Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angullgrl91 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW! awesome parts! i'm so glad maan found geet just in time!!! and he was so understanding! and i love how they all killed dev! woohoo :) great job! 
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy...me waitinggg😍😍
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sameehaaa
r u there????????????
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
How long will it take???????????

update plzzz

waitinggg
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
just started to read add me in.. :D
where is uk ur from.. owo for a 12 u r gr8...
i should tell my sister... lol she is 12.. & seriously she is crap..
along with her crap friends x
xxx
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
when are you updating x

Sameeha786 thumbnail

A Maaneet Tale

Goodness, you guys threw such overwhelming comments at me. I got 113 likes in 12 hours which is really surprising. I never knew I was that good a writer πŸ˜›

Proposal

My mind is fuzzy, the last remnants of a dream being chased away by the realisation that I am awake again. It was a nice dream, something about sitting in a big oak tree in meadow full of flowers but the details are fading fast even as I try to recall them. With a mental sigh I allow my brain to focus and cautiously open one eye. The bright spring sunlight cuts the room in half and I see dust-motes dancing in the wall of light. I pull the duvet up over my head to keep it out. It's not going to work, my brain is awake now and already thinking about the night I was touched and turned to filth.

I turned around and hit the snooze button on my alarm lazily that was set for 7:30pm. I sighed sleepily and kicked off the covers that were tangled all over my body and stopped to look at Geetanjali sleeping and snoring peacefully. A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips as I stumbled to the bathroom, kicking the door open in the process. I locked the door behind me and stripped out of my pajamas, nearly jumping 5 feet into the air when the cold water hit my body and slowly turned to warm.

After my hot, relaxing, but quick shower I shimmied into my Salwar Kameez and stepped out of the bathroom, only to be stopped by my sister.

Geetanjali: "Where do you think your going?" she asked me and held out a hand to prevent me from reaching to my dressing table.

"To work, Geetanjali" I said in an exasperated tone. Where did she think I was going?

Geetanjali: "Are you sure? After all that just --"

"Look, I need to go to work. It's the only way I can live my life" I said and pushed her away from me.

Geetanjali: "I know but --"

I switched on the blow dryer and started to blow dry my hair, blocking out Geetanjali's voice at the same time. I was thankful for this excuse. I didn't want anyone feeling sorry for me anymore. I switched off the blow dryer and ran a hasty brush through my hair and before she could stop me, I grabbed my bag and ran out of my flat. I could hear Geetanjali call out for my name behind the closed door but I couldn't stop, I was late already.

I half-walked, and half-ran to Khurana Constructions, excusing myself through the big crowd that blocked me from my destination. I crossed the road and nodded at the gaurds who let me into the building. I sped-walk my way to Maan's cabin and announced that I was here. I quickly glanced at the clock and breathed a sigh of relief, realizing I was just in time.

Maan: "Adi, your going to check the blueprints and make sure everything is corrected and confirmed. Priya, your going to deliver me 10 sketch copies of the mall. Geet, your going to e-mail some clients" he said firmly and handed me a list of the clients I needed to e-mail. Adi and the other worker left which meant Maan and me were alone.

Maan handed me a list of the clients I had to e-mail. Underneath the list, Maan had written what I had to e-mail to them. I held the list and turned around to leave but came to a standstill when he called out my name.

He called out my name so lovingly, so passionately I had no choice but to turn around and see his gorgeous, and sexy face. I stared into his eyes which were filled with love and compassion.

Maan: "Your okay... Aren't you?" he asked in a gentle voice and I gave him a nod.

"For now, yes" I said and he gave me a faint smile in return.

After I forced some hardcore work upon myself, I decided to go for a break and I stepped out. I got inside my car and told the driver to take me to my favourite coffee shop. Once I arrived and stepped out of my car, instead of heading towards the coffee shop, a sparkly shop caught my eye.

It was a jewellery shop.

I don't know why but I felt like I had to go there. I felt like something was waiting for me there. I tried to head towards the coffee shop but my feet automatically forced themselves towards the jewellery shop. I entered the jewellery shop and looked around myself, waiting for something to catch my eye, or draw my attention.

Nothing happened.

I shook my head at myself in disbelief and then turned around to leave, only to find something shimmering and sparkly but of course, wasn't everything shimmering and sparkly in this jewellery shop?

But that ring was glowing. Shimmering. Sparkling. Shiny. Beatiful.

And I had the sudden urge to buy it.

The ring reminded me totally of Geet. It was a ring that described her pure soul, her clean heart, her glowing face. Her everything.

And I was totally going to buy it.

I glanced at the clock and then to the window to my left, wondering where Maan had suddenly disappeared. It was 6:00pm and I could see people rush out of the building to retire to their homes. I stood up, thinking about what I should do. Should I leave Maan and go home or wait to say goodbye and then go?

I was pondering onto my options while heading out of my cabin, twisting the handle on my bag until I bumped into a stone hard chest. I swallowed in all the profanities that were about to escape my mouth when I saw who it was.

Maan.

He looked a little nervous and it kind of shocked me to see him like that. I'd never seen him nervous. Never. Ever.

"Are you okay?" I asked

Maan: "Yeah... I... Well... I..." he stuttered and I blinked. He was stuttering which was also very unsual for him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, a little worried and suddenly, he was down before my knees. I looked down at him, stunned. Shocked. Baffled. Amazed. Astonished.

"What are you --"

Maan: "Will you marry me?"

And just like that, the world around me stopped. The workers which were hussling and bussling, quickly collecting their things so they could go home already, froze. He opened the velvet box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. The shiny diamond blinded my eyes and I had to blink to take the colourful kaleidoscope to go away from my eyes.

I wanted to scream in joy, tell the whole world that my true love had finally proposed to me. Yell at Geetanjali that Maan was finally mine. Dance in joy that he had confessed his love to me and he wanted to go a step further.

But I couldn't.

He didn't deserve me.

I gulped, trying to choke back my tears at what I was just about to say.

Precap: Confession

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Yeah I know I stopped the update right at the interesting bit but your going to have to wait to see what Geet says πŸ˜‰

Hit the LIKE button 😳
Edited by Sameeha786 - 12 years ago
res

Editted... :) at 11.25pm...

Even though Geet has got her revenge on dev she is still soo  broken inside...
and knwing what dev did to her she doesnt want to ruin maan's life...
i think tht's maan's call and not hers lol :P
if maan wants her to be with himi think she should nd not think about anyone or anything...

Go for it Geet..

I'm a little scared for the next part..
just wnt her to say yeah

it was such a cool update filled with emotion x
Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
TinkerBella thumbnail
HAY  Sameeha I SAW THIS STORY NOW AND I START READ THIS STORY NOW AND I HOPE I LIKE THIS STORY BUCAUSE I LIKE ITS CHARACTER INTRODUCTION . PLEASE ADD ME YOUR PM LIST PLEASE.