an accident...bt i wonder who did it...continue soon...
Edited by zahra15 - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Sameeha: I want Maaneet together 😭
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

omg im scared now...

was that sasha's plan???